It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the suicide song Gloomy Sunday

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:
AF1

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I've heard many more songs that make me want to commit suicide more than this one.

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I have heard stories about this song and I was afraid to listen to it until I saw this topic so I decided to finally listen to it.

Was not as bad as I thought. I did not find it depressing at all. I actually liked it. Sounds a bit creepy but it is pretty good.
I didn't feel bad at all.

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Willcall
I have heard stories about this song and I was afraid to listen to it until I saw this topic so I decided to finally listen to it.

Was not as bad as I thought. I did not find it depressing at all. I actually liked it. Sounds a bit creepy but it is pretty good.
I didn't feel bad at all.

Good. I was afraid if someone does something bad to themselves after listening to this song.

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 06:27 AM
link   
it is Sarah Mclachlan

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Willcall
I listened to it and it isn't bad. Nice piece of music...

Click, click :
BANG !

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 09:04 AM
link   
its a song. yes the lyrics r meaning ful but it doenst make me want to die. "spectaaaaaacuuulllarr"

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 01:10 PM
link   
This is not the original recording. Can anyone get a copy of the original recording by the original artist. That was too well produced, too clean sounding.

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 06:13 PM
link   
if its not the original then it deff wont be as good i feel. has anyone got the original one?

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   
help me pls
i would like to hear the song the real gloomy sunday either in english(prefer) of hungarian

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   

I found this on youtube... not sure if it's the original. It was making me more gloomy that every link to it on this thread didn't work.

You have to make it through the first little bit to hear the original. Honestly I find it beautiful too. Not very depressing, however I don't understand Hungarian. I have far more depressing music on my ipod.

[edit on 11/23/2008 by eye open doors]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join