It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel needs the Unites States support in starving people ?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Submersible,

I will try to answer you as straight forward as possible as to appease you.

First, these reports are from 2002, the climax of the conflict with the Palestinians, intiated by the Palestinians at a time of an aggressive campaign of the Palestinians that targetted civilians within the borders of Israel.

The 2nd link you posted (worker's world) is clearly biased and probably took the liberty to interpret the data from USaid to suit their agenda.
The 1st link just presented the data without the agenda-driven interpretations. It cannot be proven that Israel uses strategies to starve people. The strategies Israel uses are all those necessary to save lives of their own civilians (including Arab-Israelis who were killed by Palestinains as well). As proof that Israel tries to improve the lives of the Palestinians, I can point to the fact the to this day Palestinians are admitted into Israel in order to work. Israel does not have to do this. Gazans are even admitted to enter Israel for work. Israel does not need to feed the Palestinians but provide them with the means to feed themselves. This is all null and void when Palestinians wage war on Israel. The responsibility here is flat on the face of the Palestinian leadership and Arafat who chose to initiate that war and who did not take the necessary steps to curb the violence.
Peace and stability is necessary for economic improvement when the Palestinians chose to war with Israel they sacrificed their economy for the sake of Jihad.
so when you ask:

How would anybody not expect to be on the wrong side of a 'terror' campaign when they have been intentionally starving these people to death for years?
I say, no proof has been given to substantiate the claim the Israel is "intentionally starving" the 'Palestinians', moreover, admitting Palestinians into Israel to work actually proves the opposite. The Palestinian leadership and factions have money to purchase explosives, bullets, guns and create an infrastructure of terror but cannot feed there own people? Get real!!

When you ask:

HOW MANY DEATHS has the Israeli people suffered because of the "radical Islamic" people ?

The Answer is here
When you point us to an Islamic website about Israeli military capability It tends to upset me especially since the site is purposely slanted. Just look at the site - 2 pictures depicting Palestinian attrocities and dozens depicting 'Israeli attrocities' some of which are pictures taken out of context and staged. Slanted! but as to the statistics. The capable military age in Israel is 18 not 15 and up to 40 not 49. Women only serve from 18 for 1.5 years and not beyond that (as reserve soldiers - Rarely women continue to reserves until they are married).
The point is not the might of the Israeli military - Israel must be strong to survive. With Israel's military might Israel can annhilate all the palestinians in 2 days - Israel does not do this since it is unethical and illegal. Palestinians have no such problem though.
How many Palestinians were put on trial under Palestinian law and sentenced for killing Jews? There are Israelis under life imprisonment for killing Palestinians though.
so your claim

The people the United States is helping Israel try to destroy does not even have a 'military'
is both wrong and innacurrate since the PA has 30,000 man strong armed paramilitary police force.

What I am trying to say is that Israel's might does not justify the fact that Palestinians target civilains. It is cowardice and wrong. You feel sorry for them and desperately try to justify their plight.

Their plight is criminal in nature. They are trying to annhilate a neighboring country as evidence to this I offer the HAMAS and the PLO charter, Arafats book that talked of the phased destruction of Israel (with provisions for peace agreements as part of it) and Islamic teachings condone signing treaties of peace with a stronger enemy and then violating that treaty when the enemy is weaker.

[edit on 28/2/06 by JudahMaccabbi]

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Thank you for your reply Judah, I feel like in your mind that you honestly believe that you are telling the truth, and you will notice that the majority of my thoughts are in the form of questions... because I do not claim to know the 'facts'. Fortunately for you most of what you believe is synchronized with the American's evening news, or the popular opinion.

Islamic teachings as well as every other gift or 'instructions' from the 'Gods' have been taken out of context and translated through the years to accomodate the Zionist 'movement'. Everything that this breed of man has come into contact throughout the years is either contaminated or tainted. And WE know this, 'men in power' have no ability to communicate the truth.
Considering the way our media portrays the Islamic or Palestenian people, you will rarely find people in this country who perceive the entire Muslim world as anything other than 'criminal'. From what I have learned recently, it has been intentionally sculpted this way for many many years.

"

The people the United States is helping Israel try to destroy does not even have a 'military'
is both wrong and innacurrate since the PA has 30,000 man strong armed paramilitary police force."

