It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

important alien/ Iluminati info *good read* and NWO?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Well I came across this packet here. It was posted by anonymous. i still printed it out and read it. I still had my skeptical cap on, but I found out that reading this connected to a lot of other things I have researched, like the Denver Airport, illuminati and what not... This is basically a huge document pertaining to a threat to man kind. It also notes the types of alien species, and gives you a bunch of facts as well as some brilliant history.

Here i it s folks. I think you'll enjoy this

www.informantnews.com...

This is practically like a BOOK, wonder why somebody would waste all their time writing or typing this?

Still even though this information looks far-fetched, I still reccommend anyone with interest in aliens and conspiracy should read this. It seems to me, that this person who wrote this could have been extra-terrestrial. Not like a gray, but a good alien. I should use the word Andromedian, part of the galactic Federation of Light.

I have come across many wierd things in life so far..trust me, this isn't the strangest.....

After reading this packet...I would have to say..good read, sounds interesting..and could possibly happen. Actually my opinion of the talk about what will happen to man kind. My belief iin this document is 100% Why...well that's just me...and lets just say I have an open mind...

[edit on 28-2-2006 by whitelightwolf]

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 03:42 AM
link   
That really is a good read ...but that's all it is .

It's a lot of information with absolutely no evidence . Don't get me wrong , i , like most people who come to this site believe in the existence of other intelligent life , and even the fact that they are visiting us .

But these sorts of articles are the ammunition for all the skeptics out there , and the reason that people s'n-word' when you mention UFO's . At the end of the day this sort of fanciful writing does the whole subject more harm than good .

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Take a look at the references section right at the bottom - it's just a mashing together of lots of different theories.

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Wow!
Got my head spinning! But, yes some of it may be true where secret cults and 'black orgs' are concerned. But I don't think I'll buy all that stuff about the aliens.
I feel facts have been intelligently meshed with fiction to give it a sheen of credibility.
But an interesting read anyway!

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh

Wow!
Got my head spinning! But, yes some of it may be true where secret cults and 'black orgs' are concerned. But I don't think I'll buy all that stuff about the aliens.
I feel facts have been intelligently meshed with fiction to give it a sheen of credibility.

Yes indeed it's a good read. I don't believe in ALL of the alien species. Here is what I do believe in. Insectoids, Reptilians, Grays, the Blondes, and that's it. I have seen the reptilians in Florida. I have posted my story, and no I'm not talking about gators. It was really disturbing, and the only place where I can talk about it is here on ATS. I have tried to tell my story to people, friends, family...but...they just don't believe me. My mom was in the room with me, the time I saw those reptilians, but she was alseep...and apparently didn't hear me calling her name for help. None of the other aliens are real that he talks about it...at least that's what I think, but i could be wrong, you never know?... Anyways, while I have read other books, and I do respect Sylvia Browne. She shared her own unique experience..this is interesting because it relates to what the "anonymous" poster was talking about Andromedians..or the galactic federation. I'm not sure if your read that far, but remember where they were talking about the ship? How it is cloaked in a device which makes it look invisible? Well Sylvia Browne, who is a world reknown pyschic, thousands of people come to her, and have walked away with success. Yes she is real, I have seen her on Montel, she has said stuff that she could possibly not have known. Anyways, this was her experience in Death Valley, CA

Her and a group took a trip to Death Valley, she said that her spirit guide told her, "If you really want to see a UFO, go to Death Valley". Now Sylvia already lives in CA. So she went to Death Valley, and then she got out of the vehicle. Immediately, her head felt dizzy and she a figure in the distance. Being brave, she approached the figure, she said he was wearing a silver suit. And this was their conversation.

"Hello, how are you where are you from?"

"I am from Andromeda."

"How come i can't see the stars?"

"Because our ship is in front of them."

"Why can't i see your ship?"

"because it is cloaked in an invisible device."

This is all she could remember, and, then the figure dissappeared. The audience was waiting in the car...in the mean time. Pretty odd huh? I believe her just because I have read tons of her books, and a lot of it makes sense to me. There are questions in her books that you ask yourself, and then you think wow, that really did happen. I have a great book called, "Phenomenon, Everything you need to know about the paranormal" I have let many people borrow it. And they loved it. And it's by Syliva Browne. Check out her website here www.sylviabrowne.com

Now as far as the evidence...it can not be proved? Why? Well...that's just the way the world works for now. However, I can asure you that Browne is absolutely no frod. She has caused people to cry in utter belief! Even skeptics...who have asked her questions still try and figure out what's going on...there is no logical explanation, except that she is absolutely "psychic" and we all are in our own ways.

