It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New World Order...at the Denver International Airport?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Tis true people...there is in fact an underground base at The Denver International Airport. I have done a vast amount of reseach on the subject. And I put all of the clues together. There are these grotesque murals there, that in fact mean NEW WORLD ORDER. This is not just a conspiracy, this is true. Even Phil Schnieder has been there, and he has also helped build underground bases. What are you thoughts. And HAVE you ever been to this airport?

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 04:31 PM
link   
well if you want to read up on phil you can go here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Thankyou
Well i don't really need to go there. I can't tell you just how much info I have come across. I have researched so much. Through books, peope, experiences.. everything. And I think I know as much about Phil Schnieder as possible. but thanks mate

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by whitelightwolf
Thankyou
Well i don't really need to go there. I can't tell you just how much info I have come across. I have researched so much. Through books, peope, experiences.. everything.

Then share all this amazing knowledge of yours with the rest of us man !

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I heard of this too and Google satelite image shows the airport is shaped like a Swastika. I saw it on a site, that also shows many of the miltary installations, that have this shape.

Is it ok to post links? Here fpinews.blogspot.com..., you will find it on that page someplace. I don't want to hotlink their image. But this site, if you cilck on alot of headlines and text, that don't look like hyperlinks, lots of interesting theories and tons of videos to play. Maybe this link has been posted, so sorry if it has !

EDIT it has been arhived nowto another page on he site.

[edit on 13-2-2006 by violet]

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 04:54 PM
link   
There have been several guest on the C2C show , that have talked about this .

I think its extremely interesting . -- anyone want to go there and check it out ?.

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Oi...there is so much to comprehend. If I told you guys my fingers would fall off from typing so much, but I'll type as much as I can. Ok...first off

There are SO many things that people are not aware of. For instance, MIND CONTROL. It was intoduced way back when in the Auchwitz camp. this is not a conspiracy, this really did happen. It was called MK ultra. MK standing for Mind control in German. Now people would line up to take these mind altering pills, and then they would have easy access.

The government has been controling everyone for years. You think they are doing good things? Look at the world today...bombings, killings, shootings, disasters like earth quakes, and all? Look at hurricane katrina...they were a little late to help people on that, eh? Also...mind control also has to do with aliens. Yes, that is why you DO NOT want to be abducted. They don't care about you. They hate us. But they are interested in us. The only good aliens are the Andromedians. Ok, so there was deal between the government and these aliens called "The Grays" they made a deal a very long time ago, that they would abduct people, and mutilate cows for their own needs and experiments. *note* I know this sounds crazy and wierd...outright bizzare!!! But it's true.* Anyways, in return the government gets technology. And we have had a recent raise in in havn't we? Oh , well I will tell more, note me if you want to know more, or email me. I have to go to block buster...gotta go!!!

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Can you give any sources for this information? I would be really interesting in reading into it!! Thx

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 05:26 PM
link   
yeah give us a source, i can pull a lot out of my ass by basing my stories on stuff ive already heard and then say that i did sooooooo much research.......

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 05:41 PM
link   
That isn't anything new, anyone with interest in aliens will eventually find that theory posted somewhere.

Now, give us some actual information about the denver airport. HOW do you know there are underground bases? what did you experience at DENVER airport. Don't stray off topic with mind control, abductions, etc.

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 05:48 PM
link   
First of all this is in the wrong forum. Secondly I was a contractor that worked at DIA from the time the very first scraper moved the very first load of dirt there. Before DIA that land was open range NOTHING more there are no bases under DIA. I belive in UFOs and alot of things but you guys with this DIA stuff crack me up.
I hate to be so firm with this but I was there working as a materials tester, testing soil compactions and concrete for 6 years I was allowed to go ANYWHERE I wanted and was never restricted ever.

Sorry to burst you bubble

[edit on 13-2-2006 by Intrested]

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Hahahhaha, you crack me up.......of course there is an underground base there, ok...nothing you can do or say will change my mind....

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Ok, I didn't mean to stray off the topic. But, here is the required information. This is all about the Denver Airport. These are good reliable sources, so heed them well.

www.illuminati-news.com...

www.apfn.org...

fpiarticle.blogspot.com...

