It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Nibiru exist?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Back in high school, (some 12 years ago), there was a discovery of another planet. We had tv's in all the rooms, and since it was such a big deal, our teachers let us watch the news on it. I remember them saying it was 4times the size of earth and that it was a dwarf star capable of producing its own heat and atmosphere. (I have heard many people dispute this, but the way I see it is Venus is hotter than Mercury even thought it is further from the sun. Who is to say what makes since.) It came down to finding a name for it, then we heard nothing more. We all emailed Nasa only to get a reply of denial or "you dont want to know so stop asking". This has always bothered me. It is one of the reasons I joined ATS. It seems to me that people are either firm believers, or dead set against it. I would like to research this more and figure out if it is real or not.

I know that in ancient astrology it is refered to as the 12th planet. That confused me until recently, because where is 10, and 11? Over the past year (?), Sedna was found. However they said it is not a planet because it is 3/4 the size of Pluto. Now they have found Xena and her moon. They are debating if she is a planet. Xena is larger than Pluto. Apparently they go by size to determine if it is a planet or not. So, if Xena is not a planet then Pluto is not either. Anyway, in my opinion they are round, not astroids, and orbit the Earth, so they are planets. That takes care of 10, and 11. That also tells me that maybe there is something to this 12th planet thing after all.

I am trying to combine science and religion into my research. I know that there is what is called the Chandler wobble . It has been noted here recently that it is slowing down to a hault. My question, is what started it in the first place? IMO an external force maybe another planet's pull on the Earth caused it to wobble. This is why I say this....

cnn

According to his calculations, two-thirds of the Chandler wobble is caused by ocean-bottom pressure changes. The remaining one-third is the result of fluctuations in atmospheric pressure. Gross says the effect of atmospheric winds and ocean currents on the wobble is minor.

It also went on to say that it would take 68 years to come to a stop, yet it is stopping now.

This is interesting to me because of the common knowledge that the tides are all due to the pull of an external force....the moon. So maybe there is something larger out there causing this.

I heard that this planet has an orbit that travels opposite the others. The only other thing in our system that orbits that way is Halley's commet.

I want to learn more about this, and get as much info for or aginst it as I can. SO here is my call to all you great mind here at ATS, help me compile as much info as we can to figure out once and for all if Nibiru is real.

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 03:51 PM
link   
The Mesopotamian texts hint that the Sumarians saw this planet during the 4th-3rd millennia BC. Ancient Sumarians had their myths that some wonder if they were the start to Greek Mythology. In their stories, Nibiru/ Marduk collided with Tiamet planet that was between Mars and Jupiter, formed earth and the astroid belt and comets.

Several ancient civilizations speak of this planet. They all basically call it a big pain in the ars. If there was a list of bad names to call someone this would be at the top of the list. Some even put it in the same field as Satan.

Scientifically speaking, they know there is something out there. What it is remains a mystery. Turns out the red flag of conspiracy goes up everywhere I turn. One of the big conspiracies is why did they change the color of the giant they found. Started out as red, now they are saying its blue. Well apparently, if it was red it would be a planet and if it was blue it would be an asteroid. HU??? I know that they found something and called it 2001KX76. First they said it looked like a big red planet, then they changed their tune and said it looked like a big blue asteroid.......and their getting paid.

I found quite a bit of info here and another article at msnbc

"Shrouded from the sun's light, mysteriously tugging at the orbits of Uranus and Neptune, is an unseen force that astronomers suspect may be Planet X - a 10th resident of the Earth's celestial neighborhood. Last year, the infrared astronomical satellite (IRAS), circling in a polar orbit 560 miles from the Earth, detected heat from an object about 50 billion miles away that is now the subject of intense speculation."

A while ago I read some information about this mystery planet that was supposed to be from a retired US Navy top dog fella. I have not been able to find that info again. Does anyone know what I am talking about and how I can find it again?

