Reptilians do exist..whether you believe it or not

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 10:28 AM
link   
They already have taken the earth for themselves. There is alot that you need to read up on in this area. First start off by reading the excerpts from the book True blood, blue blood: Conflict and creation, this material is free to read and it will help you understand what is going on. Of course you dont have to believe it. This is just a good book about the reptilian problem if you are curious. Of course the best book i suggest people get is The hearts code, by Piersol.

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Native indians also know of these beings check out this page for instance, red elk talked about them on c2c as well (bigfoots, greys and annunakis as well).

red elks webpage

facsinating stuff!

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Oh come on guys?...

I truley believe that something is going on in this world, and outside of it and that there is truth behing alien activity. But this retilian thing is starting to gnaw at me, there is no evidence, other than eye witness accounts. Im not saying that an eye witness account is not worthy of anything, and just because I have not seen them doesnt mean they dont exist. But we have explored 89% of the worlds caves and found no evidence of any activity.

If these 'reptilians' were so smart and so technically advanced and have been living there for years then by now it would be mainstream or more widelty noted. There would be mass signtings, not just one or two people.

Also, being such a smart race that can do anything with the technology they have surley by now would have come to a conclusion 'Why are we living in holes like rats, while humans prosper and enjoy temperate climates and oceans?'

Of course, no one is underground.

I could turn round in the morning saying that I saw a 'Tropicalfishatron' and that it morphed in front of me into a guppy with a pink tail with alien symbols on it, if I convinced enough people to also say they saw the same then no doubt there would be a post on ATS detailing there homeworld and how they use the light from their dimming class 3 sun to reproduce along with detailed reports on their eating habits. That would all be rubbish, but that is as much evidence as there is for the 'tropicalfishatrons' as there is for the reptilians.

I think that resource and efforts should be targetted towards genuine and real UFO reportings rather than this.

Sorry, but its all I can see.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Yeah, reptile like people exist. The older and mid older ones smell oh so good too. The younger ones comparable to the human 20's smell somewhat awful when they are in circumstances lacking showering facilities.

I'd like to devise a product and services line for them, or perhaps carry on to become their dental hygentist or masouseor manicurist. However, the image of my bones being used as their toothpick comes to mind. Sad tales.

It *would* be nice to hear whether or not their plumbing has been manufactured up to date in an ergenomical sort of way, or, if baby wipes have yet been engineer larger and less chemical for lovely reptilian hygene protocols.

Entirely seriously.

So-if I hunted down all of my spelling errors the message would not be written, for the 50 I've already corrected.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Too funny.

Who thought this would really work?

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 05:26 AM
link   
yeah. it sounds crazy; i have a strong inclination not to believe it but unfortunately, i know that some things are true that they're saying. For example, the verticle pupils thing is true. I know someone who gets vertical pupils from time to time. They are not in the elite or in government but they are descended from french aristocracy directly and possibly english as well (tho not confirmed) - whether that is the reason for it or not i dont know.

I think the shifting thing may be true too from what ive experienced; although what exactly happened i cant say becuz i was careful not to look.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by whitelightwolf

their is only one on these things and his name is reptile and he is a ninja he spits acid out of his mouth and eats their head off.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join