It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shapeshifting Reptilians - "show em" David.. once and for all!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 11:25 AM
link   
All of you who are interested should read the Book of Enoch, I'm telling you there is alot more to those scriptures then you think.

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Greetings Fellow Believers,

The existence of Dracos can only be theorized.

65 million years ago, an asteroid hit the Earth and caused mass extinctions. It is believed that this was the "Dinosaur Killer". However, there are some facts that need to be explored that might prove that the dinosaurs did not become extinct.

First, some of the dinosaurs would have had to be warm-blooded. Modern birds are direct decendents of the dinosaurs. Certainly, the incredible variety of modern species of birds "could" be decendents of a few hardy dinosaur ancestors--but I submit to you that they would have had to have a direct dinosaur decendent that was warm blooded. If so...this warm blooded ancestor would have survived the "nuclear winter" caused by the asteroid's impact.

If a warm-blooded dinosaur species did survive...then it is theorectically possible that more than one warm-blooded dinosaur existed and was not the ancestors of modern bird species. This species, if sufficiently adept, could have advanced radically over 65 million years.

This advanced reptillian species would be something like the Sleestaks from the REALLY bad show from the 70s called "Land of the Lost" (the theme music still downloadable from the internet if you're a rabid fan of the show). I acknowledge that these Sleestaks wouldn't have won any marathons because they moved so darn slow. However, they were extremely advanced and dabbled in interdimensional technology.

Reptillians. Dracos. Visitors from Ziggy. Please recognize that I am NOT certain of any of this. However, if enough theories create enough curiosity to have individuals actually DO some hard investigative research--some truth will come out.

Do I consider David Icke to be such an investigator? Possibly. But I don't think he's the only one.

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I want to read that book i no it describes a ufo abduction experiance. I am not sure about this reptilian stuff though but i haven't read davids work either.

Mohammed on the other hand taught that God is neither male or female and shouldn't take the form of man. Mosses had the same message, Neale Donald Walsch is now telling us the same message that we need to be seen as ONE and not separate beings because seprate means hate, divide, thinking some are better than others, death in the name of Alluah and we call it RELIGION. Humm right ok! So gods way is to not think life is presious and it deserves to be killed. This isn't my idea of GOD i must say

Reptilians/demons? I think religion is a reptilian demon and we need to be more concerned with the way we treat each other before we worry about Aliens or demons. Lets sort out our own worlds DEMONS first

Start with Humanities team if you want to make a REAL differance to save humanity from its choosen path. I don't say WRONG PATH because that is judgeing and who am I to judge? God who gives free will does not judge!

The light of spirituality will shine soon leaving the dark behind!
Peace and love to you X

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 05:28 AM
link   
pparently God made man in his image....was he a reptile?To all intents and purposes he wasn't ...yet all humans are lame to some degree..(one side bigger or smaller than the other), so in reality he wasn't perfect in form. He also said he was a jealous God...which would have translated to us humans....look at Caine,so he wasn't perfect in mentality either.
Once again I ask was he a reptile....the only answer I can come up with is NO!
If reptiles evolved after the alledged meteor impact that wiped them ....then why wouldn't they be the dominant species and not humans.How could they get these shape-shifting abilities,amongst others if the only thing that happened was evolution?
Wouldn't then man have had an ability like this to counteract the reptiles abilities?
And as speculated...these reptiles are dimensional..aren't humans as well?
When we die ...as believed by all religions... we enter into a new dimension of existence...how far from the reptilian dimension do we go?
Is it one and the same? or is it ...that these things don't exist except in the paranoia of man's imagination.
I would like to know where...in any religous doctrination does it state that reptiles are the bane of mankind....and that they existed before man?.......If the case can be proven that indeed reptilians exist that are coercing the way society behaves..then ..."And God created the heavens and Earth"....seems a little overly presumptious...yet christianity has been the mainstay of most of mankinds behavioural tendencies for the last 2000 years,but more importantly it has been trying to teach humans to be nice to one another...which can't happen if the whole pretext of religion is used as a power base.(as has been the case...and for some religions...still the case.)
But I fail to see any reptilian connection then or now....and IF they did evolve here why aren't there millions of them....why hide?
I don't believe they exist as there has been no evidence for their existence then or now....just hearsay.

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Well, since you are using the bible to dis-prove the existance of reptilians I would like to see the possibilities in this angle.....

i'd look at the main passage "Let us make man in our image" (referring to creator(s), a group) also... I know many christians choose to think US is a representation of Jesus/God/holyspirit... so of course you have to judge for yourself..

