It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

important alien/ Iluminati info *good read* and NWO?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
....rather, the use of an 'anonymous' source seems to just be trying to add a little 'cloak and dagger' effect to the whole thing.

And after the detailed pseudo-history we are urged to do what? To

learn about a Greater Community Spirituality and a Greater Community Way of Knowledge that is now being presented.

This is not a specific plan of action, its just an urging to 'be better people'.

I agree with Nygdan.
And, probaby this is to con gillible people into membership of some community/society by playing on their fear of the 'big bad aliens'.
$5000 for exclusive lifetime membership. $1000 for normal membership!!! Nice way to make a fast buck, what?
This really sucks!

[edit on 1-3-2006 by mikesingh]

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thinker_1
Sorry if I offended - it wasn't my intention.

Oh no my friend, no, it's ok
I understand, actually I did a bigger search on Sylvia browne, and I saw that she made a false report about miners that were alive. She said they were still alive, but the all died...only 1 or 2 survived. I found the link somewhere online. You're right, she has a lot of fidgety movements om Montel. As if she is adjusting a little microphone in her ear. lol. Who knows. I beleive she does have a gift, but i also think that she is a vehicle for dis-information. Why? because she told us about Area 51 and the CIA and FBI contacted her...I bet you anything they told her to tell us that aliens were not real. She thinks only Andromedians are, but she doesn't believe in the grays..I do..why is it that so many people have experienced these abductions? And...also.I know a lot about the coverups. Thus my belief in Syliva has decreased 50%, maybe a little more. Anyways, I enjoyed talking to you. Take care.

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 10:19 AM
link   
As for Sylvia Browne seeing and hearing things in Death Valley,go there in the middle of summer it gets so hot you'll see all sorts of things if you aren't careful,I know I've been there a few times

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
The paper seems to be an attempt to 'tie together' all the various and sometimes contradictory conspiracy theories out there into one cohesive story.

On Earth, early human development evolved slowly for the first 150 million years

This is completely at odds with any evidence we have on the subject.

100,000 years ago, the Anunnaki mated with Neanderthal beings to form Cro-Magnon terrestrial beings as a genetic hybrid for mining purposes

Rather the evidence shows that cro-magnon man formed entirely seperately from Neanderthal. Cro-magnon is of the species Homo sapiens. I find it interesting that the author is focusing on Cro-magnon, this indicates a lack of familiarity with the evidence and materials and a more 'populistic' understanding.

70,000 years ago, Lemuria and Atlantian civilizations began to flourish

The only people in the classical past that talk about Atlantis note that it wasn't anywhere near that old.
As far as Lemuria, no such place ever existed.
Before Plate Tectonics was an accepted geological theory, people used the idea of rising and submerging 'land bridges' to explain certain biogeographic distributions of animals. Scientists noted that there are lemurs in madagascar and southern india, but not in the interveneing lands, like the rest of africa and the middle east. So they posited that there was a land bridge that existed in the indian ocean connecting india and southern africa/madagascar, and it was thus dubbed "Lemuria". Later on, the theosophist H. Blatvatsky seized upon this idea and made up with the help of 'spirit guides and seances' a civilization made by one of the 'root races'; a sub-human people with backwards feet. She also said it was destroyed just like atlantis.

30,000 years ago, the current Homo Sapiens began in the Andes

Most information supports homo sapiens as having come from africa. Notice also the disconnect between the 'annunaki + neanderthal = cro-magnon' formula. Unless the author really does, as posited above, not understand what cro-magnon is (that is to say, homo sapiens).

6,000 years ago, the Sumer civilization thrived between the Tigris and Euphrates Rivers of present day Iraq. 5,000 years ago, civilizations spread to Europe and the Indus Valley of India.

Civilization seems to have started independantly in europe, egypt, sumer, the indus valley, china, etc etc. There's not much evidence to tie european and indus-harrapan civilization together through sumerian civilization either.

The Editor of Informant News convinced author of importance of this information to the public and need for timely distribution. You are encouraged to share and distribute for non-commercial purposes as far and wide as possible as long as this entire document, including this header are included.