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Hi, I am actually glad you started this thread and I hope that many find interest in this as well. I have been toying with the idea myself to open this to topic.
I have been doing alot of reading concerning this planet X and comparing that to ancient texts i.e Sumerian, Egyptian and Mayan.
All of these cultures that eluded to another planet that has entered our orbit in past bringing with it natural calamities because of the gravitational pull. Purportedly it will and/or has stopped the earth rotation only for it to rotate counterclockwise and shift the poles.

So here is where I began to break it down: I won't go into great detail as I will provide links below

1. Nibiru in Sumerian tablets referred to an undiscovered 12th Planet or Planet X, but these claims are not taken seriously by experts in archeaology or astronomy.

2. Unlike the other planets in our solar system, Nibiru allegedly has an elliptical orbit and moves clockwise rather than counterclockwise. Nibiru's orbit passes through our solar system only once every 3,600 years, which is equal to one Nibiruan year.

3. The Hopi Indians had this to say about the 12th planet

An ancient Hopi Indian prophecy states, "When the Blue Star Kachina makes its appearance in the heavens, the Fifth World will emerge". This will be the Day of Purification. The Hopi name for the star Sirius is Blue Star Kachina. It will come when the Saquasohuh (Blue Star) Kachina dances in the plaza and removes his mask.

Blue links to higher/future frequencies of consciousness as we spiral up through the patterns of Sacred Geometry. Blue - electricity - our reality as an electromagnetic energy grid program. Blue: Indigo children, the blue alien lady, Isis, the Pleiades, Sirius, blue galaxies, blue chakra, blue ray and ascended master, and much more that will come 'out of the blue'.

4. The Ancient Sumerians called this Comet Planet, NIBIRU. The Egyptians
named it, "THE PLANET OF A MILLION YEARS" and Ancient Babylon renamed
it MARDUK, the name of their god.

Ok I somehow lost some of my links to the Egyptian and Mayan texts that I had been studying. So until I can find those I will jump ahead to the present.

We all know of the "new" planet X that has entered our solar system and as you Mrsdudars stated above they are hush hush about it with exception of debate whether or not to call this an actual planet. Because if they can't call Xena a planet then opps can't call Pluto one either.

Here we could possibly have human error a decision made without full knowledge. I mean how do they possibly explain this?
Aren't the scientists the ones that know all and we can trust?

It's interesting to me that science is very quick to debunk the theory of another planet that could enter our solar system and debunk ancient texts of other cultures that have quite specifically spoken through tablets of this planet and yet these same scientists cannot definitavily say how the pyramids were built so precisely to exact coordinates of our solar orbit.

These cultures were beyond gifted when it came to astronomical and geometric calculations and to this day we don't know how they did this. Yet when these same cultures state that another planet enters our solar system ever so 3600 yrs and brings with it major upheavels on our planet our scientists are quick to say no that's not right or possible.

Let's look at what Planet X is supposed to do should it come to pass.

Nibiru (translated as 'planet of crossing')

In separate news announced late Friday, July 29 2005, astronomers said they had indeed found another object that is larger than Pluto. They are calling it the 10th Planet.

A team led by Mike Brown of Caltech has been observing 2003 EL61 for a year but was seeking more data before announcing the discovery. Brown said today it may possibly be larger than Sedna, which has been the largest known world beyond Neptune other than Pluto.

Brown figures 2003 EL61 has a diameter of around 930 miles.

Is there any chance it is bigger than Pluto?

"No," Brown said in a telephone interview. "Definitely not."

Oops but wait it's NOT larger than Pluto?

Tenth planet’ may be bigger than expected
An observational error may have understated the size of the tenth planet – if "planet" is in fact what astronomers finally decide to call it.

www.newscientist.com...

Ok from here the information kind of drops off and they aren't speaking much about it these days. Now onto the pole shift that everyone seems to be talking about and the Chandler Wobble.

We all know that our earth is changing. We are experiencing major weather changes globlally, ice caps melting, temperature changes and the like. And we have also heard about the shifiting of magnetic north and south.