Maybe that is not completely accurate, from what I understand a "military force" and a paramilitary police dept may have somethings in common,
but they are not the same. It's about like comparing an armed security guard to a S.W.A.T. team officer.

If you compare the man who has the power to murder a hundred thousand people with the stroke of his pen, to a man or woman who dies with their victims in a suicide bombing , because they have no other MEANS..
I assume you would like to see one of them in the white house and the other one wiped off the face of the Earth.
Do you ever think about how long it took for them to activate the trigger, or how long they walked around with the explosives untill the tone in their head was loud enough to make them 'commit' to becoming a martyr?
Something is seriously wrong with that picture.

In 1983, the United States and Israel established a Joint Political Military Group, which convenes twice a year. Both the U.S. and Israel participate in joint military planning and combined exercises, and have collaborated on military research and weapons development. Additionally the U.S. military maintains two classified, pre-positioned War Reserve Stocks in Israel valued at $493 million. [1] Israel has the official distinction of being an American Major non-NATO ally. As a result of this, America shares the vast majority of its security and military technology with Israel.

I do not justify the murders committed by the 'terrorist' on innocent women and children, but I do feel sorry for them because they are fighting against an enemy that we are scared to recognize. If you do not respect these people's desire and willingness to fight for what they believe in, it is because you do not respect yourself for doing nothing to defend your basic human rights.

How can you sit from 'your' perspective and honestly call them criminals?
Because they are the underdogs? Or because that is what this government, your history, and your religion has taught you to believe?
Is it the way they kill people, or that they don't have any 'military' capabilities?

Do you not see the crimes being committed against them?
Do you not see the crimes being committed against all of US, from the same 'suspect' that HAMAS want's to destroy?

I am curious if it is the suicide bombings that 'enrage' the rest of the outside world most. It seems that in the past and even today, we are not bothered with massive amounts of death or starving children in other areas of the world, so why is the handfull of bodies that HAMAS is responsible for worthy of U.S. involvement and the world's attention?
Personally I would much rather live in a world where murderers killed people the old fashioned way, from a distance, like cowards ... like the people who are killing US.
I think it disturbs many people the same way that it disturbs me when we stop to think about the suicide bombings, why don't they just kill their enemy? Instead of making a statement as strong as their actions do... are they trying to prove a point?
Are they trying to get the 'outside' worlds attention for a very justifiable reason? APPARENTLY SO!
It is either that or they are all graduating from the same 'school' where the people who are instigating this war have been able to brainwash the suicide bombers with the Quran.

The bottom line is that Americans are being sucked deeper into a war that we have no 'stake' in whatsoever. And it's especially disturbing for me to see this when I am just starting to realize the mountain of bodies that accumilate each and every day in this country, from OUR government's actions.
Our leaders have deployed our military and turned our attention to the other side of the world, allowed this nation to be sucked into a religious war that we should not be involved in...
and all of it was done to divert attention from what is happening here at home.
I give enough credit to out congressman and representatives in this country for them to understand that our official positions of leadership in this nation have completely lost control of this governments' decision making process, but they campaign for their position knowing they will get sucked into the same scenario... that's why I call them all whores.

EVERYTHING 'THEY' ARE SHOWING US IS TO DIVERT OUR ATTENTION FROM WHAT THE "ELITE" IS DOING TO US!

Charles Lindbergh said this:

"Their greatest danger to this country lies in the Jewish ownership and influence in our motion pictures, our press, our radio, and our government."

Admiral Thomas Moorer, Chairman of the US Joint Chiefs of Staff under Ronald Reagan said this:

"I've never seen a President -- I don't care who he is -- stand up to them [the Israelis]. It just boggles the mind. They always get what they want. The Israelis know what is going on all the time. If the American people understood what a grip those people have got on our government, they would rise up in arms. Our citizens certainly don't have any idea what goes on."

"Israel controls the United States Senate. We should be more concerned about the United States' interests."

"The United States Congress is Israeli occupied territory."

AIPAC is widely regarded as the most powerful foreign-policy lobby in Washington. Its 60,000 members shower millions of dollars on hundreds of members of Congress on both sides of the aisle." Newspapers like the New York Times fear the Jewish lobby organizations as well. "It's very intimidating," said a correspondent at another large daily. "The pressure from these groups is relentless."

