It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Phil Schnieder is telling the truth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Well, for you people out there who do not know who Phil is. he was a man who gave his life to tell us this information about the secret underground bases where he used to work, aliens, dulce base New mexico, project rainbow, all that stuff. here is the link where you can listen to his lecture. I find it extremely interesting. Oh and please do reply, I am curious as so what you believe about it. As for me..he's telling the truth, no doubt in my mind about it.
Here's that link> www.apfn.org...

[edit on 13-2-2006 by whitelightwolf]

Edit: All caps title.

[edit on 13-2-2006 by intrepid]

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 04:42 PM
link   
you really shouldnt start a dozen different threads , think about what you want to say and sum it up in 1 thread .

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Alrighty...sorry, the idea kinda hit me, and I am very new to this site. I got a question, how do I know when somebody replies to me?

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 04:51 PM
link   
just hit the refresh button on your browser.

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Interesting read, also are there not alot of scientists dieing in odd ways since past 10 years or so and i mean alot beyond randomness, theres a thread on it on ATS somewhere.

[edit on 13-2-2006 by blobby]

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by whitelightwolf
Alrighty...sorry, the idea kinda hit me, and I am very new to this site. I got a question, how do I know when somebody replies to me?

also look on the top right of your screen below the logout red button and see if you see a number followed by "u2u's" and if its there click on the words...that will take you to your member page. once there click any u2u's you have to read them.

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Thankyou
So all I have to do is refresh my page to see if someone replied???

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 07:49 AM
link   
this page no longer works, for me it is some sketchy picture of the wizard of oz... the government is probably trying to remove anything of him from the internet.
keep phil schnieder's message alive.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 07:53 AM
link   
I would rather have phil schneider talking today than, stan moneteith, alex jones, geoff rense, or any other of the morons talking today.

One thing is for sure no humans run this society, most are even able to build a bus stop.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by whitelightwolf

Phil Schnieder=an American Hero

not a one liner..

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Wow, you dug deep to find this oldie but goldie eh? Lol! I've seen a lot of this lately. I wonder why so many old topics keep getting resurrected.
Any way, I think he was another fake.

new topics

top topics

join