It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

>>>> Flashes over tower 2 before collapse!?<<<<

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 02:36 PM
link   
EDIT- Apparantly this has already been discussed, but i don't think it's been discussed in detail (the flashes) so i posted this.........

Don't know if anyone has discussed this, but i recently watched the following google video of a new documentory regarding 9/11.

Pls go to this link and watch.

video.google.com...

What i really want to discuss though is what occurs between 19:01mins and 20:22mins.

I don't know what the flashes are but i do believe that it cannot be a coincidence that we see flashes from a chopper above wtc2 and then it disintigrates into rubble a few seconds later. Very strange. I also don't believe it to be sunlight reflecting from the helicopter.
This is very interesting and i have never seen this before anywhere. Maybe you have though. Please discuss.

Thanks

[edit on 27-2-2006 by RockDJ]

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Thsi is a screenshot of the first flash from the helicopter

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 03:05 PM
link   
There were helicopters from the police I believe. After the bombings in 93, they were supposed to make plans in case there was ever another incident, and it was never truly put in place. It was to be a joint venture by the FDNY and NYPD that was not widely accepted.

I thought it was well known, the names of the pilots can be found in the book "102 minutes" about the fall of the towers and the fight to survive.

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Yes i know all about there being helicopters there, but i'm talking about the flashes from the helicopter that hovers above tower 2 before it falls. Did you watch the clip?

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Don't know about the flashes but here is footage taken from one of the helicopters of the collapse:

Right Click, Save-As video

An Israeli television news show with helicopter footage of the South Tower collapse, from Kazaa. The announcer speaks Hebrew, but we hear this in English: "It's gone, the whole tower... it's gone! Holy crap! They knocked the whole friggin' thing down! They did it... it's down, the ***' tower's down."
plaguepuppy.net...

Note that even though it was shown on Israeli news, the audio from the original tape is of Americans, I've had people get confused in the past thinking it was an Israeli helicopter! LOL

[edit on 27-2-2006 by AgentSmith]

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Just watched a good portion of the film but no speakers on this computer at work. So I will have to have a listen when I am at home.

Really catching my eye and would like to watch the full peice to see what he has to say.

Seems to be well done and takes the time to stop and focus on different aspects of the day.

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Yes. It is a good film because the first 25 mins or so are just what he filmed on the day. No voiceover, its just like being stood next to him as it happened. All you can hear is his radio which is tuned to 10-10 New York and they are talking with reporters in and around the wtc. You can also hear choppers overhead, boats and people talking in the background. Better still you can hear the explosions. What did you think of the flashes though? What could they be?

Thanks for your comments.

Does no=one want to speculate on this piece of footage?????????????
Nearly 100 views!!

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by RockDJ

9/11 was planned. I posted that in another thread. Those flashes are bombs. I think they could also have been..lasers...possibly. That was no a sun reflection, or a latter. If it was, he wouldn't drag it away that fast. lol. Another thing...at the time this was going on...Bush was reading a book about a Goat..can we say symbolism? This is NOT a coincidence.. He was reading that book to children. And the secret service agent came in and said, "Ahem, Mr. President. The World trade Center is being attacked." Bush didn't...do......anything. He took his time. You know? You have to admit that it was planned...it WAS, because the government, or Bush, or the whole illuminati. They don't CARE about us. we are like CATTLE to them....they are running the show. They can do whatever they want. And they don't care about human lives. Did you hear how fake president Bush sounded on that clip you posted? Fake to me...I don't know mate...all I can say is that I don't trust the government. they always ALWAYS* lie. And...as far as I am concerned...those towers didn't fall down from planes. and they sure as hell weren't hit by afghanastans.

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 05:37 PM
link   
This has already been covered extensively here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Do we really need all these duplicate threads?

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 07:11 PM
link   
LeftBehind------ I'm soooooooooooooo sorry. Unfortunately i've not read every single thread like you or been on here since the beginning of time so as not to miss anything and i doubt other NEW forumers have either.

People like u make me sick.
Can't you just ignore the thread?
No you can't can you. You have to make your silly little comment about duplicate threads. I bet your the guy/girl who sits around with a few friends and when some other friends show up and say
"Did you see the game?"
you reply, "We,ve already discussed the game so could you please be quiet about that and talk about something that i don't know about instead!!!"

Do me a favour, get a life saddo.

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Double post.

[edit on 27-2-2006 by LeftBehind]

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Actually Rock I'm just tired of seeing the same things repeated in threads over and over again.

I know it's hard to actually read the long threads on 9-11, but try it, you might find something interesting and be able to add to the discussion.

It's much better than finding some random 911 site and starting a thread to show how great you are at searching the internet, and how terrible you are at searching ATS.

