It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jews in US Government

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Odd thing is...

If these were Muslim's, as seen by the recent problems over the ports this would be a whole different story. If there were Islamic Members of the United State's Government, giving weapons and money to Iran it would be a different story.

You know it is true.

They're anti-semites, you're anti-arabs or whatever tripe. Let's just fling names about and stop actually looking at the debate in question and if there is or isn't a conflict of interest.

Nope, let's not look at that.

You're just all Anti-Semite's, racists, bigots the lot of you - because we all know that's the best way to deny ignorance.

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Odium
Odd thing is...

If these were Muslim's, as seen by the recent problems over the ports this would be a whole different story. If there were Islamic Members of the United State's Government, giving weapons and money to Iran it would be a different story.

You know it is true.

They're anti-semites, you're anti-arabs or whatever tripe. Let's just fling names about and stop actually looking at the debate in question and if there is or isn't a conflict of interest.

Nope, let's not look at that.

You're just all Anti-Semite's, racists, bigots the lot of you - because we all know that's the best way to deny ignorance.

Hell yeah it would.

Oh, and didn't you hear? People who are against or criticize Muslims are ALSO anti-Semitic! That's right, I've said it before and I'll say it again, all of you who bash or criticize Muslims are anti-Semites. Educate yourselves on what a Semitic person is before you lob that word. Ha ha ha, name-calling's fun, ain't it?

But, hey, maybe that's not a conflict of interest. Jews in US govt, US govt sucks Israeli govt's wang. Just like the guy in Texas at the highest position concerning border issues being a Mexican national is not a conflict of interest. Makes sense to me...

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 02:24 AM
link   
And, again, you know that the common definition of that word is to be biased against Judaism. So you know the pure meaning of the word.

Jews have been in government here for a long time. They have also had influence down through the years, too, but Wahhabism has had MUCH more influence in my government than any other ism for many years. While the rest of the Middleast, including Israel, has understood the meaning of Jihad as it has been used for the last 1,300 years, Wahhabi influence has had us debating the definition. Even after Salafist declaration of war by bin Laden in 1998, and even after numerous attacks before 2001, that same influence told us, "Don't respond or make waves, as it will have negative impact for you in the Middleast." and this same influence has kept us from acknowledging the real threat to our country, and had us only focusing in on the weapon used.

Want to try and say that if someone states the obvious? Want to say that one is a racist if one states that Wahhabism is the threat to this country and not the Jews? Want to ignore all the facts, bloody as it all is and call me a racist, even though the ones we stupidly call Terrorists call themselves Jihadists? Fine, ignore the blood and the very words of destruction aimed at us by them, and call me a racist. It'll make you look ready for the funny farm, not me, asa it isn't me calling any nationality a name, and it isn't me singling out an entire religion.
So far, not one plane or building has been destroyed in America by some little fellow wearing a black beanie and sporting long, curly hair on the sides of his head.

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 06:32 AM
link   
So?

I see thousands more people killed, innocent people killed by the U.S. due to their desire to protect themselves. I see thousands of people dying every year in the United State's through drug crime, poverty and many other social situations many more than these Militant - Terrorist- Sects of Islam could ever hope to kill, yet money is spent on invading Iraq, Afghanistan and so on and so fourth in the name of defence.

Sorry, the loss of 3000 innocent people on September the 11th was a lot but since then what 8000 to 10,000 people per-year have been killed? This is more than during the whole of the Israeli/Palestine conflict [1998 to present]. Surely, the real crime, terrorism is not external but right on your doorstep? Why is the money funded to protect Israel or to invade Iraq not being spent to protect citizens in the U.S? Clearly the Law Enforcement could have done with the $244,145,432,893 since 2003 [www.CostofWar.com] or the billions sent to Israel. Clearly the best interest of many members of the United State's - protection of innocents- isn't the primary concern because Militant Muslims have killed no where near as many people as gangs have, as drugs have each and every year. In fact the loss of U.S. citizens [excluding the militaty] is probably lower over the last 20 years than deaths per-year in the United State's through non-muslim related crime.

Islamic Terrorism is a lot of hype over nothing.

