It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do people like Bill Clinton...Dick Cheney know about alien contact?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I just love how several people thought this subject was "oh so funny." It isn't. In fact, I do believe that someone DID stop Clinton from disclosure.

As far as the Presidents and such go, they -should- have the highest clearance (as far as I know), so I'd assume that they probably do know about it.

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Guys,

I hate to say it but this is really a Republican vs. Democrat issue. The Democrats are not intent on protecting our society, and want to be nice to everyone. However, Republicans are willing to push National Security. Who is pushing for Star Wars/SDI? REPUBLICANS. Who is wanting to weaponize space? REPUBLICANS.
The problem is that our people are being abducted at an alarming rate, and our military bases are being investigated. After Fourty years we still don't know much about them, even with the crashes we have had. Sure we probably have relations with some races, and im's sure have even received technology. However, there are hostile races that we know little about. These UFO craft have been fired on by rogue elements of the Republican party called the "Cabal". I'm ok with them doing this, because we are probaby keeping them off Earth. I read an article manty years ago about UFO's routinely entering the atmosphere on radar, and then leaving. The people at Norad nicknamed them "fastwalkers" They would fly close to the atmosphere and turn around to leave.
I think Bill Clinton knows something about them, but that is through rumor. Maybe that is why he is getting cozy with Bush Sr. (someone who refused to tell Carter what was going on).
Republicans are the ones that can be entrusted with this information, and are not afraid to keep us safe. Democrats would try to be their friends, or even sell us out

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Bill Clinton wasn't told much at all...

Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld, and George Bush Sr know a lot... they're part of the UFO control group

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Reagon knew and wanted to disclose... then didn't...

I wonder if there are any drugs that dissolve someones brain while they are still living? I wonder if the CIA employs such drugs?

reagon certainly did go dim, rather fast...

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I'm sure the same thing that happened to Reagan happened to Carter. Jimmy Carter didn't know nearly as much as Reagan but demanded to know the truth but was denied by the CIA. I'm sure they put it to Carter in a very blunt way to not ask for this information. After that he pretty much never touched the issue again.

I'm sure Reagan was shut up. It's very easy to do. The CIA/NSA/DOD have very powerful mind control techniques and they know how to shut people up for good.

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 11:33 AM
link   
The presidents or Prime Ministers are often kept out of the loop in any written submission ,to give them Plausible deniability involving the press

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 11:56 AM
link   
JBurns, the president has a clerance of TS(top secret) there are MANY clerances higher than that, and many clerances that are secret themselves, so NO, the president does not have the highest clearance. The president does not have clereance to walk into any secret base and walk around, he just doesn't have the need to know. Why is this concept so hard to understand? The president does NOT have a 'need to know' therefore he is kept out of the loop. However SOME presidents know allot more than others. What I am trying to say is this, every president knows something, not every president knows everything. get the point?

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by lost_shaman

Originally posted by Diplomat

I would love to see some sort of "proof" or articles at least that show how Bill Clinton knew about disclosure...

Your in luck. Check out Grant Cameron's www.presidentialufo.com...

IN YOUR FACE DIPLOMAT!

Anyway, back to the main topic on hand.

Bush, cheney and friends are likely to know about the UFO ET issue. I think that as long as the bushes are up in power they will do their best to keep disclosure from happening. Bush seems to incline more into the controlling religious side. He uses religion to keep the people ignorant. How does he do this? Most people who are highly religious are highly earth-centric. They believe that we are the supreme and only intelligent beings created by God. And bush knows this, and he knows that religion keeps them in line. So... he would not want these nice folks to believe that if there are aliens, it would probably mean that there is no God (Depending on the Belief, and the individuals), cause if this were to happen, he would probably have to deal with the issue of social disintegration. Pretty bad one at that!

Actually, this goes for most presidents in pewer.

[edit on 22-2-2006 by Cabanman]

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I think the reason Presidents aren't told the full truth about UFOs or much at all is because they're only in office for up to 8 years at the most, so why should the CIA or who ever tell them everything and chance that they might leak the information?

Presidents are temporary, intelligence agencies are ever lasting. A good thing to remember.

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Lost Shaman mentioned a great site for this stuff...
If you're interested, I'd highly recommend looking around there....

Some of it is bound to knock your socks off....and these guys really do their homework....

Much of the "evidence" supports JFK being the last one actually briefed formally on the subject. Reagan likely only knew because of his VP (Bush Sr., and former CIA Head Spook). Carter didn't know, but really wanted to, even making it part of an official campaign promise which he later took back of course. I'd wager Bush Sr has even kept Dubya in the dark on this one, as long as Cheney still draws breath....

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrjenka
JBurns, the president has a clerance of TS(top secret) there are MANY clerances higher than that, and many clerances that are secret themselves, so NO, the president does not have the highest clearance

I suspect you are right. The president is a civilian with top-secret clearance, a whole lot of people have the same level of clearance as the president. I'm guessing that if there is a high level cover-up, the president gets the same "story" we do.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Get a life u whinnies

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by siriuslyone
Cheney does, Slick Willie does not nor did Carter.
There is a way above top secret group that controls the alien/ufo situation and has since the contract was signed.

I think this is accurate. It appears the Truman, Eisenhower, Nixon administrations had knowledge above current day Clinton Bush Obama administrations. According to Cameron's source, who is unimpeachable, Carter was denied carte blanche access, but got info released under FOIA, and two reports using classified data from the Library of Congress archives on the UFO enigma.

There is no doubt Clinton knows about disclosure. His wife was involved with the Lawrence Rockefeller Initiative. I think he is a shrewd politician and would not openly admit a conspiracy without definitive proof all over the media. In other words, he's not going to disclose himself. He once quipped he wouldn't end up like Kennedy. He's go along get along.

The POTUS doesn't have access to everything. President Clinton said he never did get a straight answer about what goes on at A-51.

also Cameron had an insider from the Ford Administration admit to a Presidential level UFO briefing but would not give any further details. Reagan's speeches are revealing.

[edit on 15-12-2008 by Schaden]

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 07:52 AM
link   
I think a lot of it depends on what positions the president's held before taking office. Bush Sr being CIA director I'm sure was in the know about just about everything.

Younger Bush and Clinton being state governors... yeah I don't think they made the cut.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Its surprising as the president normally has the role of being the alledged "most powerful person on earth" yet even they dont seem to have the final say on disclosure!

Bill Clinton/ Ronal Reagan were both extremely interested in Ufos etc and often referred to them in presidential speeches but nothing came of it. Oh well Good luck Obama!

Oh has anyone seen that supposed UFO over Obama in one of his speeches! Its a cool video, bit short. Dont know if its real or not. But i felt it appropriate to mention he he

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 09:03 AM
link   
From what has supposedly been leaked from government intelligence, the level of secrecy you must posses is "Cosmic Top Secret". Cosmic Top Secret is the highest level of intelligence secrecy, among which Aliens and UFO's are a part of.

No president has ever received this security clearance.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join