It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Your Name On This FBI List

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Is Your Name On This FBI List?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

foia.fbi.gov...

Here's one for the FOIA files.

Just a list of released FOIA files from the FBI focusing on
famous persons. Would be interesting to take a waltz through
them and see if any UFO info can be gleaned.

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I think it is a safe assumption that any and all members of ATS will show up on an FBI portfolio....

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Iv actually found a keylogger on my PC that I traced the email back to the FBI. So i reformatted and started over.

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I currently have a keystroke logger trojan that only functions when I go to ATS...

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 07:35 PM
link   
how can you find key loggers? dose anti virus do that or adaware?

my pc has been ackting strange lattly slowing down even on desktop

and its a freaking gaming pc i have done all the normale scanns but notteh n and iv been getting wierd hits on my firewall

i have 2700cpu 1gig ddr ram i should NOT notice any slowdown unless a very heavy strain is being put on em

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Ask on the TECHTV message boards. they have gotto be the nicest people to help with comp. problems.

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 07:38 PM
link   
FBI really doesn't need to trojan our pcs. Just view what we type here.

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 08:20 PM
link   
thanks for the info,

dream, how doid u find the keylogger?

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I used AVG Anti Virus that I fused with a few other Anti Virus programs into one. I am good at programming so that was easy. Now I block any thing coming into my PC that has fbi in it. I also did they same thing with a firewall so i can block just about anything. So in otherwords I am a paranoid freak.

[Edited on 6-10-2003 by dreamlandmafia]

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 10:29 PM
link   
how did ya do that? i use avg very good program

what firewal ya use? im usen outpost and iut seams theres some M$ ports i cant seem to close :/

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Freaky stuff. hey thanks about the TECHTV hint. Im gonna start using it now.

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Does anyone know of any disadvantages in requesting your FBI file, if you have one. I would figure that the request itself would be put on file, but would you neccessarilly be labeled subversive?

Has anyone requested their file? I was thinking of doing so but it seems like it could draw un-neccesari attention. Please no ktprktpr FBI jokes.

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 11:31 PM
link   
What the hell?? Some of those documents are of such poor quality you can't read #.

What good is freedom of information when the information is garbage?

foia.fbi.gov...

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sanders
What the hell?? Some of those documents are of such poor quality you can't read #.

They do that on purpose so that you *still* won't be able to see what info they have on you...First they photocopy it with low resolution, then they spill coffee on the copy, crumple it up & make another low-res copy while reducing the page to postage-stamp size...*You* get that final copy...

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 02:21 AM
link   
If you want to get rid of spying cookies and similar spooky stuff you should use Spy Hunter. Adaware was the first spyware removal prog I used.. hehe, I had over 250 spyware files on my computer. When I removed those, I installed Spy Hunter after someone here recommended it on another thread... and it took care of the few files Adaware couldn't find.

Did a search just now and found a tracking cookie. "Spyware cookie. Tracks your personal information and browsing habits, as you surf the web. Information can be retrieved by the parent company."

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 02:26 AM
link   
whats the big fuss about...
the fbi are human...
the father sees all...

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Really freaky stuff about JFK jr ...

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 02:43 AM
link   
when my time is expired i say love for all that is is all that i was...

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sanders

What good is freedom of information when the information is garbage?

foia.fbi.gov...

That's pretty funny. I opened the link and did a random click. Ended up on page 17.

-->
Dear Mr. Biddle,

I'm very sorry I haven't been able to see you. Do you suppose you could ask Edgar's boys to stop stepping on my heels. They think I'm an enemy alien. It's getting tiresome.
-->

I think a lot of people find the FBI "tiresome". They really aren't much more than voyeur busybodies. No offense to any agents reading this.

What's even funnier is that the Director of the FBI (John Edgar Hoover) wrote back that Steinbeck has never been investigated by the agency. (page 18)

No Edgar, I'm sure he wasn't

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 03:32 AM
link   
does that make you discontent with your everyday life?...
for the father is watching at all times, does that make you discontent?...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join