Story of adam and eve, rib of adam making eve? Well the Draco are androgynous, meaning both male/female in one body.... their base DNA is the foundation of humans...as well as the mixture with 12 other humanoid (non reptilian) species.... if you notice that the first few weeks the shape of the foetus is rather...weird... tail, large nostrils etc... and its common knowledge that the gender isn't taking form until after more weeks of growing...and that is the humanoid DNA activating (with the gender DNA of draco as well), ie nipples forming FIRST...and then the stop of the growth depending whether female/male... Then the shrinking of the tail etc... and then then the concept of the reptilian brain stem.. etc.. etc...

Then the story of 'fall from grace' which is the story of angels cast down from heaven to earth.... well the 12 races that contributed DNA..... all orginate from the star system lyrea.... this is the place in space that their ancestors.... were initially from a non-physical reality to the physical.... they kept switching but at one point, never could get back to the non-physical.....

Also read genesis chap6 v4...

Also perhaps the linkage of satan being the serpent....

Ezekial describing something amazing...

Thats all I can think of at the moment....

PS..i do not mean to insult anyone...especially those of religious backgrounds... this is information i came across, and just posting it for others to read.

Kind Regards
Merger

Originally posted by Sopwith
pparently God made man in his image....was he a reptile?To all intents and purposes he wasn't ...yet all humans are lame to some degree..(one side bigger or smaller than the other), so in reality he wasn't perfect in form. He also said he was a jealous God...which would have translated to us humans....look at Caine,so he wasn't perfect in mentality either.
Once again I ask was he a reptile....the only answer I can come up with is NO!
If reptiles evolved after the alledged meteor impact that wiped them ....then why wouldn't they be the dominant species and not humans.How could they get these shape-shifting abilities,amongst others if the only thing that happened was evolution?
Wouldn't then man have had an ability like this to counteract the reptiles abilities?
And as speculated...these reptiles are dimensional..aren't humans as well?
When we die ...as believed by all religions... we enter into a new dimension of existence...how far from the reptilian dimension do we go?
Is it one and the same? or is it ...that these things don't exist except in the paranoia of man's imagination.
I would like to know where...in any religous doctrination does it state that reptiles are the bane of mankind....and that they existed before man?.......If the case can be proven that indeed reptilians exist that are coercing the way society behaves..then ..."And God created the heavens and Earth"....seems a little overly presumptious...yet christianity has been the mainstay of most of mankinds behavioural tendencies for the last 2000 years,but more importantly it has been trying to teach humans to be nice to one another...which can't happen if the whole pretext of religion is used as a power base.(as has been the case...and for some religions...still the case.)
But I fail to see any reptilian connection then or now....and IF they did evolve here why aren't there millions of them....why hide?
I don't believe they exist as there has been no evidence for their existence then or now....just hearsay.

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Come on reptile theorists I'm not gonna wait forever either there is proof or there isn't.

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 07:11 AM
link   
I thought my post was clear on my opinion?

The foetal development and the reptilian brain stem, all part of being human!

Kind Regards
Merger

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Yes and I'm telling all theorists and creationists etc. to proove their claims and back it up with "hard" data. Until proof exists it is all unlikely speculation. can you proove the 12 race theory etc.? I didn't think so....

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Prove to me you are not Goerge W Bush.

Proof even though provides "hard" evidence, doesn"t mean it hasnt happened.

Kind Regards
Merger

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Merger no proof means exactly that. If these things did happen there would be evidence and there is none.

I've said it before and i will say it again "Don't be so quick to jump to conclusions". Proof is king not speculation because that gets you no where fast. At least guys like the 9/11 truth movement can back claims up with research science and the laws of physics but what do you have nothing.

everytime i ask for evidence i get speculation and "how can you proove your not George Bush". That's the problem no one has made neither a reasonable claim about reptillians nor provided any data,video and photo evidence.

I think Icke should have to back up his claims he and his followers have failed to provide anything reasonable.

I think those who follow this blindly will be sadly dissapointed when they find out they were wrong.

Am I a skeptic yes, Why? Because no one has said or shown anything concrete

by the way nothing personal but if your going to try to proove me wrong you need proof not the word of a fraud who makes money from your own insecurities when you buy his videos and his books.

I'm not trying to discredit anyone i simply don't know so I challenge you and everyone else to proove your right to all the people who are skeptical. People should not make claims they can't back up. So friggin back it up and stop beating around the bush with speculation and theory.

Would Einstein have been takin seriously if he never did the math to back up his work and theories? so why would i take this seriously.