Here are the murals>Link

www.anomalies-unlimited.com...

There is so much evidence from David Ike, Phil Schnieder, Alex Chrstopher, and countless others, that there is indeed an underground base over there... alright, I hope you all will learn about this New World Order....and prepare yourselves for it. Well actually there really is nothing you can do, except don't believe that the aliens are good when they arrive here, and don't trust the government.... as for that guy who told me there is no underground base at the airport, he is just trying to defy it as to try and stop *us* believers from going there and investigating...I have already put the pieces together. And nothing anyone says or does will change my mind. ^_o

mod edit: shortened link

[edit on 13-2-2006 by sanctum]

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Yea i seen and herd about this...theres a site called DETAILSHERE.COM

it has really god pictures of the murals...i remeber it showing some type of reptillan looking figure on the floor..they also had a bi picture of a nzai solider...ill just find the link and post it.

Ok.

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 10:30 PM
link   
1. There are 2 conflicting information on DIA.

a. Phil announced publically claims there is an underground base.

b. Intrested, an anonymous poster here, claims to work there says there is NO underground base.

2. US govt, which has numerous agencies on DIA project, some of which may not know what the other agencies are handling, claims nothing underground - an unsubstantiated source with the ability to make such claims when it is discovered to hold an underground base.

3. So how can we determined the truth?
a. Ask yourself - what does a underground base requires?
i. ) Air supply
ii.) Transportation of materials - Roads
iii.) Water/ Water piping.

b. Need the entry to the bases be inside DIA itself?
Not necessarily, perhaps only a fire escape excess. The entry point and infrastructure points can be outside of DIA itself, with roads/paths leading to nowhere or to an upraised ground of vehicular height. Generators for air supply would be built on the surface, perhaps masked as power generators, but the tell tale signs would be big air vents. Googlemap may help but a ground confirmation is just as necessary.

c. Spectra or low x-ray images of DIA from satellites.
US will certainly not show such images even when it has the technology. However, some commercial satellites may have this speciality, but at a cost in order to obtain. A cheaper source would be the files from Russia - if they would release it. Such images will forever determine what is underneath DIA - hard soil or underground base.

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Yes, and you know what is really funny...that anonymous poster is probably somebody who really works down at the underground bases, or...he is just a skeptic and telling us that were wrong. Yes, I know what you mean, I have heard from my friend and Alex Christopher that there are power generators in the airport. When they asked they said, "Oh it's part of the ventilation exhaust system." Ventiliation exhaust? From where? Another thing...just like the F.E.M.A bases, there are fences that CAVE in, why? to keep the people in of course. Also, the airport itself is shaped like a freaking swastika. Let me ask you....why? why in the world would it be shaped like a swastika my friend? And the murals depicting NAZI things..well....I am convinced that there is something sinister going on in that airport. Even my friend told me that she felt like it was an evil airport, and that she got horrible feelings from it. So, my mom and I are going to go there this March. And I have already done HUGE investigations. We even know someone who built the top of the airport.

Well take care

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 11:33 PM
link   
yes! Not only are the runways shaped like a sawstika, but the base is itself! the airport base. Also, Mr. Snyder the guy who was emailed about the airport denied to answer the questions. Instead he was giving wierd lectures about the city of Denver and everything. Also, New World Airport commission??? eh? what is that all about? And another thing, they asked him, as in the FPI, free press international asked him what DITZ DIT GAII mean't, and he said, Oh, that means Denver International Airport in German. BZZZZ WRONG... he absolutely lied. It in fact, and I happen to know a bit of German myself. What an idiot. It means, BLACK SUN, or BLACK SATURN, which deals with satanism...which the nazis were into a while back. Anyways... Learning languages can come in handy eh? I learned chinese too
Ne hao! which means hello. And a bunch of other stuff.

Take care!
PS..I think the gov is on to me....

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Yes, I have given links down below, and I hope you go look at em. I have done too much research on this, and have looked at the murals themselves...none the less, I am convinced that the airport is holding something sinister...

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Yes, like I said to a few others, look down, or scroll down, I have posted links and information down there

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I apologize...the actualy links and information is down below. Take care

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join