It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill OReilly threatens caller

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Grady, would you say O"Reilly is smart?

You are not getting what i am trying to tell you. O'Reilly's show has been consistently number one. OK?
Now, he has nothing to worry about. ok? Olbermann's show is number three. Why would a smart person who is on the number one show pay so much attention to someone who is insignificant in the ratings as Olbermann?
This is what people cant get over. If you are number one, who cares?????

O'Reilly, (pay attention) came out time and time again trashing liberal books, written by liberals he hates. Do you know what happened? He was inadvertently PROMOTING the liberals books. Thats right. They went on to be on the best sellers list.

Now, knowing all this, do you think what O'Reilly is doing is PROMOTING the Olbermann show???? I DO.
That is not a move a smart man makes.

What do you think about this? Still think he is smart?

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I can't speak for O'Reilly, but I'm sure he knows that there is no such thing as bad publicity. Anyone who writes a book or makes a movie or has a TV show would rather have a raft of bad reviews than no reviews. Everyone in show business knows this.

O'Reilly knows that just by mentioning a book or a movie or a show or a person on his program that he is promoting those things regardless of what he has to say about them. Every reviewer know this. Only on Broadway do bad reviews kill a production.

Trust me. O'Reilly is one of the smartest people in the business. He's also one of the most powerful people in the business. Rivalries are good for business. All sports teams know this. Whatever O'Reilly does, he does for a reason, even if that reason is not apparent to you or me.

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Its happened before; A woman who disagreed with him.....

Another case was highlighted where a woman who had called into O'Reilly's show and disagreed also received a call from Fox Security while in her car with her daughter. The woman burst into tears and was frightened by the intimidation tactic.

Let me tell you, he will be off the air soon if he keeps resorting to intimidating more people.

Who the hell does he think he is?

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 09:13 PM
link   
A republican, so is protected by Bush&Co, who have family working at Fox News, and own most of it, that's who.

Also, what is he afraid of? WHen he isn't sexually harrassing women he is threatning them, how sad is he?

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 10:23 PM
link   
If you dont like O'Reilly change the channel or turn your TV off. The likes of O'Reilly and Coulter are like little kids who will do anything to get peoples attention.
How do you deal with attention seekers ?
You ignore them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join