It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tesla contacted by extraterrestrials.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Tesla's secrets.

Don't know if the story is true or not, about Tesla being contacted by E.T's from his top floor hotel, but it gives credit to the amount of amazing discoveries and inventions he was able to make, and why the govt's have kept his material under wraps for so long.

When I was looking at the antigravity movie site I noticed they're using his Wardencliffe tower imagery, which means we may see some truth about it all soon.

Do you think he was secretly working (or was forced) to contribute to the reverse engineering of UFO's?

BP

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Tesla was a genius. Why can't he just be a genius without having it to do with aliens? Was Leonardo DaVinci also contacted by aliens? Was Einstein? etc.....

Can't people be way off the spectrum with regards to intelligence without aliens having to be involved?

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Well Telsa clearly tried to contact aliens or atleast eavesdrop on them ala the SETI method. He even publicly claimed, " that he had heard periodic and clear signals of number and order" form Mars and Venus

Marconi also reported that he had detected "interplanetary communications"

Today we know he was actually receiving the signals from distant stars, but too little was known about the universe at that time.

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Tesla was a true visionary, but I don't think he had any help. He had dreams of free energy power transmissions and antigravity ships that were pure scifi. His notes and drawings were confiscated probably because they were so revolutionary and somewhat dangerous. Maybe some day we will find out he was right.

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Excitable_Boy
Why can't he just be a genius without having it to do with aliens? Was Leonardo DaVinci also contacted by aliens?

Can't people be way off the spectrum with regards to intelligence without aliens having to be involved?

Leonardo DaVinci was a member of the Priory of Sion, which in turn functioned to preserve the Merovingian bloodline. My guess was that he did not need to contact ET, he was possibly heavily involved with ET forces, in terms of both body and soul.

Why can't they be just hailed as geniuses without it having to do with aliens? Because these people have opened up the right hemispheres of their brains to get away from the 5-sense reality of this world and were perhaps aware of an infinite consciousness. These people didn't think like you-and-I do, so logical and ordered, trained and programmed (educated) to think a certain way that fits in with the matrix of our lives. Tesla was indeed a dreamer, but lucid dreaming is like being in that infinite state of consciousness. We know that abductees experience OOBE and remote viewing is used in the military...that extra dimension beyond ordinary human perception is something humanity has purposefully shut out.. yet is a gateway to truth. The likes of Tesla were well aware of this. Scalar waves for example.

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Leonardo DaVinci was a member of the Priory of Sion, which in turn functioned to preserve the Merovingian bloodline. My guess was that he did not need to contact ET, he was possibly heavily involved with ET forces, in terms of both body and soul.

Put down the DaVinci Code and find a new book....

How does one thing in this thought I've quoted, lead to the other? it doesn't. He was a member of the Priory of Sion which was to preserve the Merovingian bloodline, so he was involved with ET forces? That is some bizarre logic my friend!

[edit on 26-2-2006 by Excitable_Boy]

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Merovingian bloodline...Illuminati secret society...reptilian influence...

...connect the dots - the logic isn't bizarre, it's quite clear.

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Who decided that Illuminati = Reptillian? Some more bizarre logic there. Are you an Icke fan? I wish I could turn insanity into profit.....Instead, I have to work for a living.

Connect the dots? What dots? More like connect the holes....

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by RiotComing

Leonardo DaVinci was a member of the Priory of Sion

Its been pretty well proven that the "Priory of Sion" was a fraud. Its a shame the DaVinci Code cited it as fact really hurt its creditablity. Too bad because the DaVinci Code raised some interesting questions. The guy that created the Priory of Sion scam wanted to tie himself into European royal bloodlines once other people took it a step further trying to tie it in with the Bloodline of Jesus himself something the guy never intended he backed away from it big time.

www.alpheus.org... int.html

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 08:24 PM
link   
When you compare Tesla and Einstein for example you see that Tesla has been hidden from sight while Einstein has been heavily promoted. Have read on several sites on the web that Tesla's ideas were workable and adopted by the US military and that they wanted to keep it from the public. Does that sould like the Nazi and alien connection in WWII? Does to me so if you believe that Germany was getting info from aliens in the second world war then you have to believe Tesla may have too.

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Excitable_Boy

Who decided that Illuminati = Reptillian? Some more bizarre logic there. Are you an Icke fan? I wish I could turn insanity into profit.....Instead, I have to work for a living.

Connect the dots? What dots? More like connect the holes....

Well considering this is Skunk Works, we are indeed trying to connect holes rather than dots. No one has the answers, it is all speculation but all possible. Like the alien-Nazi connection. And both Tesla and Einstein were reportedly involved with Montauk / Philadelphia project. It's all fun to speculate.

I must say yes I am a bit of an Icke fan, but he is not insane. If you believe that, you have bought into the very hype to discredit him that discredits anything that dares to peel back the mysteries of the society we dwell in today. It's that old pack mentality "Wogan thinks he's mad, therefore I must also believe it's ok to think he's mad". But did you see that 2006 interview on Wogan? Icke ate him alive. Icke actually came across as far more credible than the host. Out of that 'madness' came sensible thought. Read some of his books. Forget the hype. Forget reading the occasional internet article. Read the full story and the science behind Icke's theories. If you have trouble swallowing the notion of Reptilians then the books should explain things much clearer than any website can. I'm not saying he's cracked the meaning of life, but I'm willing to wager he's hit onto something close to it.

new topics

top topics

join