Is there even a claim that this is actual history and the truth? Also, if someone found all this out, what convincing could they possibly need, and what could the opinion of some news editor really matter to them if they knew all this and still didn't think it was even worth telling? Again, it all reads like a coallation of many different conspiracy theories, there doesn't appear to be any new information in the write-up. And especially the way in which the coallator refers to things like 'the lyran wars' and 'the annunaki' and such without any explanation, its clear that he recognizes that he is talking about things that are already out there and understood and don't require any sort of description. The 'contribution' here is simply the organization of all this information into a chronology.
Why would the coallator be wanting to remain anonymous? Seems like that's unessecary, considering that there isn't any new information and even the arrangement of these things into their order isn't particularly suprising or new. Rather, the use of an 'anonymous' source seems to just be trying to add a little 'cloak and dagger' effect to the whole thing.

And after the detailed pseudo-history we are urged to do what? To

learn about a Greater Community Spirituality and a Greater Community Way of Knowledge that is now being presented.

This is not a specific plan of action, its just an urging to 'be better people'.

Absolutely good point on this Nygdan, thank you for the helpful information.

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Ok I could care less about sylvia browne. She isn't the one who wrote that informative thing. So now that we have established that sylvia browne is completely off topic...

Ok I believe EVERYTHING this dude says until he/she gets to the part about aliens. Sorry, that is fake. The stuff about our governemnt, real.

I hated how it didn't give much detail about the illuminati. and it got the illuminati part sort of wrong too. I mean not that any of us know what is right, but I know that isn't what the illuminati totally does.

DID YOU READ THE PART ABOUT MIND CONTROL??? that is soooooo scary. About how they use withcraft and like evil things. It says viewer discretion advised sort of.

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Conspiracy Theorist06

DID YOU READ THE PART ABOUT MIND CONTROL??? that is soooooo scary. About how they use withcraft and like evil things. It says viewer discretion advised sort of.

Yeah, I know what you mean about the aliens. I have had alien experiences, but I am not going to jump to conclusions, they could have been haluinations. But I don't know...you just...don't know? Ohwell, maybe someday we'll see, lol. As for sylvia browne, I am a little dissappointed in her. Well anyways about the document. This originally came from www.informantnews.com That's where I found it. The guy stated that this is only his first draft.

Yes I did find the Mind Control scary, especially MKultra. What is even more interesting is the Denver Airport...there may not be an alien base underneath there, but there sure has to be a camp or control center for the new World order below. I think it mentioned that in the packet... About alien hybrids shipping you off on the carts...well, I think that could be foriegn military. As for the rail cars, he's right. There is evidence backed up by Alex Jones, even the bases* site on ATS on their ATS main page. Click on bases, and then click on the left, US concentration camps...

Another thing...I talked to one of my friends on here. He said, if all the information is correct, and the signs are as I see them.. I think that the New World order could happen by the end of March. You know what's wierd? I am going to go down to Denver in March. And I didn't even hear about that. The reason why I think that the Denver Airport is sinister is because of these obvious reasons...

1.) There is a big fat mural on the wall, with a *stormtrooper nazi* holding a sword point to a white doves rear end. Also there are burning churches, and women walking in a line holding dead babies... Dead babies?...

2) DZI DI GAII in German stands for SUN, or BLACK SUN, since the Nazis were into the occult and satanism. It's odd, because Steve Snyder, man who is in charge of the airport claims that it stands for "Denver International Airport"
Well that is not true. I looked up the meaning, in translated in german, it means BLACK SUN.

3.) The Airport is shaped like a swastika. If you don't believe me, go to google maps and type the airport in, it should pop right up.

4.) Just like the prison camps are described, there is a HUGE, we're talking HUUUGE fenced in area. With the fence pointing in above ground. To keep what in? Gee I wonder.

5.) Also, you know that the swastika was orignally the Illuminati's symbol. The nazis just adopted it. Because the swastika represents the sun. However, it is also a good symbol, meaning, "OM".

6.) People have gone there, including David Icke, my friend greykitty from Deviantart, as well as other people who report feeling nausious and nervous.

*note* I definetely do not buy the excuse about Leo Tangumas chicano art...that's BS. Anyone with eyes can clearly see that these murals are AWFUL!!!, yes the art is pretty, but the murals are grotesque. He was mind controlled. Because Alex Christopher asked to see the guidelines for his art, since he said that he was given guidelines. However, when at his studio, when they asked for the guidelines, he went brain dead* and said, "Oh, well there are no guidelines...
Also, some of the murals were altered and painted over..without Leo Tangumas consent. Hey wouldn't you be mad, if you found out that something you have worked extremely hard on was portrayed at an airport or other, but then all of a sudden you see that somebody painted over it? I would be angry if I were you.
Also this..these murals, as stated with MK ultra. Are mean't to trigger ritualistic people to do satanic things, or crime...

