It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New World Order...at the Denver International Airport?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Moving to New World Order.

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 11:45 PM
link   
You might want to sudy up on the Chicano art movement before you visit the airport.

www.tsha.utexas.edu...

You might learn to understand Leo Tanguma's art.

[edited to correct url coding -nygdan]

[edit on 15-2-2006 by Nygdan]

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Even if there was a structure under the D.I.A and you had proof how are you connectiong it with the "New World Order"?

Nobody has even proven the NWO exist.

But why would anyone in their right mind put a secret base under a building open to the public? The goverment has vast amounts of remote off limits land that could be made ultra secure.

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Economy of scale. The future long term planned US spaceport with already 'in position' current or future engine type landing/takeoff infrastructure perhaps?

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by whitelightwolf
Tis true people...there is in fact an underground base at The Denver International Airport. I have done a vast amount of reseach on the subject. And I put all of the clues together. There are these grotesque murals there, that in fact mean NEW WORLD ORDER. This is not just a conspiracy, this is true. Even Phil Schnieder has been there, and he has also helped build underground bases. What are you thoughts. And HAVE you ever been to this airport?

It's also known secretly as the Denver Tube Station...

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Oh and also...I would like to point out...that all of you government people...or workers DENY it, and claim to think it's funny. Well, i don't think it's very funny when you are in fact dealing with malevolent creatures down there? HAhahhaha, biological fungus??? LOL! Gimme a break....what do you think I am...stupid?

[edit on 13-2-2006 by Intrested]

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Oh really? I haven't even heard of it...

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Perhaps you are right...do you believe that there is an underground base. I personally am sticking up for Phil too. He died to give out that kind of information...

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Just to clarify I do not work at DIA. I worked at DIA during is construction. I did material testing on the soils to confirm the compaction. Do some research on construstion if you want to know more. Secondly I now live in Omaha Nebraska. And have nothing to do with DIA. I was just pointing out that I was there at the time the very first scraper moved the first load of dirt. Me posting this is not to change your mind but to let you know the info that I know as fact. I have posted on this topic before and if whitelightwolf had any Idea how to use our forums he coul have done a search and found that this topic has been dicused many times.

Also I reccomend that you follow the link above and read into the meaning of the art work at DIA form the guy that painted it

There are alot of things that I believe about aliens roswell, exc. but one thing is for sure. YOU NEED TO DO MORE REASEARCH and look at both sides of a story before you make judgment. all the links you posted are only FOR the fact that there is a base there. Time that you go and look for the facts that point against it
Then come back and post your true thoughts.

In closing I am not here to change your mind. Your right you dont know me from the next guy. But you can easly get the kinda guy I am by looking at the threads I have responded to.

I am a wacko too, I had an incounter with a silver ball floating a few feet off of the ground a couple of years ago. That was my first post on ATS and I came here to make scince of it. Go back and look for that thread its still here. But this DIA stuff makes me laugh because I was there while it was being built

Everyone good luck on your quest for the truth

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 09:48 AM
link   
hmmm....a person who claims to witness UFO calling himself a 'wacko'?...strange.....

Claims he was there when the first scraper moved the first load of dirt...but was he there too when the last touch of a paint brush applied on the last wall?

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 10:20 AM
link   
The wacko comment was intended as a joke
The comment was to really show that I concider my self a sane person who saw something that others would say is wacko. The thing that I saw was not a Ufo like most people describe them what I saw was about the size of a mini basket ball floating a few feet off the ground for about 20 to 30 second and the shot strait up and out of site. I was taking out the trash early in the AM before the sun cam up, Before I went to work. Just like I do every friday. I have never seen anything like it ever again. here is a link to a picture on Coast to Coast that looks like what I saw. www.coasttocoastam.com...

This happened a few years ago that is when I joined ATS. Feel free to research this.

Now as for DIA No I was not there when the last paint was applied but I was there for 6 years every main building was completed structure wise. And a lot of interior was done in most of them. There was very little there that I did not see. And that was only because I did not have the time to go to that area, or my work was in another site at that time.

Now could something have been put there behind my back? Sure I guess it could have but I am telling you that I find it really hard to believe that something was. There was no security issues at DIA I never had to show anybody anything I could come and go as I please there and would drive to a hill that overlooked the site everyday to eat my lunch.