A POLESHIFT CANNOT OCCUR BY ITSELF.
IT CAN ONLY OCCUR WHEN A LARGE PLANETARY OBJECT
PASSES CLOSE TO EARTH AND CREATES A MAGNETIC
WAVE THAT SHIFTS THE CORE OF THE EARTH

There are large holes in the Earth's magnetic field over the Atlantic and the Arctic, indicating that the north and south poles may be getting ready to reverse positions in a magnetic flip. This would produce a period of chaos, when compasses no longer point north, migrating animals head in the wrong direction and satellites are burned up by solar radiation. There have already been recent cases where migrating birds ended up in strange places, far from their regular destinations. The speed of the change has surprised scientists.
Such flips normally happen every 500,000 years, but it has been 750,000 years since the last one," so we're overdue.
The American Geophysical Union has announced that Earth's north magnetic pole is rapidly drifting away from North America towards Siberia.

www.unknowncountry.com...

For the past 21 days there has been no discernable wobble motion in the Earth. Have we come to a profound change in the geophysics of the Earth? Why this sudden change in what usually has been for the past 100 years or more a fairly regular, fairly predictable wobble track.
As is well known, the wobble is generated by the differential pulling of the Moon and the Sun on the Earth's equatorial bulge (and any other concentrations of mass in or on the Earth). This differential pulling is caused by the oblique angles of the orbital planes which bring the Sun and the Moon alternatively above and below the equator, thus tending through orbital time to push one side of the Earth or the other to move faster or slower than the other side to the North or to the South.

The Earth's Wobble has a 7 year cycle which produces two extremes, a small spiraling wobble circle and a large spiraling wobble circle, about 3.5 years apart. But suddenly at the beginning of November 2005, the track of the location of the spin axis veered at a very sharp right angle to its circling motion. The track of the spin axis began to slow down and by about January 8, 2006, it ceased nearly all relative motion on the x and y coordinates which are used to define the daily changing location of the spin axis.
www.michaelmandeville.com...

As a thought. Could this wobble have stopped because of another gravatational pull? Perhaps from Planet X?

Why is Earth's Girth Bulging?

Something massive is moving on or within the Earth and causing the planet's gravity field to get wider around the equator and flatter at the poles, according to a pair of scientists studying the field with sensitive satellite instruments.
www.raidersnewsupdate.com...

I won't go into posting it all here but it too is an interesting read about the earth's rotation and the anomolies within.

In all my point in studying this is I feel that ancient civilizations recorded these anomolies for us just as we keep records of our bank accounts, check books and other important items these people recorded accounts of their lives and how times and the earth was like then. I feel they also had intense insight into our future from an astronomical standpoint. They were aware and knowledgable of things that we are only beginning to understand and acknowledge today.

Years ago NASA and other scientists were quick to debunk that they was life on other planets. Now they are willing to admit that that is a possibility. Yrs ago they were convinced that the known planets that they had discovered over centuries were the only ones in our solar system. Now recently we learn of a new planet.

We are in a constant state of growth and learning. Is it so impossible to believe and perhaps learn that they is another planet Planet X that is one in the same as the planet Niburu?

Is this the planet that will continue to come closer to our planet earth until it passes through as the Sumerians claim? Does this coinside with what science is saying is happening to our planet now?
We know that a polar shift has happened in our past not in our recorded history but we are willing through study of magentism in ancient rocks accept that our planet went through a shift and that during that time the earth was in turmoil from a nature standpoint. Scientists believe that it will happen again though only through speculation as to how that will occur.

Is it through an unseen force? Is it God? Do we stop rotating and turn upside down? Is it due to solar lightening or a solar storm that has so much magnetic energy causing our ever weakening poles to shift.
Or it is another planet? Perhaps through a "passing or crossing" that has such a gravitational force that it slows our planet eventually stopping it altogether for a time and then realigning it shifting our poles?

Because there is so much we don't know it's enough to give one pause and wonder just what are we on the brink of?

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrsdudara
I know that in ancient astrology it is refered to as the 12th planet. That confused me until recently, because where is 10, and 11?

