It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shapeshifting Reptilians - "show em" David.. once and for all!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 05:24 PM
link   
i apologize, the jist of it was that we just can never know everything.

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Well...

I can't believe in a theory that has no evidence, and is pushed forward by a man who once claimed to be Jesus.

How anybody can bring themselves to do this is astounding to me.

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Reptillians?? Thats ridiculous..........

Like I said...when ppl take CRACK they see all sorts of sh*t....ive spent my time in rough neighborhoods and seen my share of idiots and they all have there crack head claims to fame..sorry guys not convinced or reptilians yet

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by RiotComingShapeshifting Reptilians - "show em" David.. once and for all!

Every time a Reptilian thread comes up at ATS, nobody buys into it. It's always a case of "show me the money" - "show me the proof" - "show me the evidence" - "show me the pictures" - "show me the videos".

Well that's fair enough, except a general purpose video camera is possibly not sophisticated enough to pick up the vibrational ring of that extra dimension that you need to be in to see these things.

David, you may remember in your recent interview with Ross that I asked a question "how can the ordinary man in the street convince someone of this phenomena" and you were absolutely spot-on in your response that we cannot convince anybody, it's up to themselves to pick up the information and come to their own conclusions.

Here's your opportunity to set all these people straight. Tell them why they may have difficulty picking these things up and gathering evidence, tell them exactly in no uncertain terms why it's not as easy as packing your digicam in your pocket and head off for a neat-ole 'Reptilian hunt'.

And I encourage all the skeptical posters to come to this thread and digest 100% what David has to say. This is an opportunity for the skeptics and David to enter a dialogue on the sticking point that many of us 5-sense left-brained thinkers face. Many of us accept the bulk of David's ideas - the way the world is constructed and self-controlled. The notion of the shapeshifting reptilian is the only thing that usually stands in the way of total acceptance. David, set them straight! Give them the guts of the matter!

By the way, I welcome you to this forum, I think you are absolutely brilliant and you're coming close to cracking the meaning of life.
By the way, my ATS username is not necessarily a doomsday preminition of sorts, it's merely a favourite Elliott Smith song of mine.

What member is David. I have not seen any thing that you are using as proof? WHere is davids proof?

[edit on 2am4 30 200 by goddogo1]

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I cannot say for certain whether what DI says is the truth, because if it is true should we be concerned?.

The thing is, other sites on the net also mention the reptilian race, and there are some sites that have mentioned a Reptilian-Grey-Human alliance, known as the Tri-Lateral Alliance or something similar.

If there are reptilians that exist, and they are intelligent and ruthless, then it would make sense that they lived below the surface.

Here is some futher info...

www.crystalinks.com...

The Hollow Earth - Subterranean Civilizations - Agartha

Read about the possibility of an underground world, which is where reptiles or their ancesters fled around the time of the ‘big bang’

Could it be that big bang was actually the result of a decision by a council of benevolent races to wipe out the dinosaurs by force?

If a reptilian shape shifting race does indeed exist today, then this allows for the notion that other life forms also exist, and maybe the big bang was an inter-planetary war between humanoid and reptilian factions?

Human/reptilian anatomy

It's similar to the brain possessed by the hardy reptiles that preceded mammals, roughly 200 million years ago.

www.crystalinks.com...

Good point also made by the poster that there are really no reptilians, and this is just a way of deflecting any attention on real matters

[edit on 21/7/2007 by deaman88]

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by The_Doctor
Yes and I'm telling all theorists and creationists etc. to proove their claims and back it up with "hard" data. Until proof exists it is all unlikely speculation. can you proove the 12 race theory etc.? I didn't think so....

If we had 'proof of the existence of reptiles, aliens, ufo's and other major conspiracies then this site would be redundant.

All we can do - as been done many times on this site, is to present ideas with information that is publically avaiable and discuss and evaluate with an open mind.

If its proof you seek then start investigating for yourself...

[edit on 21/7/2007 by deaman88]

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Sorry if this is the wrong thread for this, but it's the most recently active thread regarding reptilians.

I've read multiple post of people claiming to be in constant contact with reptilians/dracos, and quite frankly I'd like to join their ranks.

So, any of you reptoid friends out there, u2u me if you would. Let me know how to go about contacting one, or at least gaining the attention of one. It would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by grumpyzombie
Sorry if this is the wrong thread for this, but it's the most recently active thread regarding reptilians.
I've read multiple post of people claiming to be in constant contact with reptilians/dracos, and quite frankly I'd like to join their ranks.
So, any of you reptoid friends out there, u2u me if you would. Let me know how to go about contacting one, or at least gaining the attention of one. It would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance

Contact David Icke, Im sure he'll tell you, if you pay him

Otherwise Google two chaps called either James Casbolt or Barry King
Both as mad as a bucket of eels and both accomplished and well debunked Hoaxers but they do claim they know where 'reptilians' are.