You should check it out. I want to be a conspiracy theorist myself. How do I go about doing that. Do I need anything?

By the way, about the mind control thing. I recently had a dream where I was at my local beach, and everyone was at a party. Then I heard choppers, and I looked up and saw three black military choppers in triangular pattern. I screamed out loud to the people, "Run! Don't look at the helicopters, and cover you ears now!!!."

I have also had a dream about the future..about us being in these camps. I saw US soliders, SWAT teams, and tents. I heard someone say, "Guten Tag ich bien!! And i remember being onthe rail car, and looking out the window saying to everybody, "Omg...I was right, they are taking us to a cocentration camp guys!!!" my friend was with me, and she screamed. then the train came to a halt, at some loading place with swat team outside, and Us soldiers. ONe of the soliders or nazi soliders on the rail car pushed a person out of the rail car onto the ground. Then yelled, GET UP!!!!! NOW!!! GET>>UP!!! And he kicked the person. Then the person got up, and we were all wakling towards these tents, and people were standing in a line. I was real...freaked out when i woke up from that dream. I sure as hell hope that wasn't a preminition....I have had them before.

Take care. Enjoyed reading your post. *whiteilghtwolf*

[edit on 4-3-2006 by whitelightwolf]

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 12:06 AM
link   
As to if the NWO will happen at the end of march, got to keep pushing the date forward : )

Along with that the rapture, a dimension shift, and WW3, which might all happen AT THE SAME TIME : ) soo cooooooooooooooool.

Hey the date I joined is the same date of your post (the post above this one) wadya know.

[edit on 10-4-2006 by jazz_psyker]

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 03:49 AM
link   

After reading this packet...I would have to say..good read, sounds interesting..and could possibly happen. Actually my opinion of the talk about what will happen to man kind. My belief iin this document is 100% Why...well that's just me...and lets just say I have an open mind...

[edit on 28-2-2006 by whitelightwolf]
Are you kidding this is pure craziness. This anonymous entity goes from the position of acting like one of our human counterparts then to the obvious hints that he, she, it is not from this world but, (has seen many generations etc. etc. etc) obviously trying to give the impression that they are alien to our planet a visitor or benefactor of sorts. The funny thing is the "lingo" used here is obviously very human and obviously not one of any extensive education. I think that there is probably alot of truth that can be found on ATS but from this particular piece of shall we say "literature" it sounds like the outline for half a dozen corny Hollywood Movies, and I wouldn't pay to go see it if it were to be made. I think it is very important to keep ahold of our own inherent common sense thinking abilities and not get to "bowled over" by the incredibly ridiculous. No disrespect intended this is just my opinion.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Its May now and I'm still dumb and happy under the Big Lie or NWO or
Illuminati control or what have you.

New plane?

If its a new breakthrough or the aliens taught them how to do it, I don't
care.

You just can't have everyone know everything.

All and all the secret people did a good as job as any one could.

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
Its May now and I'm still dumb and happy under the Big Lie or NWO or
Illuminati control or what have you.

New plane?

If its a new breakthrough or the aliens taught them how to do it, I don't
care.

You just can't have everyone know everything.

All and all the secret people did a good as job as any one could.

I did not see edit mode and wanted to add to the post^above.
Will OPRAH ever go into alt history books and topics, will FOX, ABC,
CBS, NBC... Sarnovf and RCA's tv interference by Tesla's sparks sure
sealed the FCC's ban on that device. Henry Stevens, William R. Lyne
have books, what no movies for them. Yet Kriss Kristofferson pops
up when least expected. He can tell us a yarn and we shall like it.
Its "Daily News" and "Mr Blue" by Tom Paxton all over again.

Ok American Idol and Bob Dylan tune in or drop out:

"A New Song For You"

It came from the internet, it came from the internet.
WooHoo, WooHoo
New World Order, Trilateral Commission, Illuminari
WooHoo, WooHoo
Haunebu one, Haunebu two, Haunebu three
WooHoo, WooHoo

BTW anyone have the link to the thread with the color/tint Haunebu picture,
I want to make a vcd/dvd slide show and a web site has the big Haunebu with people standing on it, but its black and white, color/tinted is better.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join