It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Nibiru exist?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Get a life all of you?

The world will not end for christmas 2012, the bible is a fairytale, and you all must have very boring life to want it to be true.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Ok... basically all we can do is wait and see I guess. If scientists ARE hiding stuff from us let them. If it's true they will panic and do something.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by mrsdudara

According to a recent guest on c2cam, can't remember his name, but he gave a good point why Nibiru or planet X is impossible and cannot exist.

Stitchin says the Planet orbits through the other planets, the guest on c2cam said it's impossible for Planet X to orbit through the other planets and remain with a stable orbit around the sun, proof of this he stated are the comets that have recently flown around the planets, the gravity of those planets is enough to destroy the stability of the orbit. I'm not good at paraphrasing what he said but it makes sense to me.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   

great post. You bring up some good points for sure. Yeah, all ancient cultures knew of this cycle, called "the Great Cycle". Believe it or not our sun has a wobble as well, and is cause by it's position in the galaxy. (PRECESSION)

Proven in ice core samples is the reversal of polarity and the direction of spin that happens every time we cross the galactic plane which is said to be paper thin. LOL that rhymes. However we do have minor shifts in polarity on a more frequent basis. This documented evidence goes back millions of years. Today societies want to keep this information from us, so all is well until it is too late. I believe that the Illuminati will have a hand in this as well. Underground bases, so on and so forth. The recent discovery of ancient Sumerian tablets??? you tube it please!! very interesting. IF 2012 is not the end naturally I think the WORLD government (if i can call it that by 2012) will make it the end times with their tools of deception, i.e. H.A.A.R.P, media, technological advancements in aeronautics i.e. U.F.O.'s, project Blue-beam,staged rapture, staged alien ATTACKS!!!, well you get the picture. Many options are on the table for THEM, but one thing remains-the rich and powerful and their plans for depopulation.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Razimus

I agree that there is absolutely no evidence that Nibiru exists -- it is nothing more than a myth.

However, it is very misleading to say that a "Planet X" does not exist. The Term "Planet X" has nothing to do with Nibiru, and has been used many times in the past to describe ANT unknown planet that seems should exist through calculations.

Before Pluto was found, Astronomers used the term "planet X to describe a 9th planet that they felt HAD to exist. In mid-1800s, astronomers calculated the orbit of Neptune before actually discovering it, and they called Neptune "Planet X".

Just recently, Japanese astronomers have claimed that their calculations show that another large planet (perhaps larger than Earth) exists in an orbit that keeps it outside the orbit of Neptune and Pluto -- and they have called their theoretical planet "Planet X".

So don't confuse the term "Planet X" with Nibiru -- Nibiru is a specific (and most likely mythical) planet, while the term Planet X is used (and has been used in the past) to describe any theoretical planet.

It just gets confusing when people use the term Planet X to exclusively describe Nibiru.

[edit on 1/25/2009 by Soylent Green Is People]

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   

I found an interesting site called 'The Crowhouse Projects' a book written by Maxwell Igan an Australian. Google it if you're interested. Might help with your research.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
It doesn't exist, and if it did we'd be able to detect perturbations in planetary orbits of the outer planets and so on. We have detected far off planetoids much much smaller than that without planetary perturbations. So tell me, with the advancement in astronomy and detection since these quack heads came up with this stuff, how does it hold water?

IT'S A MYTH!

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   

IT'S A MYTH!

And people will keep right on saying that until it stands in the sky for all to see and wonder at. The Ancient Sumerians were not writing "myths," or "fictions," what they were writing was what they saw, what they heard, and about their History. By the way, the stores of the Sumerians and Babylonians are often called myths, but they were the basis of the Old Testament stories.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join