It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOS in Daylight Caught by News in Tenn

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 01:27 AM
link   
I guess you don't need to see them at night, Tenn News captures ufos on their own cameras

see the video here... scroll down a bit

www.wsmv.com...

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Pretty interesting News Story!

They sure were quick to talk about Angels and Demons and the End Times!

How is it that there is no evidence of Angels and Demons but thats what UFOs must be because there is evidence of UFOs.

Anyway guess thats a Rant waiting to happen.

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Damn, the video doesn't work for me. Can anyone post it or some pics or something?

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by lost_shaman
Pretty interesting News Story!

They sure were quick to talk about Angels and Demons and the End Times!

I agree LS, very interesting objects esp. the one caught through the news teams camera was convincing footage of something non conventional.

As far as the angels & demons info, well i'm not sure why they ran with that, perhaps showing people that, won't freak them out too much when ufo lands in their backyard .... then again it might be end of times

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Thats not a very exciting video. I saw a page before about that guy who aims his camera near the sun, because apparently they use it to hide themselves like the Japs in WWII... He said if you point your camera at the sun but block it out, it will take at the most 20minutes before you see something strange. I dont have a camera so I cant try it out.. Who wants to experiment??

And why does the news interview the person who's the least informed on ufo's, like that bible guy?? Are they trying to connect ufos with armageddon hysteria and thus discredit any videos? (not that armageddon and alien theorists arnt discrediting themselves with out any extra help anyways.)

I like these two videos I ran accross a while ago. Ones a hovering ship near the Twin Towers pre-2001, and ones a saucer shaped fireball crashing.
video
video

Edit: i put the american twintower video link instead, its more like a commercial for sci-fi channel, wonder if its fake. Oops edited wrong link.

[edit on 2/21/2006 by ViolatoR]

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I think that the reference to demons and the end times is actually a rather clever way to allow disclosure without panicing the worlds population. Think about this, Christians, Jews and Muslems are expecting a Messiah to come soon. This Messiah is suppose to arrive from the heavens on firey chariots and in some cases with an army. So, if you wanted to disclose that Aliens exist, where already here and that the government is already in contact with them and didn't want to start a panic, then playing to one's religion would be a prefect way to accomplish your goal. While the worlds religions are trying to figure out if the beings are Demons or Angels the deed will have been done. We are all looking to the skies for something.
Who's to say that the second coming isn't just an Alien invasion?

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I totally believe these news about UFOs in Tennessee. The first story of a UFO I had ever heard was when I was about 14 years of age. It was from one of my best friends at the time. He lived in Tennessee most of his life, and related to me that he had seen a UFO there one time. He told me that he, his brother, and other friends, had seen a very close flying ship. He told me that it was about 200ft floating above him. He said that he felt paralyzed in fear. He compared its shape with a strawberry. That’s what he said, a strawberry shaped craft had passed close to him and his friends. It was metallic, shiny, and sleek. He said it was huge.

Anyway, this was about 15 years ago. I remember it like yesterday.

PS. And about the Angelic/Demonic bull$hit, I don't buy it. It's just a small towns man giving his inside the box theory on what is visibly clear to be a genuine UFO case. It probably is ETs.

Devils or Angels, What a bunch of $hit.

[edit on 21-2-2006 by Cabanman]

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat
Damn, the video doesn't work for me. Can anyone post it or some pics or something?

It doesn't work for me either, can someone make the video available to us please? We would VERY much like to see it.

Sincerely

Cade

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Have just watched the video... and I have got to say thats probably one of the most balanced views Ive ever heard on a tv show. "Aliens? Angels? we just don't know, but the sightings just keep coming...."

Some very interesting objects caught on tape, some looked like meteors, but some I have to say looked like piloted craft.

Cannot get the video? Click on the link center of the page that checks your media player, if it needs updating it will help you out.

[edit on 21-2-2006 by MadGreebo]

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 11:21 AM
link   
The video of the Twin Towers is crazy. There was alot of smoke comming from it. Maybe it was hit?

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 12:55 PM
link   
They have to put the angels and endtimes crap in there because it's a Tennessee station and they have to appeal to all the ridiculous Bible thumping morons who live in the state.

