It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

>>>> Flashes over tower 2 before collapse!?<<<<

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by RockDJ
Whatever.

[edit on 28-2-2006 by RockDJ]

Rock. I know how you feel. Just how I felt when people were acting like that towards me. But..it's best to not say anything negative backA person like you i see was NOT acting in any childish manner...if anything you were trying to apologize. Anyways, your'e welcome
Also..look at the ATS counciler> notice his avitar. Hmm, an All-seeing eye and! A sun in the backround. What ever, I could be wrong. I just have a feeling in my gut that tells me the TOP ATS super moderators and councilers work for the government, and will do anything to prove people wrong or give them disinformation. i am not here to start an argument..this is simply just my opion. I read your posts..I see the first comment, people like you make me sick< that one. Well, I would suggest not to say those things, lol. But I know exactly!!! What you mean! yes and I feel the frustration as well. Glad you know the truth too about the world trade center, hope you the truth about the world too...and aliens... Well take care!!! Just ignore those ignorant fools...they are the ones doing more harm that good. Actually they are the ones probably putting viruses on peoples computers right now...sometimes that happens to me. Or, like I said, I could be wrong, lol. I am just saying....you never know......right?

[edit on 28-2-2006 by whitelightwolf]

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Actually I chose that avatar partly because I like to provoke the sort of reaction like I just got from you. I find it amusing to watch people squirm when they look at it while their imagination runs wild, it's one of the ways I demonstrate to myself quite how paranoid some people get and how they will read way too much into anything that comes their way.
It's also a private joke, if you can find the original image of the Sun and the man (which I overlayed the eye image onto) then there is a message underneath. When you see what it is you'll see my rather arrogant view of myself and my weird sense of humour.

The meaning that I imagine people reading into it is some sort of Luciferian symbolism, going on the basis of it being the worshipping of self and not a deity. The all-seeing eye of God, the Sun being the light and the man obviously all put together give the idea of Man as God (which I believe to be the true beast).
It's more of a joke than anything, glad to see it's still working it's magick.

EDIT:

I thought I'd save you the hassle and spill the beans on the story behind my avatar, this is where the original image came from, an online games network:

www.skotos.net...

I chose the that eye symbol because it looks creepy, it obviously works. Anyway, seeing the message which it hides I think you can understand the joke

Glad to see my little experiment is still working well, I know you probably won't believe it because you may rather believe that it is some sort of hidden clue to the puzzle but I'm afraid it is nothing more than my own arrogance, humour and a demonstration of how symbolism affects people's opinons. I must say it's been working remarkably well. Hostilities towards me have risen considerably since I started using it some months back and the accusations about me being a Government agent have been coming thick and fast. You don't actually believe they would make it that easy for you, do you? Man you're screwed.
Human beings are truely one of the most interesting subjects for psycological study. Like puppets without strings, it's quite scary how easy it is to manipulate people even subtly.

[edit on 28-2-2006 by AgentSmith]

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Hello Rock...........and I liked the video.......it is one I had not already seen, and I certainly had not previously seen any mention of the flashes from the helicopter.

And you are not the only one that gets goose eggs from the search function.....
( I know, a lot of these guys seem to set a great store by it, but I was trying to find an old thread just this morning, but got no matches from search. I knew the thread was there, knew what the subject had been, and had even made a post in it........but the only way I found it was to back track thru the list of my posts, till it came up.)

I had better luck using the tags, www.abovetopsecret.com...
finding similar threads, but the one I was looking for had not been tagged....lol..

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Yeah going back to the searching, I find it hard to get anything from the Boolean search, I always use the Google website search underneath. But yeah, the tags seem to be a good growing method of finding things - but don't forget it relies on members indexing it manually whereas the Google search encompasses everything.

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I think the flashes are hand grenades, thrown to start an explosive chain reaction to topple the towers and start a NWO.

I do!

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 03:24 PM
link   
There would be no good reason to use anything like that as it could be done remotely in a variety of way or using timers. Obviously remote detonation would make far more sense.
You can't set anything off that precisely in that way other than in the movies anyway.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join