They considered the Sun and Moon amongst their count. Interesting stuff; I think even their creational epic (which would later become a part of Genesis in the Bible, with exclusions), when describing these bodies, tells of one of the outer planets being formerly associated with what would be Saturn. The most accepted theory on Pluto is that it was formerly a moon of an outer planet before being pulled out of orbit, no?

It's been no secret that a large object is acting upon the outer planets, ever since the discovery of the outer two gas giants.

The outer orbits stretch outward from being "pulled on" by an as-of-yet unknown celestial body of quite some magnitude. Neptune and Pluto were discovered in an attempt to locate the body (bodies including these two planets) that was acting upon the orbit of Uranus. Obviously, the problem was not solved: the same force was acting upon the orbits of Neptune and Pluto!

And so still, to this day, we have not located the objects that are acting upon the outer planets, nor accounted for the unpredictable wobbles that persist in their orbits.

For example, (source):

Since Clyde Tombaugh discovered Pluto in 1930, astronomers have searched in vain for a tenth planet.

The main justification for the search was made when discrepancies in the predicted positions of the outer planets Uranus and Neptune kept cropping up with alarming regularity.

Uranus has completed over two and a half orbits since its discovery in 1741, and Neptune, discovered in 1846, has completed almost one full circuit. Both planets should have accurately determined orbits by now. And yet, variations in their predicted positions, called residuals, persist.

That being from Space.com; that article has a lot of information relevant to this mysteriously missing body.

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Interesting stuff. I read somewhere Planet X can be found in the Southern skies.

[edit on 12-2-2006 by POTTOS]

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Stupid back key... I couldn't save any of the pages that I wrote!

Summarization:

Pre-face. A dwarf-star would be massively larger than the earth, and larger than Jupiter, and would not have an atmosphere. Original poster likely heard/remembered wrong 15 years ago. Possibly discovery of extra-solar planet. Possibly confusing many discoveries whilst watching a space documentary.

1. Don't base things on ancient texts. Likely this was something else they observed. Insert postulization; comet. Sumerian texts are now being tossed around like candy. Don't fall in for the newest wave.

2. Chandler Wobble; Wikipedia is your friend. en.wikipedia.org...
It hasn't stopped. Is not caused by gravity.

3. Gravity is weak. Strength between you and me is less than 0.000000667 newtons when we're 100kg and 1 meter apart. Anything past Jupiter would have infintesimally small changes on the earth.

4. Buldge in the earth's equator is due to centrifical force. Take telescope, look at Jupiter, it also has an equalitorial bulge due to its spinning equator. Gravity pulls in, centrifical force throws out, buldge is created.

5. Pole-shifts can happen, and likely does happen, without external influence. Wikipedia is friend. en.wikipedia.org... Average change is once every 250,000 years - but that's average. It's between tens of thousands and millions of years - we're on a long streak.

Finally, no, scientists aren't lying to people. Scientists also don't think they're also right. A scientist is a truth-seeker. And sometimes their studies suggest certain truths, which don't always hold up to be so. Scientists are people, and people can make mistakes.

Things take a long time to happen in space. We will see a planet-sized object coming. Independant and amatuer astronomers will literally see it coming. Have no fear, no apocalypse is near.

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 12:26 PM
link   
it's soo obvious whats pulling the earth around... space whales! or dark matter, could be that too...

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 02:00 PM
link   
for all the info.

I found the following website that has A LOT of info. stevequayle.com is where I am linking into. On the bottom left hand side, there is a search button, I have been searching Nibiru. It is way too much reading for me to post here that is why I am telling you how to get to it. There is a ton of scientifc and mathmatical research here. I highly suggest it to anyone else who is also wanting to get to the bottom of this mystery.

Here is a site that offered up a good bunch of info I think this following paragraph summs it up....

What is it that Sitchin maintains, and why has his massive work been translated into over 70 languages? And why does Sitchin make the mainstream scientific establishment so "antsy and shrill" in claiming his work has no credence?

