It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chimeara Project

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Does anyone know about this project? I know very little and found nothing about it on the net. But if anyone heard or know about this project I would like to know.

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I know that chimeras are human-animal hybrids. Beyond that I cant really help you out. What would a chimera even look like, anyone find a pic or some kind of rendition of what it would look like?

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Try here Mirror

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 04:59 PM
link   
No, I'm sorry but the Chimera project i'm talking about is diffirent from the Bush's Hybrid fears. The Chimera project i'm talking about runs on the lines of.....I don't really know... All I know is that it was a joint military project in which teenage boys were compartmentalized, conditioned and trained in killing, weaponry and varies languages. Russia had the big hand in it. The goal was to suppress information. The project got scrapped about two years ago. I doubt it's existens, but I just wanted to know if anyone else has heard of such a project. Apparently I couldn't find anything on the net. I was hopeing someone might have heard about the same thing here.

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Nothing to do with biological weapons projects then?

in this context A chimera is a biological organism which has been altered so that the new version also has characteristics of another biological organism.

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I am at work and so the webpages I want to look at are filtered, but try searching on google for "Project Puppetmaster"+chimera+orchid and see what you get.

Not sure if it is what you is looking for - the sites seem to be adult so maybe it's just the text from a fantasy story?

Best Regards

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by alienanderson
I am at work and so the webpages I want to look at are filtered, but try searching on google for "Project Puppetmaster"+chimera+orchid and see what you get.

Not sure if it is what you is looking for - the sites seem to be adult so maybe it's just the text from a fantasy story?

Best Regards

Thank you, but it's not what i'm looking for.

I'm starting to doubt it's very existens. Thank you all for your input.

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by buckaroo
Nothing to do with biological weapons projects then?

in this context A chimera is a biological organism which has been altered so that the new version also has characteristics of another biological organism.

I was thinking that also but there's nothing that supports it from what I heard from him.

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Im sorry if this has nothing to do with anyting, but whats this project orcid anyways? could someone give me a link?

new topics

top topics

join