It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think I got a picture of a ghost!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackhumvee113
weird...pretty weird, i have a picture of my dog with a few orbs around him, but im guessing it was dust

Yes orbs..most of those kinds of pictures are *dust*. However...this doesn't explain people going into a graveyard and taking pictures at night. Maybe it's dust from the grave stones? Who knows. Anyways, can you see the figure? The hand?

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I am not a proffessional ghost hunter,but I'd definately have to admit, with comparison of the dotted outline was exactly what I am seeing.Watch alot of Ghost and paranormal show,this looks as if it's possibly the real deal!
Nice catch

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Hi White
It was excellent to outline the picture, but maybe the white lines where the eyes are should be removed, because when I saw the picture before the lines were put there White, one could see the eyes more clearly, they were more open and much easier to see, but definitely keep the outline of the lines!
I thought this might make it easier to see the eyes like they were, before the lines were put in!
Keep Snapping those Pictures White, Will also send you the address I told you about, of that place so you will have the know how to keep all your work secure from those who like to take other peoples hard earned work for themselves! To good of a pic, for it to be credited to someone else!
Take Care Angel

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Yes, perhaps a boy...could very well be! Anyway I see the other things you mentioned and I looked harder and it does appear like the boy is holding a walkie talkie or camera close to his mouth. Now, I didnt see the picture the way it was outlined as more of a full body figure. I see it as every part of the red part of the picture being involved to produce a bust of a man or a boy, with head and shoulders, starting from the head down. If you would like me too I could try and copy it and outline it and send it to you whitelightwolf to upload and post (since I have no idea how to do that yet). And I would destroy the copy after I worked with it. So, if you want me to outline Pic so you can see it how I see it let me know and I will do that! If not, thats fine too!
..but I have a feeling from what you were saying whitelightwolf that maybe you already see it the same way I do?

Lol..wait I just read at end of your post whitelightwolf, you don't know how to upload pics either..I am almost positive you see him the way I do...Maybe someone here could help you upload your outlined boy, and I could see that way if its same as my impression of him. tyvm!

Originally posted by whitelightwolf

Originally posted by DeeplyAwake
Wow! I see a young man with dark hair slightly bent forward, with his hand right below his face, with his thumb in or close to his mouth. And maybe some rings on his fingers. But I am looking at it in a portrait sort of way. Am I looking at it the right way? If so, its an awesome detailed picture! Well Done!

Thanx! It was so mind blowing to me. Also..if you look at his hand, you can see what looks like a square camera wrapped around his hand or wrist. Do You can see his hand right? Well look at it, and then a little bit down, you can see a camera, and a strap around his hand...or a snake. Another thing..you can see his head right? Can you see his nostrils...just pretend that you can see it for a minute. I mean..I know your mind can easily make it look like something...but....there were not reflections, and no light, and no straps when I took this picture. I am just confused as to how the heck this happened? It's very wierd..you can also see a myst next to him to his left. I will outline the picture, but i don't know how to post it on here for people to see.

*whitelightwolf*

[edit on 27-2-2006 by DeeplyAwake]

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Yes, perhaps a boy...could very well be!

Hi there Deep. well thank you for offering that. We do see the same thing. isn't that so wierd. Actually I just looked at my camera and noticed it did have a strap on it, but still...I wasn't standing like that. Anyways, well..I am so tired. i gotta go to bed. gotta read Angels and Demons< good book> Um, in the mean time I will try to get more of those pictures. And I'll take the exact same pic, in the excact same place, and we'll see what pops up. I don't know how to post the pictures on here either, my guess is as good as yours. Peace!*

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Great Wolf!!! Look forward to more pictures. hmmm...that's interesting you mentioned you had a camera strap but were standing in a different way. Is it possible to take a picture of our own spirit doing different things, or ourselves in the future or past, or something like that? Like maybe our own
spirits can reflect out at times, and if there are enough particles/moisture in the air, it can cause a reflection, which could be captured on camera. Does he resemble you (the past or present you) at all?