The flashes have nothing to do with the collapse. It is just more crap thrown out there to confuse the issue.

I hope your little temper tantrum made you feel better.

On why I don't ignore your thread.

The same reason you didn't ignore my post. I was trying to show you that there is a lot of info on ATS about this topic.

If that insight got your panties all bunched up, maybe you should just put me on ignore.

In fact, just put everyone who disagrees with you on ignore, then you can listen to your own thoughts echo back to you and never learn anything.

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 12:15 AM
link   

>>>Actually Rock I'm just tired of seeing the same things repeated in threads over and over again.>I know it's hard to actually read the long threads on 9-11, but try it, you might find something interesting and be able to add to the discussion.

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeftBehind

And how do we know that "you" are not here to disinform us? eh?....that website was certainly not crap. If anything it wakes people up. If you work here on ATS, shouldn't you be bit more kind to mr. rock here? if not...that's not very nice. As for 9/11 I give you credit for saying go to another website, but was it really neccesary to say how terrible he is at searching on ATS. That's not a nice remark.... Anyways. We are here to figure things out....well in my opinion. I think that 9/11 was planned....

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Hello whitelightwolf and thanks for your support.

I agree. We are hear to DISCUSS these topics in the hope of figuring things out. We can only do this if we discuss. Guess LeftBehind works for Bush. I do get what he means in a way regarding reposting, but it just feels like some people cannot wait to dive in and type REPOST sometimes instead of contributing or politely pointing you in the right direction.

Once again. Thankyou.

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 02:01 AM
link   

No you can't can you. You have to make your silly little comment about duplicate threads. I bet your the guy/girl who sits around with a few friends and when some other friends show up and say
"Did you see the game?"
you reply, "We,ve already discussed the game so could you please be quiet about that and talk about something that i don't know about instead!!!"

Actually we tend to encourage people to use the 'Search' feature. When you have a board with over 1,300,000 posts it gets tedious having duplicates, it's far easier if people use their initiative and think to themselves:
"emm, maybe this just might have already been discussed on the world's top Conspiracy board, maybe I should check first using the helpful Search feature and if I don't find anything then post a new thread."
You are of course more than welcome to add your opinion in the existing thread, just don't be suprised if some people get niggled when you don't bother to do this.

We also don't like to encourage personal attacks against members like you appear to be doing, if you have difficulty understanding this then I am more than happy to arrange for a Moderator to explain it to you in a language you can understand.

Good Day.

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 05:42 AM
link   
A+ in sarcasm AgentSmith i'm sure you feel alot more content with yourself for that.

This is my first post on the board. I had used the search feature and did not find that THIS topic had been extensively discussed. There a a few threads that mention this video and content, but they do not go into any detail regarding what i was hoping to discuss.

Therefore will the Moderators pls close this thread because it has been more trouble than it was worth and yes, AgentSmith, you can run and get a Mod to explain whatever you think needs explaining to me if you wish( translated -- send a u2u or post a comment on this thread hoping i'll read it)

Appologies to all concerned LeftBehind etc.

Like being back at school.

Sincerest appologies.

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 06:59 AM
link   

A+ in sarcasm AgentSmith i'm sure you feel alot more content with yourself for that.

Oh I do..

This is my first post on the board. I had used the search feature and did not find that THIS topic had been extensively discussed. There a a few threads that mention this video and content, but they do not go into any detail regarding what i was hoping to discuss.

Mention the video? The link leftbehind posted is just about the video.
You'll notice that I posted earlier in this thread, I can't say it bothered me much personally that it was not incorporated into the main thread on the topic, I do see your point even, but leftbehind is entitled to his opinon and was not really rude in expressing his annoyance at having to sift through many threads to find multiple ones about the same subject.

Like being back at school.

Sincerest appologies.

That's what I thought when I read your reply to leftbehind, allow me to recap:

"Did you see the game?"

Emm... Now who was being childish?

Perhaps it would be best if you went back on topic and didn't insult fellow members for no reason, as you said you are new here so I can't imagine there is a long standing grudge between you.

Let's start again, welcome to ATS

Does anyone have any ideas on these flashes, because I don't know what they could be and even being open to ideas of explosives being used I cannot see any reason or explanation for them.

[edit on 28-2-2006 by AgentSmith]

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Whatever.

[edit on 28-2-2006 by RockDJ]

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 11:48 AM
link   
C'mon Rock DJ, There is no reason to attack someone for doing what you are, and that is attmepting to prove a point.

1. You think it is not a reflection.
2. You believe it is some part of the explosion that bought down the towers

This is OK, now it is your job to prove this if you post it.

The only proof you have is a grainy video, and I apologize but I could not get anything unusual out of it. You are going off what someone was describing, not what is shown.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join