It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think I got a picture of a ghost!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I am well aware that lights from other houses, and camera straps can cause this effect..but I was just taking a picture at night in my back yard!, and this red mist popped up. It looks like a man with his hand facing outward, you can clearly see his nostrils, and his mouth. I will try to put the picture on here, any ideas? By the way, the right reddish glow is coming from the window from my neighbors house...but this thing on the left didn't come from any light sources..or my camera, cause I don't have a camera strap on it. Any body know what's going on here? Comments much appreciated...

C:\Documents and Settings\Kfalk55\My Documents\My Pictures\Picture\Picture 003.jpg

[edit on 26-2-2006 by whitelightwolf]

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 01:50 PM
link   
your link hasnt appeared, I can't do it either, I e-mailed mine to bigdanprice & he put it up for me, u'll have to ask an expert.

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 02:07 PM
link   
you linked to your C: drive, you need to post it on the web and link, try image shack or some such.

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Ah! here we go, I'll just post the link to the site where i Posted it
Here, you can see it here> www.deviantart.com...

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Saw both photos, did u get my e-mails. Anyway, how do I put my photos on that website & what's the website called. I might get a bit more response on that website

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by firmbeliever
Saw both photos, did u get my e-mails. Anyway, how do I put my photos on that website & what's the website called. I might get a bit more response on that website

That site is deviant art, it's a art dedicated website. You can probably locate a link for registration on there somewhere. The uploads...eck, dunno how to run that. Never done it myself.

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Intresting picture, I can clearly see what looks like the bootom half of a face. Maybe you could try to take more pictures, as you may pick up more of these images!

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Hi White
Wow now that was incredible, eerie isn't it. That was a great pic, had no trouble seeing the face! Was that the only pic you took that had the face?
Thanks for sharing it with us, hope you can get more of them to share!

Edit: As for whats going on White, I feel you were at the right place right time, One see's a lot of strange faces when sporadically using the camera, they seem to pop up especially on night time images, I've seen some real interesting pics like yours! I say it just may be a creature of the night, how they like to hide, but you exposed them in all their splendor lol! Keep snapping them! Good Job!
Angel

[edit on 26-2-2006 by AngelWings9999]

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Here, I GIMPed it:

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Interesting red haze. Reminds me of a red haze.

Would make a cool art piece tho

- Nazgarn

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toadmund

Hey thanks for doing that. how did you do that??? Yeah it's a wierd pic isn't it? I'll try to get some more.

Originally posted by AngelWings9999
Hi White
Wow now that was incredible, eerie isn't it. That was a great pic, had no trouble seeing the face! Was that the only pic you took that had the face?
Thanks for sharing it with us, hope you can get more of them to share!

Yes I showed this pic to a lot of people that I know at my school. they thought it was freaky, and my teacher even looked at it for a while. He said..hmm..that's a ghost. And I said yeah. I even took a poll, how manh people believe in ghosts, and how many don't.I got more yes's than no's. Well I will snap some more outside...by the way, I forgot to say! While I took that picture. I asked for it to appear again near my tree. While i took a picture of the tree. i got a chem trail from a light, however, just after I took a picture. I saw a blue orb! A blue-ish white-ish orb fly away. Could have been a bug...but it was really really cold. So...I don't know?

[edit on 26-2-2006 by whitelightwolf]

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Wow! I see a young man with dark hair slightly bent forward, with his hand right below his face, with his thumb in or close to his mouth. And maybe some rings on his fingers. But I am looking at it in a portrait sort of way. Am I looking at it the right way? If so, its an awesome detailed picture! Well Done!

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeeplyAwake
Wow! I see a young man with dark hair slightly bent forward, with his hand right below his face, with his thumb in or close to his mouth. And maybe some rings on his fingers. But I am looking at it in a portrait sort of way. Am I looking at it the right way? If so, its an awesome detailed picture! Well Done!

Thanx! It was so mind blowing to me. Also..if you look at his hand, you can see what looks like a square camera wrapped around his hand or wrist. Do You can see his hand right? Well look at it, and then a little bit down, you can see a camera, and a strap around his hand...or a snake. Another thing..you can see his head right? Can you see his nostrils...just pretend that you can see it for a minute. I mean..I know your mind can easily make it look like something...but....there were not reflections, and no light, and no straps when I took this picture. I am just confused as to how the heck this happened? It's very wierd..you can also see a myst next to him to his left. I will outline the picture, but i don't know how to post it on here for people to see.

*whitelightwolf*

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Is this what you folks see?
If it's not a ghost, it's just a defective pic of a friend.

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Nobody was there besides me...and it wasn't me because I didn't have a camera strap, and the light didn't reflect against anything. Plus I wasn't even standing like that. Anyways, thanks for doing that. Now you see the body. Can you see his hand pointed outward, palm face up toward you. You can see his thumb on the right,the thumb is the brightest art of the pic along with the palm. Do you see it? and the rest of his fingers...very freaky. Upon further inspection, I can see what looks like a snake curling around his fingers!? Look at that thing. can you see the object that looks like a strap around his wrist or hand, on the palm that is facing outward. Anyways, thanks again

Oh by the way, the ghost had his hand out like he was saying, Stop!! Don't take my picture!!! My hand was not out while taking this picture. My hand was on the camera, which is why this is not me.

By the way, here is some other info about this pic, that I forgot to include:

time take: 7:43 PM

Camera used: Fuji Film digital Camera

I also forgot to mention that after taking that picture. I saw a golf ball sized blueish whiteish orb fly away. Very odd indeed.

Location: Right outside of my house in my back yard. There is nothing but an old wooden fence in the back.

Folks..I have been scratching my head from time to time, just studying this picture.. it looks like a person..but I just can't figure it out?

[edit on 27-2-2006 by whitelightwolf]

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 01:10 PM
link   
that is a strange photo white
i can see the shape quite clearly, you want the pic unaltered and the one with outlines next to eachother

and off topic for a second if you want your photos on here but not another ghost or conspiracies site email them to me and i will put them on a seperate page on my site with a password you will know to keep others out

my email address is [email protected]
my site is www.umbr44.co.uk

[edit on 27-2-2006 by maddale]

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by maddale
that is a strange photo white
i can see the shape quite clearly, you want the pic unaltered and the one with outlines next to eachother

and off topic for a second if you want your photos on here but not another ghost or conspiracies site email them to me and i will put them on a seperate page on my site with a password you will know to keep others out

my email address is [email protected]
my site is www.umbr44.co.uk

[edit on 27-2-2006 by maddale]

Thank you yes I will email it to you. Thanks very much, by the way isn't that pic something or what?

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Did you notice any large areas of the sky looking red while you were taking these photos?

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 04:04 PM
link   
nope...nothing was red. everything was dark....it's really odd.

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 04:36 PM
link   
weird...pretty weird, i have a picture of my dog with a few orbs around him, but im guessing it was dust

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join