It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OBE Advice

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Hi guys and girls,

I've been reading up on OBE related topics on this forum for some time now. I cant help but notice how many of you are so eager to ask questions around the subject yet so few are able to give the answers.

I dont consider myself an expert, however I have been very fortunate to have been projecting now ever since I was around 9 years old. Now at the ever slightly more wiser age of 23 and also a firm believer in Karma, I want nothing more than to help as many people experience a projection for themselves.

I cant promise anything, but I am willing to offer as much advice as possible to you. Hopefully I can change some of your lives as much as I have mine.

[edit on 26-2-2006 by not_fazed]

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Hi, yes I have studied this phenomenon for some time. I am aware that everyone astral projects at least 2 times a week. The reason for this is because the spirit is homesick. We like to travel, so you go to places, and sometimes you head over to the otherside, which is also called, Nirvana or Heaven. The reason why people think they aren't projecting is because they don't remember it. The answer is easy, tell yourself that you will remember it. It may not work right away, but it will. I keep a journal, and have had many dreams and astral projections. It's so fun, especially when you are aware of AP.

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 01:55 PM
link   
hi there NF!

I have some questions.............

What is the weird 'solar wind/astral stream' thing I keep getting swept up in? How can I get out of this thing? Its seems a natural thing, but once I am in it I am just whooshing along wondering what to DO about it......

How do I FIND people I wish to visit? Must I concentrate on an article of clothing? the personality???? HOW do I get ~TO~ them???

How can I find my guides? I ask for them often but never seem to find them really

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Yes a journal is a fantastic tool for projection.

After my first initial experiences I found I held a fantastic memory of my projection and saw little reason to record anything on paper. However the memories fade with incredible speed till eventually you are left with a memory as vague as the dream you had last week.

Keeping a journal by your bedside to record your experiences as soon as you return to your body is a must.

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess
hi there NF!

I have some questions.............

What is the weird 'solar wind/astral stream' thing I keep getting swept up in? How can I get out of this thing? Its seems a natural thing, but once I am in it I am just whooshing along wondering what to DO about it......

How do I FIND people I wish to visit? Must I concentrate on an article of clothing? the personality???? HOW do I get ~TO~ them???

How can I find my guides? I ask for them often but never seem to find them really

Hi river goddess,

I've had a similar experience of what you call solar winds, in fact I have no name for it myself so I'll stick with that!

I've ran into different opinions on them, the most common one being that you are being pulled on a journey, a journey that elements of yourself (or someone else) desires you to see. It can be important to just go with the flow, the fact that you want to know how to escape from the experience could be the very reason that the experience doesnt seem to lead anywhere.

As for finding people you want to visit, this is can be tricky. First right now close your eyes and think of someone close to you, like a child, sibling or parent. Dont picture their face or hear their voice, instead just feel for them, feel for the emotions they ignite inside of you. For example when I think of my nephew I feel instaly ammused in the unique way that he ammuses me. Thats the only thing you need to concentrate on when you want to find someone during a projection. Your mind does the rest for you.

As for guides, I'll be honest with you, guides are a matter of faith and by faith I dont mean religious faith, I mean faith in yourself. Do you feel that you need a guide to project? or are you just cuious to meet a guide because it fascinates you? Thats something to think about.

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Hello there.

Thanks for coming aboard.I am sure there are many here who could use the help.As we all have many different studies and experiences to share with others.

Personally I do not have any questions at this time.Well you know what I mean(there are always questions).

But I am sure we will conect at some point if you plan on sticking around.
All for now.

Scarecrow.

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Ya, mmm I think I might be asking this for a few of us but uhh..

Where do I start, I've read before what sme techniques are but what do you do that works best.

new topics

top topics

join