An Israeli journalist named Ari Shavit, lamenting the harsh treatments that his government dishes out to the Palestinians, made the following observation in Ha'aretz, a leading Israeli journal:

" We believe with absolute certitude that now, with the White House and Senate in our hands along with the Pentagon and the New York Times, the lives [of Arabs] do not count as much as our own. Their blood does not count as much as our blood. We believe with absolute certitude that now, when we have AIPAC [the Israel lobby] and [Edgar] Bronfman and the Anti-Defamation League, , we truly have the right to tell 400,000 people that in eight hours they must flee from their homes. And that we have the right to rain bombs on their villages and towns and populated areas. That we have the right to kill without any guilt."

EVERYTHING YOU SEE ON THE NEWS IS A SMOKESCREEN FOR THE TRUTH!

Here is another website about Israeli military since you didn't like the other one. Make sure you add their 'totals' to this one as well, since America now fully supports Israel.

Stranger than Fiction

The main reason I am so pissed off is because these people have no conscious when it comes to mutating the human race or destroying everything on the planet in their 'process' to control the world.
They think they have enough money and power to make themselves immune to this environment.
The devil has made them THAT Ignorant !
And they DESERVE to burn for what they have done to all of US.

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Regardless,

Sorry it tool me so long to reply you can also reach me at [email protected] if you would like to discuss issues further.

Your attempt to justify Palestinian action with the comparison of the military might Israel has against the Palestinians is wrong for the following reasons:
1- The Palestinians can always wage their war by targetting the military as Israel did with the British. Israelis did not target the wives and children of the British in pre-1948 Israel. It is the choice of the Palestinians to wage there war against civilians because of their type of mentalityeloquently said here by an Arab woman on Al-Jazira.
2- Suicide bombings are not an act of hopelessness as the left tries to portray. Mujhadin fighters, suicide bombers and Jihadists come from all walks of life and not exclusively from the low-socioeconomic backgrounds. Osama himself was far from a poor oppressed farmer. Suicide bombings are a result of Islamic teachings of Martyrdom and its glorification within the ARab world. Applying a western mentility to middle eastern actions and motivations are not applicable.
3- Palestinians do not need a military. In peace, no-one will attack them. Under OSLO the aggressors were solely Palestinian - not Israel or Jordanian. Palestinians need a strong police force for policing a civilian population and reigning in militants.

You express dismay at a world that seems to be enraged at suicide bombing that kill hundreds and indifference to millions who starve.

This is truely a tragedy, but suicide bombings are the targetting by purpose of innocents. It is pure evil.
No-one is purposely starving millions, although more can be done to alleviate the situation.

You said referring to suicide bombiung that the palestinians:

Are they trying to get the 'outside' worlds attention for a very justifiable reason? APPARENTLY SO!
It is either that or they are all graduating from the same 'school' where the people who are instigating this war have been able to brainwash the suicide bombers with the Quran.

Ghandi got world attention by passive protest and did better that the Palestinians. Palestinians are taught to hate and are instigated to criminality by brainwashing as you stated.
I have also seen Islamic films that speak against suicide bombings but who base their history on blatant lies of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. This is no better.
Resolving conflict needs to be based on truth and not lies in order it to be just.

All your quotes against the Jews are bigotted quotes as I would say if it referred to Arabs, Indians or blacks.

If the Jews were the ELITE as you claim then the Palestinians issue would have long ago been eliminated, Israel would have never returned the sinai, gaza, Jericho, Nabalus, Hebron, Bethlehem etc.

Jews have power in Hollywood - true - so what? Muslims control the motion picture industry that releases the most amount of films on an annual basis, the Indian film industry. So what? Jews prosper in the US because of the freedom the US offers. And the US prospers because of the Jews as well. As a result Jews have power in the States.
Arabs have all the reason in the world to have power in the world because of their oil and riches. Look at the world's brown-nosing of Saudia Arabia and the oil rich Arab states. Where would Arabs be today if it wasn't for their oil (see pre-9/11 Afghanistan for the answer)?

You are pissed off because we are destroying the world with our greed and rightly so. Go to Arab countries and see what greed there is doing. Ethically, the US is far better off than any of the Arab countries.

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join