It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would you Give your Body up to the Grays?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 01:56 PM
link   
If it meant a shorter life, tampering with you with implants, electrical disturbances all over your home and reclusiveness, as you become closer and closer to the OBE experience one cares not to chit chat with humans, as all most wish to talk about is greedy, materialistic objects.
I have paid this price and it has been to long to retreat, as I long for as much information as they will give.
Please answer honestly as this is nothing to joke about or flame.

Trance is sirius..

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I do want to be abducted......and of course returned home. but I think they Greys do not want me......they generally tend to abduct those in certain family bloodlines which leaves me out of the loop.

Mod Edit: Quoting Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 15-2-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 02:23 PM
link   
You have to devote your life to this pursuit, as they are not particularly taking certain bloodlines, as for me I was taken by my Dad to a little known Army base as a 4 year old, and as I remember, they were there and my Dad pledged me to them.
Why not ask them to appear to you instead of abduction, as they are mostly only taking women at this juncture.
Just talk to them as if they were in the room with you.

PS: love your avatar!

[edit on 15-2-2006 by siriuslyone]

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 02:31 PM
link   
No, I would not give up my body to the Greys. I like it the way it is, thanks.

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Alpha;

Sorry, I just empathed you are a male.
If I am wrong, then the chances are better, but only those of healthy child-bearing age.

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by siriuslyone
You have to devote your life to this pursuit, as they are not particularly taking certain bloodlines, as for me I was taken by my Dad to a little known Army base as a 4 year old, and as I remember, they were there and my Dad pledged me to them.
Why not ask them to appear to you instead of abduction, as they are mostly only taking women at this juncture.
Just talk to them as if they were in the room with you.

PS: love your avatar!

I have tried to ask them to appear....I have no psi abilities so I doubt they can "hear" me.

about my avatar...thanks for the compliment...it seems alot of ATS'ers like it !

Alpha;
Sorry, I just empathed you are a male.
If I am wrong, then the chances are better, but only those of healthy child-bearing age.

yup I am a male.......which sucks for me again..it figures they want women.....maybe you could talk to them for me?? if its possible ??......oh well back to banality.

[edit on 15-2-2006 by Alpha Grey]

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 02:52 PM
link   

I do want to be abducted......and of course returned home. but I think they Greys do not want me......they generally tend to abduct those in certain family bloodlines which leaves me out of the loop.

PSI not required, all they ask is that a person will allow them to speak through their body.
May I suggest you try meditation and use an electric blue lotus bud and keep on using this as a tool until is has fully blossomed. Does not take long if you mean it..Best of luck.

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by siriuslyone
use an electric blue lotus bud and keep on using this as a tool until is has fully blossomed. Does not take long if you mean it..

how do I find that ?? how do you use it ?? what should I concentrate on while meditating ?? HELP !!

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Is anyone else familiar with the color scheme during an abduction scenario? This is the answer to the question.

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 04:25 PM
link   
The predominant colors are electric green and electric blue.

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 04:28 PM
link   

how do I find that ?? how do you use it ?? what should I concentrate on while meditating ?? HELP !!

You use the vision of it as your point of reference.The blue bud is what you start with, it is a flower bud.
SEE IT through your closed eyes..see utu

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Not at all. From what I hear, it's not a good thing.

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 06:05 PM
link   
What is your information source.

[edit on 15-2-2006 by siriuslyone]

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I would love to get abducted, but I'm not sure sure about the electronic implants. When you say "talk through your body" are you implying that they plant something in you that allows them to communicate on earth, or that you are spreading the word for them?

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Barcs
I would love to get abducted, but I'm not sure sure about the electronic implants. When you say "talk through your body" are you implying that they plant something in you that allows them to communicate on earth, or that you are spreading the word for them?

No, I go into trance and they answer questions and give information.
Any implantation is just to keep the subject safe as it allows them to know where you are and to prevent harm from other humans.

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Sincerely i don't know... first of all, i'd need to personally know them... understand who they are, what they would expect from me, and what having implants and them constantly contacting me could bring in my life.

I think such matters are quite big and important, so the answer should be properly pondered... but right now, there aren't enough informations and knowledge about them in order to think of it properly

[edit on 16-2-2006 by Sparhawk]

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 05:40 PM
link   
So you have Implants and are empathic ?? .

you should talk to 2 other people on this board -- Sleeper and earth angel .

you 3 talk the same talk .

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sparhawk
Sincerely i don't know... first of all, i'd need to personally know them... understand who they are, what they would expect from me, and what having implants and them constantly contacting me could bring in my life.

I think such matters are quite big and important, so the answer should be properly pondered... but right now, there aren't enough informations and knowledge about them in order to think of it properly

[edit on 16-2-2006 by Sparhawk]

The way it was explained to me is that I was a volunteer incarnation, promising to help them get through and I had come in past times when there was trouble on this planet.
IOW, it was my mission, and it had been HARD..mostly because I have been ostracized because people do NOT like me to look them in the eyes.I cannot control what my eyes say.Kinda like the eyes they looked into in Taken?
It is a matter of trust, if they are kind and benevolent, there is no need to fear them. I am a stranger in a strange land.

[edit on 16-2-2006 by siriuslyone]

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Hey siruislyone,

Are YOU one of "Earths ambassadors", an "Earthly agent" or another term "intermediary human"?Just wanted to hear your perspective on it.From your view which description or label would you choose?

XL5

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 06:21 AM
link   
I wouldn't offer my body up like that unless it made my life better or other peoples life better. A shorter life and becoming anti-social seems like a bad deal, unless you could heal others or your self, fly or any other cool ablilities.

You say you can get answers from them, ask them how they feel about the military complex at this time and thier plans in relation to it. Also, ask if bismuth can be used by its self to make anti-gravity effects, along with other supporting equipment of course.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join