It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost footage - Needs Translation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Has anyone seen this one before? At first I thought I was just looking a piece of paper blowing in the wind but the more you watch it really does seem like there is a misty figure drifting around the room.

Maybe not, but worth a look! Kinda spooked me!

Ghost in Clark

[edit on 2-3-2006 by librasleep]

Mod Edit: all-CAP title

[edit on 22-3-2006 by kinglizard]

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 02:06 PM
link   
looks like there is something floating around in the shop but i cant really see whats going on the video is really poor quality, does anyone understand what the peep are saying?

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 02:14 PM
link   
If you read down underneith the video on the page its on some people have made some translations. Its from the Philippines.

[edit on 2-3-2006 by librasleep]

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 02:15 PM
link   
looks like it was shot through glass, hmmm...

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I have to agree, It does look as if it was shot through a large window or pain of glass. It is very long and seems to have alot of movement to it as it travels across the room to the other side of the counters and such,and there is even times you think you can make out faces, the quality of the recording is bad and the person or the device shooting the footage is very unstable as well.

One to ponder though!!!
ThNX

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Not very good, the quality is pathetic so no proper analysis can be made. It should be a rule that no idiot women can be involved in anything paranormal,all they do is annoy the hell out of me, either shut the hell up or piss off. Whenever they have a show on TV all you hear are dumb women screaming, especially when you are supposed to be hearing some ghost making a noise or something.

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 06:23 PM
link   
OK. i have just seen the clip, but i for one cannot see anything, other than a piece of paper that is clipped to a board floating around in a draft.

Secondly, why would anyone want to sit and film this piece of paper in the first place? Beyond me..............

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 03:57 PM
link   
A piece of paper moving by means of a near by vent, door.
Images on a window? Maybe the people filming the paper.... That lady seemed to be freaked out so she wasnt sitting there watching behind the glass..moving around and filming is never a good idea.
maybe or might not be???

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Well hopefully the people in the vid are not getting that worked up about a peice of paper...

It just seemed to me that the camera seems to follow something else around the room and my eyes almost want to beleive I see something.

top topics

join