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Terribly sorry but Sylvia Brown does nothing for me at all - she has "fake" written all over her. I've watched her on Montel a few times and I've seen her try to recover from some pretty wild stabs in the dark while the person she was "reading" stood bewildered. I swear I could do what she does and probably be more accurate - but I'd be embarassed. She's showbiz...

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thinker_1

Ah well....that's too bad. She really is a nice woman, and no I don't believe you can do what she did...

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Come on - can't you see through her act? She takes these wild stabs in the dark, pure hit and miss, statistically negative even though she has a 50/50 chance. Nice ladies don't fool with people's vulnerabilities and bilk them of their money. I'm psychic too but more strongly intuitive - I can sense a fake a mile away.

[edit on 2/28/2006 by Thinker_1]

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 01:02 PM
link   

I'm sorry could you please give me an example of Sylvia being "wrong" I would like to know. Interesting to see that you are skeptic about it. Good though, people should be, i don't blame you.

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Sorry, have to get back to work - I couldn't begin to say where she's been wrong - it would be far easier to say where she's been right - fewer instances to pick from for sure !! Why don't you give me some examples when she's been right?

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Wow, alot of this material I can reate to that is more down to earth than some of the other stuff. Some chapters are completely true so it makes me ponder the more hardcore stuff in there.

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by healthman420
Wow, alot of this material I can reate to that is more down to earth than some of the other stuff. Some chapters are completely true so it makes me ponder the more hardcore stuff in there.

Yeah it makes me think about it too Healthyman, I can see where it starts to sound rediculous. then again...I've read the same stuff on all different sites. It doesn't make sense, where do they get all this information from? Well they can't all be running the same sites. I think the idea of this document is plausible. I believe it though. not every single little thing. Some things he said about the aliens are a little off, but other than that, the stuff in there is true.

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Sorry, have to get back to work - I couldn't begin to say where she's been wrong - it would be far easier to say where she's been right - fewer instances to pick from for sure !! Why don't you give me some examples when she's been right?

Alright
I'll give you one example where she's been right. However, I do have to say that maybe she makes up some of it at times.But the stuff about being pyschic is not fake.

Sylvia Browne went to Egypt with over 100 people. While standing at the base of the pyramid of the sphinx, Sylvia closed her eyes and said that there was an "old Egyptian ark underneath it" People were sketpical at first, but then, they decided to dig under it to see if it was there. Sure enough it was.

Peoiple have reported things like feeling an evil entity in their house, or waking in the middle of the nigiht and they feel as if someone is pressing on them. Sylvia calls this "Astral Catelepsy" Thiis is when your spirit is returning to your body. Because everyone astral projects at least 2-3 times a week. This is true because I have had astral projections my self, and I do keep a journal of it. they are quite fun I might add.

If Sylvia was a "hoax" I doubt that they would let her be on a show trying to solve murder mysteries. She's always been right. Well not always, but most of the time. She says her intention is not about money, a true psychic just does it to help people.

She also has her masters degree in "hypnotic therapy" Where she puts her patients in a trance and brings them back to their past. People have problems like a side that has always ached, a toe that has always hurt, a wierd head problem, and then after she is done with the pateint. THe patient feels relieved. There have been many. And there is a book you casn read called, "Past Lives a futre Healing" By Sylvia Browne.

Well...just draw your own conclusions mate? I can't say I don't blame ya. And i respect your opinion.

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 05:14 PM
link   
If the ship blocking the stars was invisible, how could it block the stars ?

Just asking,
Lex

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lexion
If the ship blocking the stars was invisible, how could it block the stars ?

Just asking,
Lex

That's a good question. But you can listen to that UFO thing on www.hayhouseradio.com< you have to be a member, but you don't need to pay or anything. it takes two seconds to register.

I may have said the whole thing the wrong way. I do that sometimes...

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 06:29 PM
link   
www.bibleufo.com... is an excellet site about what has been flying in our skies for thousands of years.

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Funkydung
www.bibleufo.com... is an excellet site about what has been flying in our skies for thousands of years.

