It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Your Name On This FBI List

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 09:02 AM
link   
i am fbi too!
Femaile Body Inspecter!!!

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by dreamlandmafia
I used AVG Anti Virus that I fused with a few other Anti Virus programs into one. I am good at programming so that was easy. Now I block any thing coming into my PC that has fbi in it. I also did they same thing with a firewall so i can block just about anything. So in otherwords I am a paranoid freak.

[Edited on 6-10-2003 by dreamlandmafia]

the only reason avg catches it is cuz they make the key loggers to not get caught by norton or mcaffee, u know the main popular ones cuz then they can use their # on the majority of ppl

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 09:08 AM
link   
id like to see my fbi file if ive got one...

how do i see if there is keyloggers on my computer?

who

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I would love to know exactly what they have in their file about me. I know I had a police record when I was younger and its supposed to be sealed after you are 18. Do you think they keep that in their files? I would go further as far as speculating what else they may know, but I dont want to give them ideas for what to look into.

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Dreamland, would you mind telling me which languages you can code in and how you managed to merge the database formats into an executable archive, that being the main problem when constructing an AV.

using your firewall to block anything with FBI in it is laughable, i'm pretty sure if they can code complex trojans they are not going to make the mistake of leaving FBI in their hostname.

BTW, i do have a relative on that list

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I used AVG Anti Virus that I fused with a few other Anti Virus programs into one. I am good at programming so that was easy. Now I block any thing coming into my PC that has fbi in it. I also did they same thing with a firewall so i can block just about anything. So in otherwords I am a paranoid freak.

Reverse compiling a program, especially a complex one is not easy.

Do you think the FBI mark everything that "comes into" your computer with the letters FBI on them.

You are claiming that your reverse compiled the firewall too. You must be very clever.

I'm sorry, but I believe that you are blatantly lying, dreamlandmafia.

[Edited on 7-10-2003 by Zzub]

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Can someone please tell me how to check if i have any keyloggers with fbi on my computer.

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 12:57 PM
link   
This sort of thing doesnt give me very much to feel good about...

A sophisticated electronic listening device with multiple microphones was found yesterday morning hidden in the ceiling of Mayor Street's City Hall office.

Within hours, the FBI said that the eavesdropping device was not related to the mayor's race, but declined to explain how it knew that so quickly.

Pressed whether federal investigators themselves might have planted the bug, FBI spokeswoman Linda Vizi said the agency "would not confirm or deny" whether that was the case.

Street emerged from his office yesterday to say: "I have done nothing wrong."

"The question that ultimately will get raised in the minds of some people is: Who's investigating the mayor's office?" Street said.

www.philly.com...

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Is this guy left wing?

If so he probably makes them very nervous.

otherwise he is up to something,

notice how fast he said 'I am not being investigated' oh really?

love that link with the red circle, a definite satanic symbol BTW.

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 02:12 PM
link   
FBI should be after me.. I know everything about them. I really do. Believe me.

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Outtis
FBI should be after me.. I know everything about them. I really do. Believe me.

No

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 02:25 PM
link   
You would be surpised of how much a problem we might create on the net, a prison revolt in my oppinion, but a revolt nontheless.

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 02:32 PM
link   
There's some evil looking person next to my window :O
It's dark outside, but he still has these dark shades and a black suit.. and there's a white van parked next to the road.

Oh and FoxStriker.. your avatar reminds me to install starcraft again

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Live hard, Die hard, I may not be a Dark Archon, but Aiur is my home

or Live hard, die hard, I may not be a vicking, but Valhalla is my home.

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 02:49 PM
link   
The FBI are the patriots the CIA have sold out to the globalists.

posted on Oct, 10 2003 @ 12:00 AM
link   
In High School, at a school for the 'exceptionally gifted' (dunno how I got in) we were notified by the FBI that a file had been opened on our organisation "The COnquer the Wolrd Club" Of course we had no designs to do what the name said. It was mostly a group of trouble makers that reveled in shutting down our campus email and bbs system, (this was in 1993). We loved getting the gaot of all those trekkies that thought they were so superior being online all the time. We also enjoyed drinking and harmless childhood vandalism. THis resulted in a couple members dismissals, and in an alert from the FBI that we were being watched. We though it was cool as hell! We knew that any time spent observing us would only result in yearings for carefree youth from the observers. But now, as I get older, and my compatriots are software designers, bankers, AI developers and the like it makes me a tad nervous. Are we still being watched a little? Not here of course, I expect this to be read by them, but in other aspects of our lives? A tad creepy.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join