Here is a list of links. I am reading as fast as I can, but concidering I have a 2 year old, I do not get much time to read. I have found all the articles on this site to be cram packed full of information.

EDIT: CRAP!! It took 30 min to post all the links and none of them work.
All I can do is recomend the search I described above. Unless someone else can help me the links.

Also, DDay, you brought up Isis. My mind went straight to the Isis temple in the Grand Canyon. Here is a link to a page that talks mainly about Ancient Egyptian Treasures int the Grans Canyon. There are several links on this page that are packed full of info that I feel fit in here. One is about the World Grid Solution It also talks about " The map s of the Ancient Sea Kings".

I find it interesting that behind large events in ancient history, there are astronomers. Seth was described by Josephus as “Seth and his posterity were the inventors of that peculiar sort of wisdom which is concerned with the heavenly bodies and their order. “ So it is interesting to see the descendants of Seth play big parts in history. Noah for example talked of the flood for 120 years before hand. It was interesting to find out that Stonehenge is thought by scientists to have been built in the same timeframe as the flood. Nimrod was also a descendant of Seth and he built the Tower of Babel only 101 years after the flood. Then you have the most famous story of the three wise men who saw the star and knew that Jesus had come. You cant help but wonder what they knew that we obviously dont. Could it be Nibiru?

I have some more info, but the little lady is demanding some attention so I will post some more tonight.

[edit on 13-2-2006 by mrsdudara]

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 07:01 AM
link   
I get alot of my info from Steve Quayle as well. For info here is another site I often look at.

www.xfacts.com...

This site gives alot of audio interviews and info about Nibiru and ancient astronauts.

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 03:39 PM
link   
The only thing Nibiru can be is a huge spaceship that travelles around the galaxy which stopped at earth to replenish resources while en route to a destination. That is ofcourse if it exists.

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by tomcat ha
The only thing Nibiru can be is a huge spaceship that travelles around the galaxy which stopped at earth to replenish resources while en route to a destination. That is ofcourse if it exists.

Exactly, there's no way this could be a planet, it doesn't make any sense. What possible motivation would NASA have for maintaining a planet doesn't exist when it really does? Does Jupiter have a strong lobbying group that doesn't want more planets in the solar system?
There's no way that there is any sort of conspiracy here, I can't believe people are buying in to this.

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by DDay
This site gives alot of audio interviews and info about Nibiru and ancient astronauts.

I couldn't find anywhere on there the fact that it doesn't exist!?

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I found this website more than interesting:Top 10 Out-Of-Place Artifacts
ByJoseph Robert Jochmans, Lit. D.

These "out-of-place artifacts" - to me - truely show that what we have learned in our history books is not true. There had to have been outside influence. These artifacts are:

1. BAFFLING BATTERIES OF BABYLON
2. THE STRANGE ELECTRON TUBES FROM DENDERA
3. THE ENIGMA OF THE ASHOKA PILLAR
4. AN OUT-OF-PLACE COMPUTER FROM ANTIKYTHERA
5. FLIGHT IN ANCIENT EGYPT
6. A JET FROM SOUTH AMERICA
7. CRYSTAL SKULL FROM ATLANTIS
8. WHO SHOT NEANDERTHAL MAN?
9. THE INCREDIBLE STONES OF DR. CABRERA

and my favorite

10. MANUFACTURED METALS MILLIONS OF YEARS OLD

Number 10, is my favorite because not only is it dated to be 2.8 to 3 billion years old, but even today while it is locked in a display case, rotates on its own. They say it is like a flattened globe, with some sort of spongey material in the middle that dissenegrates upon contact with air.

Number 9, is interesting because it shows medical knowledge far beyond ours. These surgical skills were carved into stones that were so hard, it is a mystery even as to how they managed to carve in such detail to show how to do a brain transplant.

Were these artifacts left by humans? Or were they left by someone else, some one who taught us?

There is one other question that I have racked my brain on for awhile. One that I am sure most people would think was silly which is why this is the first time Im putting it out there.

Who said gold was worth something?