I guess my big deal with this is the fact that I feel I saw every foot of that airport at one time or another. And I never felt that anything was going on. Then a few years after it was done people started with this base stuff and I was like HUH?? Base I did not see any base
. Some of the claims I can clearly see why they started (Contractors involved, Murals, exc) but for me it was simply a huge project and a really cool experience. Now I only get to see it when I fly home to see relatives.

So let me end on this I am not saying that there is nothing there for a FACT I am saying that there is nothing there for what I saw when I was helping to build DIA. And some of the claims that are out there are crazy. BUT WHO KNOWS?? Stranger things have happened.

[edit on 14-2-2006 by Intrested]

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 11:08 AM
link   
did you get your info from the infamous interview done in 1996 that started off explaining how the queen of england is buying up land in CO, and that we are actualy still part of the UK ? The interview that builds its whole premise on the idea the dauphin fled France , and started a holding co in the US ?

you may want to reserch the dauphin, they tested his heart a few years after that interview took place. I'll give you one guess what they found out....

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 03:15 PM
link   
the entire thrust of phil schneider's claims was that the airport was built to connect to an EXISTING government base built deep beneath the site. schneider claimed there were closed entrances already there during the early phase of the airport's construction. if they WERE there, i doubt there would be large signs saying "secret entrance" with arrows pointing to the locations.

is it feasable to expect a contractor person who DID see anything weird there to post on ATS and tell the truth??

i wonder what the DIA management would do if someone showed up there with fancy gear that could detect the electromagnetic signature of deep, underground equipment?
would they be allowed to roam around the place taking readings, or would they be fed to the underground aliens as cocktail snacks
???????

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 03:31 PM
link   
well, i'll tell my brief story...i don't have a lot of details,as i was told this third-hand so to speak, but my friend who told me, related this OUT OF THE BLUE, with no inquiry from me.....

we were talking about racial profiling a few years ago, and he told me this story about a friend of his of middle-eastern descent who was traveling from DIA and after boarding the plane, "agents" (not sure which agency or branch of government) came on the plane, took him off and took him UNDER THE AIRPORT and interrogated him for hours. this was shortly after 9/11, so i'm assuming they grilled him re: his destination, religion, etc.

anyway, my friend was telling me that HIS friend said that there was damn near a complete city under the airport -- actual buildings with windows, doorways, paved roads with divider lines, etc.

like i said, he told me this story completely of his own volition...we weren't discussing underground bases or DIA. actually, my friend doesn't even buy into all that stuff anyway. it just hit me like a load of bricks when he brought the story up because i had read (at ATS and other sites) about an underground facility under DIA but never really paid it too much mind...

take it for what its worth.

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Yes, I got some of the information from there. But I have asked many other people about it. And done much research on both sketpic remarks, even leo tanguma...and nothing still will convince me, that there isn't a base over there.

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Wait so...are you with me? Phil schineder is right, and well, of course there wouldn't be obvious signs to an underground base. But I am going there, and I am going to investigate....

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Well, then that's very interesting. See guys, there's some proof ^_o

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowXIX

Nobody has even proven the NWO exist.

But why would anyone in their right mind put a secret base under a building open to the public? The goverment has vast amounts of remote off limits land that could be made ultra secure.

"Nobody has even proven the NWO exist. "
Wrong.

"why would anyone in their right mind put a secret base under a building open to the public?"
This tactic is called hidden in plain sight.

I was peronally wierded out by the murals there quite a long
time ago. Here is a link to images of them. Igonre
the interview for now.

www.anomalous-images.com...

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 09:04 AM
link   
the images are very strange. the masonic imagery makes it very curious indeed. The DIA is what lead me to ATS. I have since discovered the dauphin died in France, per DNA tests, and the whole virginia trust story becomes very suspect.

with that said, why would you put those murals in an airport ? its creepy to say the least. the images remind me of the scene in american werewolf in london, remember the dream with the nazi/beasts with uzi's ?

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by whitelightwolf
Hahahhaha, you crack me up.......of course there is an underground base there,

What evidence that you have come across most strongly supports this statement?

See guys, there's some proof ^_o

Thats an anecdote, not proof. Its a nothing more than a story about a guy who got interrogated in a basement. Why are you instantly accepting the stories that affirm your beleifs and a priori rejecting anything that contradicts it? How is that a research method? A friend of a friend of a guy on a website is a source of proof?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join