This is all just wild speculation of course..lol.

Have a nice night!

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Thanx! yeah I'll take some more pics tonight! Does he resemble me????! LOL, first off...I am a she, not a he. lol, that's alright, how would you know? And I got evil vibes from this pic...a red myst..now Angelwings9999 thinks that I have caught a gray alien on another demension..she thinks it's a baby. However..I can't see the alien? Wait a minute....wait a minute....omg. That strap does remind me of the strap on my video camera. But I didn't have my video camera. It is a blue strap with Z striped patters, and it hangs around my hands when ever I hold it. but omg, maybe you're right, maybe this was me, while i had the camera standing in my yard at night, filming a rabbit in the woods. I was standing around that area too....that's freaky. Do you think that's possible? Possibly another Me but in the past vibrating at on that demension at a different frequency? Freaky thought!!! Wow, now that I look at it, my thumb is shaped like that. By the way, my camera strap is tiny, it wasn't thick like my video camera strap....odd....odd indeed....want me to send you a pic of the video camera I have?

This is all just wild speculation of course..lol.

Have a nice night!

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 12:42 PM
link   
ATTENTION ATS PEOPLE!

I have discovered someting truely..scary...truely...wierd!!! That ghost thing in the photo is ME! Why? Well, it is because that strap in the picture, around my hand is from my video camera, but from another time. See, the camera i was holding had a teeny tiny strap, and it wasn't thick like that. Plus upon further inspection I noticed the design on the strap as well!!! Therefore, i have come across the following conclusion. And it is freaky!

I some how at this point in time, managed to capture a picture of myself in the past? Because at that exact time I happened to be outside filming a rabbit in the woods. Actually I was looking for ghosts and stuff. But I saw something move in the woods across from me, and i started to film it. i stood straight, and tall, but just stood there in that exact spot!! Ladies and gentleman...this could mean that You are on a vacaction in another time, or at your old school in another time. Wow! What a Wacky Wierd reason!

[edit on 28-2-2006 by whitelightwolf]

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Was it cold outside? That might just be your breath or a glitch in the camera. Personally, I don't think there's anything there.

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Thats Awesome Wolf!

To think that maybe our earlier spirit can follow us around, or that we run into our earlier selfs for some reason now and then...maybe they want to remind us of something, or maybe all of the spirits of whoever we have been as we grew up, are always inside of us. Or maybe it is just our energy lingering from the past in a place we used to play, or spend a lot of time in. Or maybe it's recent energy from just a short time before. If you have any pics you want to send me just u2u me. I am especially intrigued about the camera with the different strap...did you said you had a camera like that when you were younger? Or, were you using a different camera, a short time before? The reason I ask this is because I have seen residual energy linger, under an infrared light. Energy from living people, and cars, and deceased people lingers. Ghost Hunters sometimes use Infrared light to look for the energy of ghosts too. I saw a show where every Christmas the family dog who had died would come back to sit by the Christmas tree. And the family could see a picture of his energy using a infrared device.

It's interesting to think we could be in a way haunting ourselves. Or, living concurrently in different dimensions.

[edit on 28-2-2006 by DeeplyAwake]

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 01:50 PM
link   
maybe the past spirit and you were doing similar things apart from holding a camera, and its like shown again because youve done ti before

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Where does one get an infrared light bulb?
I've never heard of this being used.

I know there are infra-red leds, maybe an LED flashlight could be made?

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Wolf! I think I may be on to something..not sure!! Could the red mist and the reddish glow coming from you neighbors house be InfraRed light? And, if so, is that why you are seeing what you are seeing, possibly residual energy from yourself?

Originally posted by whitelightwolf
I am well aware that lights from other houses, and camera straps can cause this effect..but I was just taking a picture at night in my back yard!, and this red mist popped up. It looks like a man with his hand facing outward, you can clearly see his nostrils, and his mouth. I will try to put the picture on here, any ideas? By the way, the right reddish glow is coming from the window from my neighbors house...but this thing on the left didn't come from any light sources..or my camera, cause I don't have a camera strap on it.