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Is many of us I really believe Icke stories , but I do struggle at the shape shifters too. The proofs and stories are seeming so weak. I'm the kind of sceptical guy, and need proof. Most of the Icke stories are proofed from many sources. But the shape shifters not 4 me at this time, I never saw them and the stories are very waco. For example that of trowing blood and ladies having periods, then you could see them, but it would allready have happened on tv or such, knowing the amount of documenatires on thoses guys I see/read.
Second thing in reply to the fact that some did see it, thanks to a lady that was abused by a polician. If they do so, why don't they sue these people, it would b eeasy to prove with dna techniques. But they never do or did, which makes me highly suspicous of these stories. Though I'm convinced that ET life has/had or have an influence on human beings, but we simply don't have the exact story or explenation.

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by John White

Originally posted by c4

Well that's fair enough, except a general purpose video camera is possibly not sophisticated enough to pick up the vibrational ring of that extra dimension that you need to be in to see these things.

There`s convieniant.

Also is the fact that no image, no matter how genuine, would stand the test of skeptisim anyway. Why else is it that too this day people are still attmepting to "prove" the existance of UFO's by waving pictures around whilst opthers attempt to "disprove" the same by labeling those images "fakes", "Ice Crystal" "camera flare" etc etc

It is VITAL: 100% VITAL to understand the nature of the instrument we use to percieve anything: the human body

Which quantum physicists are more than happy to agree is essentially utterly and completely blind when it comes to being able to percieve almost all of the full range of quantum waveforms that comprise creation

Y'know, the annunaki are called "interdimensionals" for a reason, inconvieniant though that may be to the sceptical minds of the human race, who as a whole are a product of thousands of years of genetic tampering, preciesly to attempt to limit what is percievable and continue to power this illusion we call "reality"

At least...thats one POV

And Id rather have flexible wonderment than rigid belief

I thought I'd come back to this thread and present another angle

What is the nature of the circumstances in which people see reptillians? OK, there are "flash" encounters where suddenly someone "sees" a reptillian, but by far the most sugnificant reports of shapeshifting involve magical ceromonies

these arn't shlock horror dennis wheatley affairs: they are reported as far more in nature like Stanley Kubricks coven scene in "eyes wide shut"

(And let me make this completely clear, I personally wouldnt have anything to do with any kind of ceromonies: but I can comprehend their nature)

what is also very commonly related to such evetns:

Altered States of conciousness: powerful drugs, certainly involving halucinogens and powerful low (sinister) vibrational music and chanting

and what about Hunter S Thompson and his "Lounge Lizards" in "Fear and loathing in Las vegas?"

Its also entirely credible that after attending a few ceromonies, the "coven" would enter those states more and more easily: quite concievably, no longer taking any drugs at all

there is one power of Shape-shift we all most definately posses:

The power to shape-shift our minds

Any takers on that angle?

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 01:15 AM
link   
should do some digging around

there are enuf clues

follow the leads

that's what I did.

the answers lie in the digging and self discovery of the info.
if info is just handed to you on a silver platter, it will not be appreciated.

it's like the difference of getting money,
between being handed an allowance by your parents or earning it yourself

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by OTO
What would you say to a person that don't believe in the New World Order? And the person said. Show me the proof.

I hear you, OTO. I have been telling people about the NWO, Reptialians, Alternative 1,2, and 3 foir years, and you are right, most say that it is simply not true. But if one pays attention to things around him, and looks under the covers, as it were, they can be seen. the evidence is out there for anyone who wants it. The NWO's biggest helper is that people don't believe in them. MM

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 04:15 PM
link   
This Draco and reptilian thing is about the stupidest laod of crap that I have ever heard inmy life.David Icke's career in soccor was over.He became a sports commenter,and called a press conference to say that he was Jesus, and was a laughing stock, then he changes and says he said that he was a son of god and that we are all sons of god, he writes book after book, to make money off of scaremongering,doint the exact same thing that he is speaking out against.David Icke meanwhile if he honestly believes this stuff is insane, and if he doesn't he is laughing his way to the bank.

Icke does have his handful of good points, however that is offset by believe that the world is controlled by hsapeshifting reptiles.I swear if Icke started a religion like Hubbard did with scientology, you would all be grtting audited and hooking yourselves up to Reptometers

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by brotherforchrist
This Draco and reptilian thing is about the stupidest laod of crap that I have ever heard inmy life.David Icke's career in soccor was over.He became a sports commenter,and called a press conference to say that he was Jesus, and was a laughing stock, then he changes and says he said that he was a son of god and that we are all sons of god, he writes book after book, to make money off of scaremongering,doint the exact same thing that he is speaking out against.David Icke meanwhile if he honestly believes this stuff is insane, and if he doesn't he is laughing his way to the bank.

