It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Diamond shaped craft picture.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I have been mailed a piccie from a friend of a very strange diamond shaped craft in flight. The pictures cool, but I have no knowledge of how I can get it posted onto a page so people can see it. Can any one help me out or u2u me and ill e-mail it to you to post. I appreciate any help given. Cheers, Greebo.

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 05:49 PM
link   
You need to upload your image to a hosting site like www.photobucket.com.... Then you copy the image's url and paste it here along with the [img] tags. You just use this button for posting the image url.

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 05:52 PM
link   

here you go cheers for the help on the image uploading. Many thanks for that

mod edit: image tags

[edit on 8-3-2006 by sanctum]

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 05:54 PM
link   
would love any feed back you can give re; if you have seen it before or know of this craft. Its strange shape reminds me alot of what people say they have seen many times over the UK.

I cannot tell you where it came from because a friend just mailed me the piccie with no explanation apart from saying that he was sure i'd like it!

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 05:57 PM
link   
It is unusual, but hard to really identify with out more pictures or at least something in the photo that we could use to judge things like size and distance.
It could just be a photo of a playing card and a touch up with photoshop.
Cool looking pic though.

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Yeah its a strange pic, thats why i posted it here on ATS. I have no idea of time / location or any thing. Thats all i got, the pic.

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Really convincing Pic. It is to bad you don't have any further info. about the situation when it was taken,time of day,ect.....

Thanx for sharing though.

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 06:33 PM
link   
That picture looks like it has been magnified to the max, note the very grainy sky color around the object, its a .jpg and you have to be in very close to get the grain. Also the back left "thruster" looks as if it is cut off by the sky, could be just blended in naturally tho. But until I see the original pic, I am almost 100% sure its fake.

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Cheers for the input... appreciated

Am not sure on this one, but whilst browsing came across this sight of an amature astronomer catching a triangle on his telescope camera. Sorry about the swap in topic mid thread, but these pics sure look like a real man made machine.

www.iwasabducted.com...

cheers people, Mad.

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 05:47 PM
link   
interesting thing about those triangle pics is, they greatly resemble fouche's TR-3B that he stated the U.S. has in service.

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 06:05 PM
link   
MadGreebo: looks like a pic I've seen somewhere before, but where? Looks like a lizard craft and the second one is like a US platform based on what certain ufologists believe.

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I don't think that these two comparisons are the same object. The original photo (even though very rough) is more rectangular than to be more triangular.

And for the person that created this thread "Have you received anymore info on the photo itself?"

Skepticisms is on the authenticity of this particular find.
"Any sightings of this craft previously by other viewers in different locations?"

Just wondering.......

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Allred5923
I don't think that these two comparisons are the same object. The original photo (even though very rough) is more rectangular than to be more triangular.

i agree...OP's photo and fouche's triangle are completely different. but i was comparing fouche's craft with the triangle craft captured on telescope in MadGreebo's link to iwasabducted.com.

check it out.

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 06:39 PM
link   
looks very much like a square ufo spotted over Shanghai in November last year as found here
funreports.com...

[edit on 7-3-2006 by pantha]

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Looks sort of like this one.

X47A

X47B

[edit on 7/3/2006 by Sauron]

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 11:39 AM
link   
el cid I thought the same thing when I saw the pictures you posted. Cheers for those.

Pantha, you have to sayb that surley the picture you found are one and the same craft.. Problem was I have no details of when or where my posted piccie was taken. Cheers for the web site though. Nice

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 02:01 PM
link   
It's funny how in the picture the orange little "lights" on the underside are stretched as if either blurred or producing some kind of rocket exhaust, but there's no evidence of blurring on the side or corners of the "ship."

What do you think that's all about?

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enkidu
It's funny how in the picture the orange little "lights" on the underside are stretched as if either blurred or producing some kind of rocket exhaust, but there's no evidence of blurring on the side or corners of the "ship."

What do you think that's all about?

Well, I think its all about zooming in and pin pointing your blur tool to that specific spot .. I'm not the best with pic editors. mainly use photoshop, but I do know that is a fairly novice thing to do.

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Are you having a laugh ? Theres no blurring on the side of the craft? Have you actually looked at the picture for more than half a second?? The whole darn thing is blurred!

Enkidu... Oh sorry you make sense now. Where ever I have posted about UFO's or the like you have dropped in your 10 cents worth of c###!

I had to ask the mods to close a sighting post because of your constant sniping in it. Cheers man, you really show the level of your worth. 0 .

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I don't see how either of these ufo pics look like any known planes. People are desperate to avoid the truth of ufo's existing. The original pic is not the US craft for sure but belongs to aliens of some sort since the fouche type craft has been seen all around the world in many reports.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join