Me? I'd try the nearest pond, Glub Glub

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Anyone else think this guy is a disciple of Ron Hubbard. Give Hubbard ten grand and he will personally create you a conspiracy theory guaranteed to make you money.

Times have gave way for these pathetic vultures to come down and prey on scared people. People who will convince themselves of anything just to believe the lies are true.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Ok, i think the reason conspiracy theories persist are because of independent and unrelated experiences are shared, and to those who truly believe, their beliefs are reinforced, hence making them MORE of a believer. Its simple Psychology 101.

edit: like if bob tells me he saw a ufo last Thursday, and I saw one too, well now that someone else has seen it, i am more likely to believe my idea

[edit on 13-8-2007 by midnightrider07]

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by RiotComing
This is an opportunity for the skeptics and David to enter a dialogue

Just thought I would point out that you mis-spelled dialog :p

As you are the guy who is setting the spelling standard right?
ATS spelling Standard:p

By the way, my ATS username is not necessarily a doomsday preminition

You also didnt get premonition correctly either :p

For the topic at hand.. I really like David Icke! And I would listen to the man any day of the week! I love watching his videos and reading his books.. The man is very deep, and if you know how to read him, and understand him, all will make sense..
If you dont know. well then he sounds like he is crazy...

[edit on 25-9-2007 by zysin5]

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 04:43 PM
link   
It's because this entire thread is a waste of time. The internet is a waste of time, ATS is, BoT is, .. every single forum, because they don't help anyone. People claim to know things, and they'll say this and say that. And they can back it up all they want.
What's the point if you've never even seen the people in reality.
People are stupid, sheep and I do consider myself to be on a higher level the most human beings, as they can not function normally anymore and act like stupid little animals. And tha'ts not my problem.

If you don't believe in the new world order, that's your problem. The whole point is that nobody cares, it's too late. everyone is going to die and most of us are going to ascend.

Plus I'm way too busy with Art and I care about my family and my work a lot more than stupid folk on the net. Stupid may be a harsh word, but y'all think you're like smart but you're not. Some pretend, some are just dumb.

I will be honest. Many of you on here are searching for answers, why come here? Why not read books, why not talk to people in reality instead of crazy crack pot heads on here. Some don't even have a clue what they're talking about.

Then the other reason people go on here is to bash others by being oh so scientifically skeptical and then you get all argumentative because face it. You're bored. and you have nothing better to do.

Go outside, exercise, get off of here, who cares about ATS, there is nothing important here for you. Books, people, life, drawing, exploring... that's what life is about.

Not this.

I'm sorry if I offended some. There are people who are on my level..

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 03:36 PM
link   
The Reptilian dynasty has historic evidence. It is not so much a theory as connecting the dots. The reptilian complex of the human brain is proof enough that we are reptilian in some aspects - it is not a stretch to imagine that some people are hyper-actively reptilian, that this part of their brain is the dominant one.

To put it frankly, we are all reptilian and mammalian. We are cross-breeds. Scientists admit this. What we struggle with is admitting that extra-dimensional species may be accountable for manipulating these aspects of ourself, and are even breeding themselves into positions of power throughout the planet. The truth is this may be the most natural explanation, as the reptilian mindset that we are born with, is aggressive, power-hungry, and violent. It is responsible for some people's capability to murder, cannibalize, and lie to the world while they do it. It's not a joke to me, and I feel sorry for people who are incapable of reasoning with this.

My father was the first person to explain to me that there are people in the world selectively breeding with themselves to bring out the reptilian qualities of man. That they consider themselves superior and kill without conscience. That this is why there is racism in the world, and why he had to experience it. He knew nothing about David Icke - yet he KNEW these things. So there you have it.

David Icke is one of the first people to truly open my eyes to the network which runs the world. Reptilians aside, he is spot on with every single explanation concerning the network of power that runs this world. For people to deny the bulk of his research simply because they are afraid to admit that there is a reptilian agenda which manipulates us, is to be expected.

Cheers

[edit on 30-11-2007 by NewWorldOver]

[edit on 30-11-2007 by NewWorldOver]

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I have been avidly investigating a number of "conspiracies" and been following many sources aside from well known people such as David Icke or Alex Jones in an attempt to try and confirm the legitimacy of the sources. A number of the sources do agree (as stated before) with how the world seems to be run, however the theory of the reptilian legacy always seems to be left out. When I've asked what part they play, I've gotten this response "That's deeper down the rabbit hole Alice..." an obvious reference to Alice in Wonderland.