Icke does have his handful of good points, however that is offset by believe that the world is controlled by hsapeshifting reptiles.I swear if Icke started a religion like Hubbard did with scientology, you would all be grtting audited and hooking yourselves up to Reptometers

oh, c'mon. you bumped up a year old thread to spew out crap with no sources, or experience..... you contributed nothing to this thread except "shapeshifting reptiles dont exist, i have done no research on this subject, but im sure of this... you know why? its because i know everything about the universe, and there is no way that aliens could hijack human society.. i base my theory on the fact that i have never seen one before, and humans are the most intelligent beings in the universe. I know this because i have lived 2 billion years and have travelled the whole universe, and i have visited every planet... i have found no inteligent life."

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I will even do you one better

David Icke has "spirit guides" he has stated on occasion.So in effect, he is part and parcel of the whole esoteicism that he tries to rally people against.

I believe that there are evil forces in government, but that the evil forces are corrupt men who are drunk on money and power, more than I believe that it is some quasi-satanic cabal, or cultism, and I sure as hell don't believe that it is due to reptilian shapechangers. remember anytime that you make such a difficult statement that the burdon of proof is on YOU to prove it, not us to disprove it, and as stated before the reptilian theory simply doesn't hold water due to no proof or documentation,I am not saying that I inherantly disbelieve in UFO's or the possibility of an alien race, quite the opposite I feel tha it is concieted to look at all of the galaxies out there and believe that nothing but earth culd hold life, but as far as all governments of the world controlled by reptilians? Wow, just Wow

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 04:59 PM
link   

oh, c'mon. you bumped up a year old thread to spew out crap with no sources, or experience..... you contributed nothing to this thread except "shapeshifting reptiles dont exist, i have done no research on this subject, but im sure of this... you know why? its because i know everything about the universe, and there is no way that aliens could hijack human society.. i base my theory on the fact that i have never seen one before, and humans are the most intelligent beings in the universe. I know this because i have lived 2 billion years and have travelled the whole universe, and i have visited every planet... i have found no inteligent life."

You are awfully concieted to think that you know how I think and my decison making process>I would never be bold enough to assume that I know what is inside your head, please extend me the same courtesy, or does civiility only need to exist when someone deals with you, and not when you deal with another.

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by brotherforchrist
I will even do you one better

David Icke has "spirit guides" he has stated on occasion.So in effect, he is part and parcel of the whole esoteicism that he tries to rally people against.

I believe that there are evil forces in government, but that the evil forces are corrupt men who are drunk on money and power, more than I believe that it is some quasi-satanic cabal, or cultism, and I sure as hell don't believe that it is due to reptilian shapechangers. remember anytime that you make such a difficult statement that the burdon of proof is on YOU to prove it, not us to disprove it, and as stated before the reptilian theory simply doesn't hold water due to no proof or documentation,I am not saying that I inherantly disbelieve in UFO's or the possibility of an alien race, quite the opposite I feel tha it is concieted to look at all of the galaxies out there and believe that nothing but earth culd hold life, but as far as all governments of the world controlled by reptilians? Wow, just Wow

David Icke said it himself, "there are those who think they know me, who have read articles about me. And there are those who know me, who have read my books" David has no solid proof but read some of his books, and he has a done a TON of research.
BTW, i personally dont believe in reptilian aliens ruling the earth. But i have read his books, and if it is true.. i guess ill be a little less shocked then the next guy

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Fair enough.maybe I posted the last one in haste,however, can anyone really know anyone? I was pondering that the other day,I tend to do a lot of philospopic thinking at work, and I was thinking about how we say that we know someone, yet we never truly can, all we know is the portion of ourselves that they let us see.We can statistically gague due to past experiences how they may or may not react in a situation, but we can not really know their motives.Maybe they want to appear altrusitic to gain trust of another individual, but deep down they yearn to manipulate,or perhaps to make someone feel a certain amount of endebtedness to them for helping them in situations, so that they will be able to call in favors in the future.At any rate if we do not know the true motivations and drives of an individual then we don't truly kno wthe individual, we may only kno wthe masquerade, perfect example, look at some of the most well known serial killers of our time Bundy and Dahmer, look at how every time someone like that is captured the neighbors usually say we had no idea he seemed so nice,someone that arbitrarally kills and is a cannibal is not a " nice" personm but he pulls the masquerade off....

Discuss

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join