It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paul McCartney died in 1966 - replaced by Billy Shepherd

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by faulconandsnowjob
Paul from the "Day Tripper" video (1966) compared to Faul in 1967:

Voice:
Paul's voice was lower register, deeper, and had more resonance and vibrato than Faul's voice
Faul's singing voice is higher and thinner than JPM's, and his Liverpudlian accent is noticeably less thick and consistent than JPM's

Dr. Henry M. Truby of the University of Miami used samples from three Beatles songs sung by Paul McCartney ("Yesterday," "Penny Lane," and "Hey Jude") and produced three very different sonagrams.

(Reeve, Andru J., Turn Me On, Dead Man: The Complete Story of the Paul McCartney Death Hoax, Ann Arbor: Popular Culture, Ink, 1994: 69).

[edit on 30-5-2009 by faulconandsnowjob]

This is the best example of the difference of his nose.....It's faul or he got a nose job..

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
LucidDreamer85, I'm really glad you're able to see it. This is partly about waking people up to the control & manipulation that's been going on. This happens in different arenas, even in the entertainment industry. For more insight into that, I recommend this series by Dave McGowan:

Inside The LC: The Strange but Mostly True Story of Laurel Canyon and the Birth of the Hippie Generation
davesweb.cnchost.com...

It's pretty shocking how many rockstars have/had ties to the military, intelligence, &/or Illuminati. For ex., Jim Morrison's father was the admiral at the Gulf of Tonkin non-event.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by chissler
reply to post by SednaSon

As mentioned by another member recently, the Beatles were obviously a very popular band and extremely close to other bands during their time. One band they were very close to was the Rolling Stones, among others. Obviously these individuals would not have been informed what happened to the real Paul. So on the follow-up interactions between the groups, are we to believe it was seamless?

Were these band members told not to ask questions?

His close family, were they brought into it? If so, why? If not, how would they manage it? Paul came from a stable home. How was this aspect addressed?

So many holes in this story before I could seriously consider it.

But I am here discussing it, so that does say something.

I've heard rumors though that the stones could have been involved some how with his death. Not saying they killed him but that they could have been present or situations could have occured that made them involved and therefore they would have no choice but to be quiet about it because otherwise they could be blamed and there goes there careers....

Just a thought though...

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by berenike
reply to post by chissler

Azzllin made the point that some fans might have been suicidal if they thought that Paul had died.

That's the one thing that might persuade me that a replacement was made and why people might agree to it.

Considering they were all about love, they would have wanted to not risk other people's lives and this could be the single reason lennon went along with it.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by pop_science
reply to post by ANOK

I think you are correct and it's a bunch of BS.

But are there any earlier videos of him mimicking other singers, because the believers could say that this is something that he didn't have till after the death and that is why this guy was so believable because he could mimic others talents so well.

Good thinking........would like to see a video of him doing this pre-faul.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Something that has become apparent in the course of researching this is that photos of Paul & Faul have been tampered w/ to make the 2 men resemble each other more. Here is my favorite example. On the left is a screen capture of Paul in the Aug 19, 1966 Memphis interview. On the right is an "official" photo from that interview. Can you spot the signs of tampering?

You mean besides the facial stubble and the shirt?

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Very Interesting conspiracy theory. I had never heard of this and I see the differences between the 3 different Pauls. The only problem I see as far as all the evidence is the teeth. Both the old Paul and the 70 paul have the same funky teeth. Plastic surgery would be easy to fix him up right. But the teeth seem to be the same person. One other thing I notice is his 5 oclock shadow under his nose is very similar to the other paul. There def is a double in there somewhere for what reason I dont know. I did notice the shift to a more effeminate paul after the supposed switch. It was strange too his reaction to the death of John Lennon. Like he was happy he was dead because he gave Faul/Billy so much problems I would assume. Ok great thread thanks!!

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Paul 1964 vs. Faul 1967 (MMT)

Paul 1965 vs. Faul 1968

Fauls nose is fatter....or a little bit thicker actually.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Paul in Help! (1965) vs. Faul in "Fool on the Hill" (1967)

Paul 1966 vs. Faul 1967:

Paul ~ 1964 vs. Faul in 1970's:

Another height comp - Paul & his dad vs. Faul & Paul's dad. Just as in the Ringo & Jane Asher comps, Faul is noticeably taller than Paul was.

His nose is different. Nobody brings this up ever but his nose is not the same as fual's nose........Look closely ......very closely .......In most every pic I've seen the nose is slightly different.

