It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Animal to Human Contact

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Hey guys, Im brand new here.

Was wondering - has anyone else had experiences with talking to animals?

I was laying in bed the other night and was sound asleep. I remember waking up suddenly and my cat was standing over me. I feel like he comunicated to me through telepathy ( i think? ) and told me that everything was alright. Since then I feel like I can hear his thoughts.

Anyone else have the gift of hearing the animals speaking? Also - theres no chance of my kitty controlling my thoughts right? Or even my actions? Thanks!!

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 11:41 AM
link   
In the paranormal magazine, there is a section dedicated to a pet psychic, her website iswww.joannehull.com, so that should help you. I have not heard of any animal controlling anothers thoughts.

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Sweet. But the market for pet psycics seems to be over saturated.

Hopefully my cat, Batholomeow, has transfered this ability to me and I can just enjoy it on my own.
I do feel urges now to get up in the night and give him the special wet cat food instead of just let him eat his regular food. I think because we have such a strong conection (bartholomeow and I) it made our mental abilities stronger.
I am enjoying this newfound ability to speak to my feline friends. But sometimes I can 'feel' cat energy everywhere, like when Im driving or see other people cats in windows or something.

Weird.
Anyone else?

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Also, Im kind of bored and Bartholomeow is in the room. Im going to excercise my powers and see if I can harness my abilities more closely. Does anyone have any questions to ask him?

I dont really HEAR words, its more of an energy that I feel. Like a wave of understanding that comes from him.

Sorry this is new to me so I am excited.

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Hi Professor,

Cats are the most coercive creatures on Gods' earth! This is from someone who has known several cats over several years! Not surprised you feel the urge to feed Bartholomeow
at the most inconvenient moments - it's only inconvenient for you remember

Been talking to animals for years - they nearly always respond - not only pets either! Got a great photo of a lizard I was chatting to - I was in some botanical gardens with my girlfriend taking pics when I spotted a lizard on the trunk about 10 feet up. I said "hello" to him and smiled, as you do, and he came down the trunk towards me till he was about a foot away. He was looking quizically at me for several minutes - so comical. Strange thing is that reptiles don't have ears! They must pick up sound as vibration or something? If I can work out how to do it I'll send you a link to the pic.

I'm a firm believer in animals understanding more than you think they can. They are more intelligent than we ever give them credit for, and we treat them like crap generally.

Not at all surprised you can talk to your cat and he can talk to you

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProfessorOliver
Does anyone have any questions to ask him?

Ask him if he knows a cat by the name of MITTERS, and if so have him ask her to quit chewing on things in the middle of the night.

I have tried speaking to her for years regarding this matter but she always looks at me like I am speaking greek, I think she understands, but is simply "playing dumb" so she can go about chewing on paper and wires every night.

- One Man Short

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Hahaha Bartholomeow says to tell her to be careful chewing the wires, she could get seriously hurt. He says that it is much more entertaining to scuff around in the sand box until its all on the floor instead of doing things like chewing wires.

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Yes, definitely we can communicate with animals. It's more of a telepathic communication than anything else. I have a very dear friend who makes her living at being an animal communicator. If you have a problem with Fluffy the bunny, you call her and she will talk with Fluffy and then tell you what's going on with Fluffy. I've seen her do this 3 times and it is truly amazing. I find that I'm able to communicate with animals as well. I picture the thing I'm talking about in my mind, animals work best if you picture an object or 2, they can pick it up in their minds. You, in turn, must "listen" to them. I have communicated with a squirrel in the redwoods forest like that, and I have many friends who have talked with wild animals, so yes, that's possible, too.

Just another corner of my reality.
-Forestlady

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Awesome. Good to know Im not crazy! My kitty seems pretty content then. Not hearing alot of complaints out of him. Maybe now I can request for him to stop pushing all the sand out of his box for no reason.

So, now i ask if you know. Do animals know otherworldy secrets? Can I ask him things regarding these matters or will it anger him? Or what? Im confused with this animal talking thing....

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Hi OneMan
First, are you spending enough time with your cat? One reason could be not enough play time, is why they will then chew things!
Also next visit to the vet, have them check her to see if she is lacking in a certain vitamin, I have a hunch! Let me know if you find out either is so!
Angel

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 09:06 PM
link   
People have a special connection with cats. Cats have been known to do otherworldy things. Like the old macabre myth, a cat will steal a childs breath while they are sleeping. Cats are mysterious, as we know them but also don't know them.

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I am wanting to get a cat of my own, had to leave my family one behind with my famiy a few years ago when I moved away and I miss her very much.

If I was interested in communicating with the cat as a being, should I get him neutered or not?

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Ecspecialy witches and scarecrows alike many majic users and practitioners will share a special bond with their pets or pet as it were.I myself have a wonderful little cat called mieneke.Whom with I have shared many strange events.Including the birth of her three deformed kittens(now dead).A story I can recollect if wished.Although it is quite cryptic.

I can out right talk with her audibaly(sp?).It is quite the moew purrs(you know the high buzzing/chirping kind).

On a spirit level.Many Witches use cats as a familiar.Being more apt to sense etheral beings then most other animals.

In many cases mieneke will sense an entity close to us before i will.
this is good though as it prepares me for what I have to do.Usually it is nothing serious though lately there has been more activity.

Scarecrow.

[edit on 23-2-2006 by toraylin]

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Is cat black by any chance
joking

Hmm never heard of communication through cats to be honest or other animals,it could just been your own brain tellling you or your just waking up as the cat jumped next too you or on your bed whereever you were.

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 07:28 AM
link   
So should I have the cat neutered when I get it or not. Would this change the cats being?

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 07:46 AM
link   
When Cats get nuemoured they ussly are more lazy and slouchy and don't play around as much :S
My father has a cat at the moument who is only alloud in the house not outside,and it's happy as gets lots attention and tons toys and gets along with the dog,plus so it wouldn't get run over like last cat

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by AngelWings9999
Hi OneMan
First, are you spending enough time with your cat? One reason could be not enough play time, is why they will then chew things!
Also next visit to the vet, have them check her to see if she is lacking in a certain vitamin, I have a hunch! Let me know if you find out either is so!
Angel

Attention is not an issue with this princess, she gets all she can handle from the entire family.

She will be going to the vet next week for a regular check up and boosters, I will relay my concerns onto the vet and let you know.

Thanks

- One Man Short

[edit on 23-2-2006 by One Man Short of Manhood]

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 11:16 AM
link   
YES neuter your cat! The last thing this world needs is another batch of homeless kittens who will either never be loved or just be euthanized. PLEASE neuter him. Also, he wont spray or be nearly as territorial.

And any vitamins your cat may be missing are not going to be found in wires. Hes probably just mischevious like my kitty. But if he is an indoor cat he may not be getting his roughage. Cats usually eat plants and such so maybe get a food formulated for indoor cats, which has come vegetable and plant content.

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProfessorOliver
Hes probably just mischevious like my kitty.

Doesn't she just look mischevious?

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Thanks for that info Professor I will pass that on, about it not being probably a lack of vitamins! She also asked if CatNip is good for one, & doesn't that make them more crazy, was my thought of it? lol Their isn't a wire left in the house that they haven't chewed she said lol
Angel

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join