C:\Documents and Settings\Kfalk55\My Documents\My Pictures\Picture\Picture 003.jpg

[edit on 26-2-2006 by whitelightwolf]

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Hi Toad, I just did a search...yes they have InfraRed lightbulbs for sale...I dont know about for flashlights...but that's an great idea! I have heard of them using InfraRed mostly in cameras and in sights on guns...in the past.

Here is my browser search: you can go through and see if they make flashlight size ones, or maybe ghost hunters have something like that already.

aolsearch.aol.com...
44cb974e7d4a1c0481dd32c&invocationType
=keyword_rollover&ie=UTF-8

_

Originally posted by Toadmund
Where does one get an infrared light bulb?
I've never heard of this being used.

I know there are infra-red leds, maybe an LED flashlight could be made?

[edit on 28-2-2006 by DeeplyAwake]

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Wolf! I think I may be on to something..not sure!! Could the red mist and the reddish glow coming from you neighbors house be InfraRed light? And, if so, is that why you are seeing what you are seeing, possibly residual energy from yourself?

Yes Deep I did see that there wa a ilght to the right. I saw that, that light obviiously came from our nieghbors house...however, there was no light on the left side anywhere. Which is where the myst popped up. But also, as you can see I have indentified that to be myself with another camera. And yes, I am talking about when I was younger, I went out at the exact time at night with that camera. Perhaps when you take a picture one tiime, then maybe take another at the same time on a different day, you can get a reflection of yourself from the past? That's what I think. Lol, I told a teacher that today, and she looked at me like I was in a mental institution. Ack sorry if I am typing wrong, my eyes are really blurry, and dilated form the eye appointment. Anyways...tkae care.
I'll get those pics up as soon as I can.

[edit on 26-2-2006 by whitelightwolf]

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Hi White
Yeah that is so strange isn't it, I still say that don't look like you, I'm sure your much prettier than that, with your blonde hair, blue eyes! Well that picture does not do you justice for sure if it is! lol Pictures do have a way normally at times for not making one look like themselves often enough! But this was is difinitely real unusual one, that's for sure!
You think its you? I say its a ghost or entity of some sort, maybe trying to get your attention, I heard from paranomal experts they have a tendancy to do that, when they are wanting to be noticed! Interesting to say the least!
Anyhow like I said before, keep it safe, first see if you know of someone you can trust in your city who can fine tune the pic, to see what was really going on! If it shows to be something out of the norm, like I said some paranormal researchers would pay a hefty price for it!

Friends of mine from New York sold one pic for over $400.00! He's now snapping like crazy! Ditto on that, I too wouldn't mind an extra few bucks now & then!
Let me know if you get answers from a photo expert, would like to know what they think! Take Care!
Angel

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Hi Wolf!

I just saw your last mood...it said 'tired and hungry'...hope you feel full and rested by the time you come to this site again.

Anyway, I can't wait to see more pictures...I hope you will get more of the same person, 'early you' doing different things. I wonder what that red mist was made of...if it was a super infrared mist maybe that would let you see more types of energy and energy that is further in the past, than regular infrared. Of course, I said from the beginning it was only speculation on my part. But, if you think it's you and you do know yourself better than anyone else, then I think you are the best one to decide that.

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Thanx Deep, yes I will be posting pictures on here soon. I just haven't had the time to go outside and take a pic of one. And I can't edit this post so, I will have to make a new thread. Take care all. DZIT DIT GAII....what does it mean..why don't you tell me...

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 12:00 PM
link   
whitelightwolf, I got a question which has something to do with a theory I thunkded up last night.
-Did you take the picture inside or outside your house?
-Were you with a friend or anyone else?

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Great Wolf! look forward to your new thread...if I accidentally fall asleep and dont say anything on new one, please u2u me and wake me up, so I don't miss it...because I sure dont want to miss your new thread!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join