It's a good enough match that you can only notice if you look at every detail of it.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by faulconandsnowjob

In last pic his ear is different. It is angled differently in the 2 pics........That does not look like the same person even though 3 years have passed it looks like it could be his brother or somthing..

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   

This series offers a wealth of clues

paul is dead - the rotten apple 1
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 31-5-2009 by faulconandsnowjob]

Bottom 2 pics........Nose is VERY different.........It's Faul......or he had a nose job..

Paul's nose is more rounded while Faul's is narrow......

Try and disprove that all you people who laugh at this theory........

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   

LucidDreamer85, I'm really glad you're able to see it. This is partly about waking people up to the control & manipulation that's been going on. This happens in different arenas, even in the entertainment industry. For more insight into that, I recommend this series by Dave McGowan:

Inside The LC: The Strange but Mostly True Story of Laurel Canyon and the Birth of the Hippie Generation
davesweb.cnchost.com...

It's pretty shocking how many rockstars have/had ties to the military, intelligence, &/or Illuminati. For ex., Jim Morrison's father was the admiral at the Gulf of Tonkin non-event.

I couldn't find where it showed the rockstars at......I'm interested in reading about it so maybe you could tell me where I should be looking.....Chances are i just glanced over it and missed it , or it's in another link on that page...

Thanks for the link though...

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by dntwastetime
Very Interesting conspiracy theory. I had never heard of this and I see the differences between the 3 different Pauls. The only problem I see as far as all the evidence is the teeth. Both the old Paul and the 70 paul have the same funky teeth. Plastic surgery would be easy to fix him up right. But the teeth seem to be the same person. One other thing I notice is his 5 oclock shadow under his nose is very similar to the other paul. There def is a double in there somewhere for what reason I dont know. I did notice the shift to a more effeminate paul after the supposed switch. It was strange too his reaction to the death of John Lennon. Like he was happy he was dead because he gave Faul/Billy so much problems I would assume. Ok great thread thanks!!

Not too be mean but many British people have funky messed up teeth...It's just ingrained in their jeans.....so I'm assuming many other brits during that time had similar teeth.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
So, this picture on the right is from an official group photo of the Beatles from the Aug 19, 1966 interview in Memphis [official photo here: gallery.pictopia.com...]. The one on the left is a screen capture I did off of YT & has not been altered in any way.

It looks like the bottom half of Faul's face has been stuck on the upper part of Paul's face/head in the picture on the right.

You noticed the stubble, which I think is Faul's stubble, not Paul's. Also, if you look closely at the skin tone, the skin w/ the stubble is slightly different (cooler shade) than the skin above it. Also, see the cheek crease on the right side of the picture? See how it makes a v? Also, the cheek crease on the left side of the picture doesn't align properly.
The hair has been blackened in - notice how there are only a couple of highlights on the far left?
The eyebrows look like they've been drawn in w/ a magic marker.
The ear looks a little suspect, too.

[edit on 2-6-2009 by faulconandsnowjob]

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
To read the Laurel Canyon series, go to davesweb.cnchost.com... See where it says Inside The LC: The Strange but Mostly True Story of Laurel Canyon and the Birth of the Hippie Generation? Right under that, it has Part I, Part II, etc. Those are clickable. Part I is here: www.davesweb.cnchost.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Two things to note about faulcon in this thread:

1) Every pic comparison has some very obvious issues that would make the comparison invalid. Things such as picture angle, facial expressions, shadows.

2) The most telling thing I see is that faulcon has avoided responding to 99% of the issues brought up about his theory in this thread.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
All of the picture comps have been chosen b/c they are from the same angle, or as close as possible. The pictures speak for themselves. They're obviously not the same person.

Paul 1965 v. Faul 1967 (Sgt. Pepper album)

Paul 1965 (I think) v. Faul 1968 ("Hey Jude" video)

[edit on 2-6-2009 by faulconandsnowjob]

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Notice the difference in the foreheads.

Paul 1965 v. Faul 1969

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I just called my four year old over to the computer and brought up these pictures. I also brought up a bunch of pictures of Johnny Depp where even *I* think they look like a different man in each one. She was able to match Johnny to Johnny about 90% of the time, and with the Paul v Faul pics, in every singe one she said they were different men.

I don't know if I believe the whole Paul is Dead thing, but I thought her input was interesting.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Just as crazy as Elvis and Tupac still living and breathing.

Frankly, this is why conspiracies aren't believable...because some are just too out of the box to make sense.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join