The problem always seems to be however, that I can never find any good evidence to support the claims. Of course, that being because of how elusive they are (if their existance is even real) it's almost like hunting ghosts. The only difference that there are more people willing to believe ghosts exist as opposed to the idea of reptilian humanoids controlling our world (of which, again, no concrete evidence has been put forth)

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by OTO
What would you say to a person that don't believe in the New World Order? And the person said. Show me the proof.

I would say "Look for it yourself" The evidence is there, but unfortunately many people are too afraid of doing so. If they don't want to see it for themselves, no amount of explaining will make them change their minds. You know, it's the old "Out of sight, out of mind" adage, or "ignore the pink elephant in the kitchen"

My father raised me on the whole idea of "When you're ready to learn, the master will show himself". I am not going to bother trying to prove myself to someone who is not going to be willing to believe the possibility of the NWO, Aliens etc. I'd be more willing to open up to someone legitimately curious though. The burden of proof doesn't rest on me or you despite what many would like to believe. It rests on them, they have to do the leg work and make up their own minds on the subject.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 02:44 AM
link   
I have read some of David Icke's books and many others books on similar topics over the past umpteen years. What he says and believes about changes in our world and governments for example NWO, have been known about for a long time. I believe they are the truth. However ....... I simply cannot accept this 'shape shift' theory.

As for an embryo looking like a reptile .... so do embryos of other species. In my humble opinion, the shape of a human embryo has nothing to do with reptiles.
For anyone interested in other opinions of what's happening in our world read Jmccanneyscience.com homepage

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
The Reptilians, as well as many more species, are multi-layered and complicated. The Reptilians are not all evil and one-dimensional.

As well as there are negative and positive humans - there are negative and positive extraterrestrials.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Unfortunately, I have had an encounter or two with a Reptillian. If it wasn't for that, I wouldn't believe a word of this talk.

The encounter was very unpleasant, involving rape.

It was similar to a grey alien encounter in that it was in another dimension like the astral, and yet I was left with scars and cuts to my body.

I have never figured out how they can do that? How can aliens abduct into one dimension but my body on this dimension has all the pain and scars etc?

One night I woke terrified with this reptillian thing inches from my face and with pointy sharp teeth around its huge roaring mouth. It scared the crap out of me.

I have never seen a person shape shift into a reptillian though.

It astounds me that so many strange things have happened in my life when I am such a level headed person not prone to this kind of thinking.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by KdogartIS
It's because this entire thread is a waste of time. The internet is a waste of time, ATS is, BoT is, .. every single forum, because they don't help anyone. People claim to know things, and they'll say this and say that. And they can back it up all they want.
What's the point if you've never even seen the people in reality.
People are stupid, sheep and I do consider myself to be on a higher level the most human beings, as they can not function normally anymore and act like stupid little animals. And tha'ts not my problem.

If you don't believe in the new world order, that's your problem. The whole point is that nobody cares, it's too late. everyone is going to die and most of us are going to ascend.

Plus I'm way too busy with Art and I care about my family and my work a lot more than stupid folk on the net. Stupid may be a harsh word, but y'all think you're like smart but you're not. Some pretend, some are just dumb.

I will be honest. Many of you on here are searching for answers, why come here? Why not read books, why not talk to people in reality instead of crazy crack pot heads on here. Some don't even have a clue what they're talking about.

Then the other reason people go on here is to bash others by being oh so scientifically skeptical and then you get all argumentative because face it. You're bored. and you have nothing better to do.

Go outside, exercise, get off of here, who cares about ATS, there is nothing important here for you. Books, people, life, drawing, exploring... that's what life is about.

Not this.

I'm sorry if I offended some. There are people who are on my level..

I have to agree with some of your sentiments. It isn't healthy to be on forums like this for long periods of time. I tend to do about 6months to a year on the net and then the same time off it, to get perspective. Also dwelling on my past experiences isn't healthy for me.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by RiotComing
Originally posted by OTO

One thing that is irritating me right now is the compulsory microchipping of pets, dogs etc.. due to become New Zealand law in July.

The NWO already have the sheeple in their grip. At least, here in my home of New Zealand. Sigh.

We have been chipping animals for years in Sydney, No one has tried to chip me or anyone i know.
If the sceptic don't believe you, thier sheeple, yet if we just believe you with absolutely no proof.......well guess what, we are sheep arn't we. Logic just can't win in fantasia, can it.

[edit on 2-4-2008 by atlasastro]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join