It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would you Give your Body up to the Grays?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by XL5
No, I didn't mean that odd way of pulling gore out of some one and saying "all the evil is gone". I mean, glowing hand, wound disappearing sort of stuff.

I am normally cheap about some things, but it depends, on a date I wouldn't spend $200 for a meal but I wouldn't get Wong's take out either lol.

When laying on of hands is done, one's hand temperature can exceed 106o, if they have all their chakras opened and they recipient is a believer,
great healings can/ do happen.
The cheap one I was speaking of ate only one KFC chicken breast each day of his life, he did not drink and HATED to but me drinks, BUT he showed me a tennis size crystal ball that he put a square, coaster like square under it and it would levitate for days and you could not push it down with your hand. I checked the square for some gadget, but it was just plain plastic. Amazing, he told me this was what 'type' of things he did at work.

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I've been abducted and I am an empath

I would not suggest wanting to be abducted

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Only a fool would willingly give up their body (eventually even free will) and allow themselves being used as labrats. The greys are nothing but little pests build on a scientific culture compared to Arcturians which are the ones who are "spiritually" developed and see no need to "research" other beings.

The personal titles and "roles" in life people ascribe to themselves are nothing but boosts for the ego. Look at me being an diplomat/intermediary human for intergalactic relations. Sure
That is like openly shouting all over the net "Hey look at me being a mage which immense prowess. I'm also part of a secret order which is here to aid people in X manner". People who are "special" don't go blurring it out since it would make their tasks needlessly complicated.

As side note...I aint part of any organisation but my own

[edit on 20-2-2006 by Enyalius]

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 02:58 PM
link   
To all those who have requested aid, please let me know by utu if you have noticed any unusual changes in your meditations or around your home.

XL5

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Wow that crystal ball would be cool! He didn't let you keep it (or any pictures) I bet. I just wait for the day stuff like that becomes common, as I'm a total tech/gear head.

I knew they had cool toys!

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by XL5
Wow that crystal ball would be cool! He didn't let you keep it (or any pictures) I bet. I just wait for the day stuff like that becomes common, as I'm a total tech/gear head.

I knew they had cool toys!

Yes, he is younger than me, and it was to him, nothing but KEWL. but it WAS anti-gravity..I never let this one know I was into aliens, so he was just showing it to me like a Mom.
It was unbelievable, in that all that stopped it was the ceiling.This was a few years back, knowing they have come a long ways.
I still see the top one who confides in me..so still update information.
Funny thing about RS is they have strange ideas about being intimate

I wish now I had stolen it..[*_*]

XL5

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Did he say how it worked? Did the pad need to be under it to get it to float?

LOL well RS's need to be different to understand that kind of math, still love to meet a female RS though.

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I would just let them take me too know the truth that they are trully real,plus i know im not Delusional,What I see is what I beleive so then i would be a true beleiver.

I would try too have an object with me each time i get abducted though.

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by XL5
Did he say how it worked? Did the pad need to be under it to get it to float?

LOL well RS's need to be different to understand that kind of math, still love to meet a female RS though.

He would not tell me, saying it would be garbage to try to explain to a novice

Yes the pad had to be around it to work, funny thing, it would levitate horizontally if the pad was moved.
I wondered how high it would go if there was no ceiling and he said it was such a WATS, he took no chances of losing it in the outdoors.He said where his work area was was 2 stories high and it went to the top there.
When I see all the debunking on TV and in here, I just LOL like a maniac, so much pablum the public and humanity will eat gladly, but when one posts a TRUTH, it is slammed. AG is real and we are never going to be told.
I am not going to live forever, so I am cramming all the WISDOM I can in here and hoping a few like you will recognize the vacuum the govt has MOST in.[*_*]

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Galiega
I would just let them take me too know the truth that they are trully real,plus i know im not Delusional,What I see is what I beleive so then i would be a true beleiver.

I would try too have an object with me each time i get abducted though.

Why take an object?
My goal is to be given PROOF that is undeniable that they are with us.

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 03:11 PM
link   
As they may take intrest in the object instead of you

Or take a weapon of some kind with you and maybe if they unparalize you at any moument use it,Iv not been abducted so i don't know.
Most people ussly carry self defense weapons of some kind,i would if i was being taken reg.

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I wouldn't mind seeing aliens or UFO activity. Doesn't seem to happen much in my neck of the woods, though. I do not want to be abducted.

That being said, if they aliens asked me over for a visit, I might oblige them.

XL5

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Did the crystal or pad get warm when you tried to push it down? Did it hit the ceiling or did it hover a certain distance just below it? Crap, I'd love to see all that stuff, I'd accept an implant just for seeing stuff like that and maybe the theory of AG even if I don't get it.

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Equineartist7
I've been abducted and I am an empath
I would not suggest wanting to be abducted

Well guess what?? I WANT TO BE ABDUCTED !click here

now I wait to see......

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by XL5
Did the crystal or pad get warm when you tried to push it down? Did it hit the ceiling or did it hover a certain distance just below it? Crap, I'd love to see all that stuff, I'd accept an implant just for seeing stuff like that and maybe the theory of AG even if I don't get it.

No heat, it all stayed room temperature.It was only stopped by the ceiling.
Seems controlling distance it would travel was still iffy.
My concern was what if they made HUGE models of this.

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 01:08 PM
link   
As an addendum, I saw a thread about using drugs to have an abduction.
Please, please DO NOT go this route.
You will be going where your mind cannot stand it, and leave yourself open to horrendous psychic attack.
I am not being ugly, but have my main dissenters on ignore.
If you never take advice, do this for me and your well-being.

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by siriuslyone
As an addendum, I saw a thread about using drugs to have an abduction.
Please, please DO NOT go this route.

Agreed...thats a bad route to go.....an abduction is a thing you want to remember

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Agreed...thats a bad route to go.....an abduction is a thing you want to remember

Yes, here's hoping nobody goes that route, and I am surprised that thread is still breathing.

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Hmm, that is a good question actually.

As for me, I would without a second thought, I like Grey's, thy're...I don't know, I've always liked them, would love to meet and/or communicate with one/them.

You know Sirusly, at first, when I read the basics of what this thread was about, I was gonna say it should be in the Aliens &UFOs section, but it seems to have done much better here, that being actually gettting responses to your origonal question, and not just a bunch of...well I think you know what I mean when I say, THOSE kind of people responding.

Also, where in the wide world do you get an electric blue Lotus?
I always thought Lotus flowers were pink or white.

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by iori_komei
Hmm, that is a good question actually.

As for me, I would without a second thought, I like Grey's, thy're...I don't know, I've always liked them, would love to meet and/or communicate with one/them.

They are wonderful beings, it is like being around a 'child' that knows and can do anything it wishes and are so KIND.

You know Sirusly, at first, when I read the basics of what this thread was about, I was gonna say it should be in the Aliens &UFOs section, but it seems to have done much better here, that being actually gettting responses to your origonal question, and not just a bunch of...well I think you know what I mean when I say, THOSE kind of people responding.

Here's hoping that we can collectively start to undeerstand we all have very different missions and start being discerning and open-minded.

Also, where in the wide world do you get an electric blue Lotus?
I always thought Lotus flowers were pink or white.

As far as I know, King Tut's tomb was full of them, but I think now they are extinct.It is not having one in hand, it is just to use as a mental object of concentration which helps cause a deeper meditation.

mods, if this is confusing, please edit.;]

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join