It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

how to catch the chubacabra

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I was thinking about this. Know since many of the attacks have generally happened in most areas and happen all the time. i was hoping that a experiment can be don’t. Say a team funded by a private or government organization goes to a chubacabra hot spot. There farmers with animals, preferably goats and chickens are paid for their animals. The team then sets up a major outdoor post operated by infer red cameras and sensors. The animals are tagged so they know which one goes to which owner.

The animals are placed inside outdoor pens; they would stay there for a 1 week. Know this post would not just be around one major hot spot but a few which have had allot of sighting s and killings.

Of course it seems a little far fetched there could be a chance to actually catch or film a chubabcabra inevitably proving its existence.

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by ATSGUY
I was thinking about this. Know since many of the attacks have generally happened in most areas and happen all the time. i was hoping that a experiment can be don’t. Say a team funded by a private or government organization goes to a chubacabra hot spot. There farmers with animals, preferably goats and chickens are paid for their animals. The team then sets up a major outdoor post operated by infer red cameras and sensors. The animals are tagged so they know which one goes to which owner.

The animals are placed inside outdoor pens; they would stay there for a 1 week. Know this post would not just be around one major hot spot but a few which have had allot of sighting s and killings.

Of course it seems a little far fetched there could be a chance to actually catch or film a chubabcabra inevitably proving its existence.

plz tell me what exactly is a chubacabra

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 08:16 AM
link   
QUOTE :"plz tell me what exactly is a chubacabra"

a close relative of the `Chumbawamba`

seehere

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 12:49 PM
link   
If you want to know a bit about the chubacabra click here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Nice plan. Except the fact that we don't know how they see, like a cat or like a snake. You might just want to instal a variety of video cameras and see if it picks up a habbit, then ambush it.

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 09:14 PM
link   
ya but it would be better to capture it than video tape it

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 11:35 PM
link   
OK, add a tranquilizer gun with a motion sensor aimed just inside the cameras view. Or add one with a thermal activation. It might be useful if the dart had a GPS chip attached to it in some way. And a net-gun hidden in a high place, trained on the area with the tranquilizer. Though not killing it would be a problem. But depends on what you want to do with it.

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Criptid15
OK, add a tranquilizer gun with a motion sensor aimed just inside the cameras view. Or add one with a thermal activation. It might be useful if the dart had a GPS chip attached to it in some way. And a net-gun hidden in a high place, trained on the area with the tranquilizer. Though not killing it would be a problem. But depends on what you want to do with it.

And just hope you don't hit the goats? I think you would have to succeed the first time if you want to catch it. It'l realize the trap, though it might not think of it as a trap is dangerous once nets and tranq darts go whizzing past its head.

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 09:16 PM
link   
They bite and can eat a human alive.

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hawaii_boy
They bite and can eat a human alive.

Much easier to kill them first

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   

new topics

top topics