That dude who does the filming needs to go through Buddy's BBQ drive-thru a few more times and get back in his trailer. Hillbilly.

P.S. - Wright-Patt sends experimental stuff out over the sparsely populated Kentucky wildlife refuge all the time.

[edit on 21-2-2006 by Enkidu]

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 01:29 PM
link   
The video is not working for me either. I have tried everything, disabling my firewalls, i have everything updated, it looks like they took it off. If anyone can still access it post some screens or something.

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 01:40 PM
link   
rather interesting footage i agree. wish i had a camera to try it as well.

as for the angel/demon thing, well there ARE some who think that thats what ufo's/"alians" are. personaly i'm on the fence about that one. now to throw out another one, NOWHERE in the bible does it say that god created ONLY the earth/humans ect. so who knows. hopefully whoever they are are friendly (we have enough problems/wars). (puts on tinfoil hat and hides under stairs)

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 01:51 PM
link   
The thing that struck me odd apart from it being a UFO is why was it just hovering in the air and not going to and from somewhere. It looked kinda like it was being tested or it was watching/communicating with something/someone. hmm?

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Just saw the video... used Windows mediaplayer...

I have also seen some rather unusual things by simply looking up in the sky...
(for some time) I haven't used my camera yet... but binocs do the same thing...

Saw a darkstar patrolling one day...(hadn't even heard that they were in service yet). also saw several very high flying birds...(coulda been aliens I suppose)
also saw all kinds of floating crap... trashbags, what looked like a coat... and several ufos...

or do like that guy did... get a camera (higher the res, the better) and film the "empty" sky... and you too will see a UFO

there is all kinds of stuff floating around above us... always makes for an interesting activity... you might have to look for an hour or two, to see something you dont immediatley recognize, but it is worth it...

I always look up on clear days... and i almost always see something I wonder about... you can too...

and that religious guy at the end is probably the main reason that disclosure is taking so long...
because some people still see an airplane, and think witches broom... not aeronautics...
did you notice that he is saying that these things are demons... and are signs of demons...

but in his defense, they are godless, ugly (to us), and not of this earth... so to him, it means the same thing.... which is why fervent religious nuts will probably be the ones carted off to those government concentration camps for reeducation when the aliens land...

they gotta keep the religious wackos from shooting at the aliens/demons...

[edit on 21-2-2006 by LazarusTheLong]

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ViolatoR
Thats not a very exciting video. I saw a page before about that guy who aims his camera near the sun, because apparently they use it to hide themselves like the Japs in WWII... He said if you point your camera at the sun but block it out, it will take at the most 20minutes before you see something strange. I dont have a camera so I cant try it out.. Who wants to experiment??

And why does the news interview the person who's the least informed on ufo's, like that bible guy?? Are they trying to connect ufos with armageddon hysteria and thus discredit any videos? (not that armageddon and alien theorists arnt discrediting themselves with out any extra help anyways.)

I like these two videos I ran accross a while ago. Ones a hovering ship near the Twin Towers pre-2001, and ones a saucer shaped fireball crashing.
video
video

Edit: i put the american twintower video link instead, its more like a commercial for sci-fi channel, wonder if its fake. Oops edited wrong link.

The video from the twin towers has been discussed here on ats many times before it was an advert for some tv station.

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 02:34 PM
link   
There was a post on here awhile ago from someone who filmed the same looking object outside his window . It was oselating and doing the same thnig. I think this person was from the UK. And he had HalfLife or something running on his computer in the background cause I could hear the music.I have the video on my laptop at home and will post it tonite for comparison if noone finds it on here.

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I enjoyed the video and went outside to see if i could spot some UFO's with my binoculars, but no such luck. Those demons were just too fast for mine eyes.

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Another related Link:

AUFORC

has more videos and Original Roswell News Broadcast

UFO News

[edit on 21-2-2006 by violet]

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by LazarusTheLong
and that religious guy at the end is probably the main reason that disclosure is taking so long...

I have to totally agree with this. The South is heavily religious, as well as other parts of the world. I believe that until these religious zealots open their minds a little, and that not everything has to do with demons, will we then see some type of discloser. Until then we just have to keep looking for our own signs.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join