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crownesome little fellow wearing a black beanie and sporting long, curly hair on the sides of his head.

we don't all wear yarmulkas and we don't all have the curls (peyos).
(gotta tell that to the anti-semites who picture as as big nosed, horned, yarmulka topped, peyos sporting penny pinchers) (no TC, I most definitely was not implying you see us that way)

you should now expect someone to post that 9/11 was actually run by Israel and all the jews were told to not come to work. It's my favorite 9/11 story.

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur

Originally posted by Thomas Crownesome little fellow wearing a black beanie and sporting long, curly hair on the sides of his head.

we don't all wear yarmulkas and we don't all have the curls (peyos).
(gotta tell that to the anti-semites who picture as as big nosed, horned, yarmulka topped, peyos sporting penny pinchers) (no TC, I most definitely was not implying you see us that way)

you should now expect someone to post that 9/11 was actually run by Israel and all the jews were told to not come to work. It's my favorite 9/11 story.

Now, I wouldn't say anything about Jews being warned not to go to work, but I WILL say this...

What was up with those 5 Israelis filming the collapse and cheering as it went down? That's a lot more credible than some warning to all Jews not to go to work.

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 01:32 PM
link   
can't give an answer to the 5 israeli dancers. all I can do is guess that perhaps, having known in advance that this was happenening (warnings from israel supposedly were ignored) and seeing the destruction, realized that the terrorists basically allowed the US to align with Israel in a more public manner than in the past.

were they dancing and cavorting? who knows. a woman said she saw that. I don't know how accurate her story is on that part. they were taping it but, apparently, lots of people did. they photographed it too. if I had my camera that day I might have snapped shots or videotaped it but I don't bring that gear to work and this was before the agae of cell phones with cameras and video cameras

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 02:21 PM
link   
What about Mexico?

Does nobody remember the arrest of Sar ben Zui? The story which made news on CNN for all but two minutes? The Israeli special forces colonel who was found with Salvador Gerson Sunke and 9 grenades? In fact, linked to a terrorist attack in Mexico? Found with fake Pakistani Passports? Back in October of 2001?

Oh wait...they were released after meetings between Jorge Gutman, Macedo de la Concha and Elías Luf?

Anyone want to place bets on if those were 2 Iranians?

Like it or not, there are members of the Government who are using their influence to fund Israel and to cover up incidents such as the one above, or to downplay cases when Israel has been found spying on the U.S. Why were they allowed to get away with such acts and not have the funding cut off?

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by city trader
If they have learned it, they have had to do so from unofficial sources, even though it is an undeniable fact,

??
How is this a fact? The welsh language isn't a semitic language, so why should ''brit' mean "covenant"? And when did 'ish' mean 'man' in semitic?

Isaac's sons - Saac's sons - Saxons.

The problem is that 'son' isn't the word 'son' in the semitic languages. And 'on' doesn't mean 'son of' in the germanic languages either. And how can this all be related to the british being 'chosen' like the jews? The welsh and saxons spoke different languages, and its only after adding the anglos, jutes, danes, scots, and a hoste of other peoples that you can get to the idea of 'britishness'.

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Actually from what I heard the Jews not in the buildings on 9/11 is true, along with Germans, and many Russians, and Englishmen, and French, so forth, because Israel AND Germany told them all that Terrorists were going to attack with airplanes. They told everybody, they even told Bush on August 6th, but he was on vacation so didn't get the memo until 9/14.

You see, Israel and Germany knew the attacks were coming soon, they told EVERYBODY, EVERBODY listened, except Bush, because he was on vacation. There would have been a lot more killed but thanks to Germany and Israel only essential staff went to work from the other countries. Except American companies because again Bush was on Vacation and didn't get the memo/warning from two different countries until 9/14.

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by DevinS
Actually from what I heard the Jews not in the buildings on 9/11 is true

Doug Irgang, died, probably when a plane slammed into his offices, on 9/11 IN The WTC.

He was jewish.

I'm know there were more but I knew Doug, went to college with him, grew up near him, had friends who attended hebrew school with him, and, until the day he died, I spoke with him weekly regarding an account I had with him.

yeah, that statement is just a bit off there pal. Plenty of jews died that day.

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Why would the Israeli Government, if they did do this, care about the loss of a few Jewish lives? The fact is, they would be more likely to make sure some where there so that these claims are instantly dismissed.

It'd please the fringe, who would be: "Why would they kill their own"? - Fans...you know they exist.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join