Hey thanx! I haven't come across that ste yet. I'll check it out. Thank you again

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Sorry if I offended - it wasn't my intention. I have been with psychics and even the best can't be right all the time. I would apply the same analyis to Sylvia that I apply to faith healers - lets see some follow-up on the people she's helped. In the intensity of the moment most suggestive people fall deeply but after a time they realize the trickery. Sylvia claims not to be in it for the money but she pumps out volumes of books, does lectures and takes trips with groups that bring in a damned good amount of money for her. What kind of cash do you think Montel pays her? Do you think she does this for free? Her "finding" of the artifact under the pyramid - hell, I could have taken a stab there and been right. Odds are pretty good that something is down there. Maybe she has a gift, but its nothing like she sells. Same as the guy with the moustache - John something - he, like Sylvia smells like a total fake. I've never heard them admit they're wrong and that's not just a mistake, that's dangerous for anyone, especially someone who has followers.
If I have to choose a television psychic I'd go with John Edwards, simply because he has the integrity to declair when he's mis-read or has been outright wrong on something he's 'received'.
About the invisible ship - if its invisible, why couldn't the stars be seen through it? I don't get this at all.

[edit on 2/28/2006 by Thinker_1]

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by whitelightwolf

Originally posted by mikesingh

Wow!

Yes indeed it's a good read. I don't believe in ALL of the alien species. Here is what I do believe in. Insectoids, Reptilians, Grays, the Blondes, and that's it. I have seen the reptilians in Florida. I have posted my story, and no I'm not talking about gators. It was really disturbing, and the only place where I can talk about it is here on ATS. I have tried to tell my story to people, friends, family...but...they just don't believe me.

Ok. So where is your post about seeing one of those aliens?
Could you elaborate as to what exactly you saw and what happened thereafter?

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 08:54 AM
link   
The paper seems to be an attempt to 'tie together' all the various and sometimes contradictory conspiracy theories out there into one cohesive story.

On Earth, early human development evolved slowly for the first 150 million years

This is completely at odds with any evidence we have on the subject.

100,000 years ago, the Anunnaki mated with Neanderthal beings to form Cro-Magnon terrestrial beings as a genetic hybrid for mining purposes

Rather the evidence shows that cro-magnon man formed entirely seperately from Neanderthal. Cro-magnon is of the species Homo sapiens. I find it interesting that the author is focusing on Cro-magnon, this indicates a lack of familiarity with the evidence and materials and a more 'populistic' understanding.

70,000 years ago, Lemuria and Atlantian civilizations began to flourish

The only people in the classical past that talk about Atlantis note that it wasn't anywhere near that old.
As far as Lemuria, no such place ever existed.
Before Plate Tectonics was an accepted geological theory, people used the idea of rising and submerging 'land bridges' to explain certain biogeographic distributions of animals. Scientists noted that there are lemurs in madagascar and southern india, but not in the interveneing lands, like the rest of africa and the middle east. So they posited that there was a land bridge that existed in the indian ocean connecting india and southern africa/madagascar, and it was thus dubbed "Lemuria". Later on, the theosophist H. Blatvatsky seized upon this idea and made up with the help of 'spirit guides and seances' a civilization made by one of the 'root races'; a sub-human people with backwards feet. She also said it was destroyed just like atlantis.

30,000 years ago, the current Homo Sapiens began in the Andes

Most information supports homo sapiens as having come from africa. Notice also the disconnect between the 'annunaki + neanderthal = cro-magnon' formula. Unless the author really does, as posited above, not understand what cro-magnon is (that is to say, homo sapiens).

6,000 years ago, the Sumer civilization thrived between the Tigris and Euphrates Rivers of present day Iraq. 5,000 years ago, civilizations spread to Europe and the Indus Valley of India.

Civilization seems to have started independantly in europe, egypt, sumer, the indus valley, china, etc etc. There's not much evidence to tie european and indus-harrapan civilization together through sumerian civilization either.

The Editor of Informant News convinced author of importance of this information to the public and need for timely distribution. You are encouraged to share and distribute for non-commercial purposes as far and wide as possible as long as this entire document, including this header are included.

Is there even a claim that this is actual history and the truth? Also, if someone found all this out, what convincing could they possibly need, and what could the opinion of some news editor really matter to them if they knew all this and still didn't think it was even worth telling? Again, it all reads like a coallation of many different conspiracy theories, there doesn't appear to be any new information in the write-up. And especially the way in which the coallator refers to things like 'the lyran wars' and 'the annunaki' and such without any explanation, its clear that he recognizes that he is talking about things that are already out there and understood and don't require any sort of description. The 'contribution' here is simply the organization of all this information into a chronology.
Why would the coallator be wanting to remain anonymous? Seems like that's unessecary, considering that there isn't any new information and even the arrangement of these things into their order isn't particularly suprising or new. Rather, the use of an 'anonymous' source seems to just be trying to add a little 'cloak and dagger' effect to the whole thing.

And after the detailed pseudo-history we are urged to do what? To

learn about a Greater Community Spirituality and a Greater Community Way of Knowledge that is now being presented.

This is not a specific plan of action, its just an urging to 'be better people'.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join