It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do people like Bill Clinton...Dick Cheney know about alien contact?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 03:05 AM
link   
A lot of people say yes, but I say no. What do you think? I think there have been many top officials such as the presidents and vice presidents who have been left out in the cold. Call it MJ-12 or whatever you want, but I think there is a much more powerful organization controlling the information...

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Bill clinton wanted to disclose but pressure from other organizations (CIA, FBI) recommended that he not disclose. Lots of government figures are in favor of disclosure, but they are not the ones with the final decision.

[edit on 2/14/2006 by sexymon]

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by sexymon
Bill clinton wanted to disclose but pressure from other organizations (CIA, FBI) recommended that he not disclose. Lots of government figures are in favor of disclosure, but they are not the ones with the final decision.

[edit on 2/14/2006 by sexymon]

I would love to see some sort of "proof" or articles at least that show how Bill Clinton knew about disclosure...

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Exactly, that sounds pretty ridiculous. I'm sure Bill Clinton was just chomping at the bit to disclose all this supposed alien contact info and super secret Shadow Governments pulled his strings and kept him from exposing the secret plot to take over Earth. Hahahahahahaha

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 11:03 AM
link   
ha, good question. some people woud say that they are aliens.

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Cheney does, Slick Willie does not nor did Carter.
There is a way above top secret group that controls the alien/ufo situation and has since the contract was signed.

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 08:35 PM
link   
How do any of you know who knows and who dosent?
... by the way, I know!

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat

I would love to see some sort of "proof" or articles at least that show how Bill Clinton knew about disclosure...

Your in luck. Check out Grant Cameron's www.presidentialufo.com...

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Cheney does, Slick Willie does not nor did Carter.
There is a way above top secret group that controls the alien/ufo situation and has since the contract was signed.

Any proof - backup info for this contract?

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Yea, I would also like to know how you just happen to know that Cheney knows about the aliens, but Clinton doesn't and Carter didn't.

MMP

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I remember seeing a documentary about Bill Clinton and it said he wanted to know three things:

1. What really happened to JFK
2. Do aliens exist?
3. I can't remember.

Surely, one of you out there saw the same documentary and can refresh my memory as to what number three was as well as the name of the program. Maybe it was History Channel's look at the Presidents...Take it or leave it.

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 10:55 PM
link   
If Clinton didnt know before, he does now. There is a reason he is hanging out with Bush Sr. I'm sure he is in the loop. As far as Cheney, come on...he was probably the first one contacted..

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Clinton was too busy trying to get ass to bother w/ aliens.

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Even if Bill Clinton did want to precipitate disclosure, that did not mean he "knew" anything more than we "know".
He just might have had a strong suspicion, and wanted to use his "Presidential Powers" to bring the "truth" to the people.
A noble idea, and grats are in order if this is the case. But I doubt they sit down new Presidents and give them full-on disclosure of what's been going on behind-the-scenes.

Just my $0.02

-Ahnikah

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Dick Cheney has been dead for 4 years, he died of heart failure (go figure) and thats just a grey in his form hehe

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Yea, I would also like to know how you just happen to know that Cheney knows about the aliens, but Clinton doesn't and Carter didn't.

For many years, I have been doing trance for the Grays.They explained the whole structure of who knows what.
I have never had any reason to doubt their wisdom and beneficence.
As long as I do not catch them in a lie, I have no reason to doubt their honesty.

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by siriuslyone

For many years, I have been doing trance for the Grays.They explained the whole structure of who knows what.
I have never had any reason to doubt their wisdom and beneficence.
As long as I do not catch them in a lie, I have no reason to doubt their honesty.

Could you please explain "trance"?
I am not particularly familiar with this term used in this context.

-Regards
Ahnikah

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 09:58 AM
link   
haha Trance is a genre of music like hip-hop and country
BUt I did see a show a few days ago on the history channel about Chenney and the Bushe's. Chenney was doing an interview with some D.C. radio station and they asked him "Do you know about aliens/ufos" his reply was(and this is verbatim from history channel) "If I did and was briefed on it, I am sure it was classified and I can't talk about it" He does know, and both the daddy and the son(Bush sr. and jr.) they both know. Thats what the history channel said at least. The resident of the U.S. hold Top Secret clearance, he does not have a "need to know" about aliens, plus his clearance isin't high enough for that kind of information. The president will only be told if he needs to know. But some presidents have relationships with the people that are in charge, ever since the contract has been signed. Those presidents know. Ike, Truman, Bush sr., Bush Jr., JFK, Clinton, Chenney, Gore and a few others. Don't ask how I know, I just do.

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Actually it was Grant Cameron who called into the Station and asked Cheney that question.

You can find everything that was on that History Channel episode on Grant Cameron's site.

www.PresidentialUFO.com...

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Oh ok. Yea, I saw it on the history channel a few days ago.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join