If you think about it, it is just a pretty rock. It takes a lot of work to come up with enough to make anything. There are a lot of pretty rocks out there. There are a lot of neat shinny things in the ground. Who said that gold was worth so much, and why? Why is it the foundation of our financial institutions? It realy seems silly to me when I think about it. The Summarian stories say that the people from Nibiru, mined for gold. They said that there was an uprising of the miners so they created man to do it for them. The pictures show two snakes intertwined. A symbol that is still used in the medical world. It looks like a DNA strand. It might be far fetched. However you cant help but wonder. An unusual amount of information in the Summarian stories have been correct. Why wouldnt the part about Nibiru be as well?

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I thought Nibiru passed close to the Earth in 2003 causing tectonic upheavals and the deaths of billions of people?

Oh, but no, of course it didn't. The Starship Enterprise saved us!

Seriously ..... the idea of a planet called Nibiru on a 3,600 elipitical orbit around the Sun and inhabited by aliens who used to mine gold on Earth to protect their planet, is a complete fiction made up by Zecharia Sitchin. A man who's made quite a bit of money over years writing sci-fi stories dressed up as fact.

Please read this before discussing further - I think it'll answer all your questions

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrsdudara

Number 10, is my favorite because not only is it dated to be 2.8 to 3 billion years old, but even today while it is locked in a display case, rotates on its own. They say it is like a flattened globe, with some sort of spongey material in the middle that dissenegrates upon contact with air.

And here is what Geologist Paul Heinrich has to say on that subject

(Edit to correct url)

[edit on 13-4-2006 by Essan]

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 01:18 PM
link   
This subject seems to have stagnated these last couple of months, but I thought I'd chime in with a contrary view of the so-called 12th planet. If we deduct the sun and moon and arrive at the conclusion of there thus being a possible 10th planet, I won't have much trouble with that view. (Except I haven't heard its existence have been proven yet; or disproven, if you like.)

I read the Sitchin book back in what I guess should correspond to high school to Americans, and found some interesting bits in it. But I also found much more that turned me off, even with my limited knowledge of ancient Mesopotamia and the few dozen Sumerian words I knew. It was quite clear to me that Sitchin wasn't really reporting a coherent myth as he implied, but that he was picking bits here, padding them with bits there, and so forth. (Just witness him mixing pieces of Sumerian myths among predominantly Akkadian settings.)

Anyway, without taking up too much of anyone's precious time I thought I'd direct the interested several to www.ianlawton.com..., a site I actually found today, where Ian Lawton (surprise) has posted a very readable (i.e. no scholarly jargon) "rebuttal" of Sitchin's story, showing his rather bizarre use of ancient Mesopotamian languages he seems not to have been all that fluent in, with some mythological and astronomical comparisons, etc. (And more, as the ads always proclaim.)

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ochre
This subject seems to have stagnated these last couple of months, but I thought I'd chime in with a contrary view of the so-called 12th planet.

Hmm? Twelfth planet you say? Maybe we should change its name from "Planet X" to "Planet XII" now? After all, when this "theory" was created, we only knew of nine planets, making this supposed doom planet the "10th" in our system, not from "X marks the spot" or anything similar.

It was quite clear to me that Sitchin wasn't really reporting a coherent myth as he implied, but that he was picking bits here, padding them with bits there, and so forth.

Yup, that's exactly what he did. Take some of this, take some of that, prattle it off as "truth" or "fact" and those gullible enough will certainly believe it! Just look at all the people clamoring about The DaVinci Code being heresy and true when it's a fictional novel!

Anyway, without taking up too much of anyone's precious time I thought I'd direct the interested several to www.ianlawton.com......

Thanks! At a glance it looks to be a good read.

[edit on 6/30/2006 by cmdrkeenkid]

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Does Nibiru or/and Planet X exist? Planet X has always been a term used for planetary bodies in our solar system. SO yeah, techincally it does. most likely in the form of planetoids or Plutoids outside of the orbit of Jupiter. Maybe some as large, maybe even larger than earth.
As for Nibiru... I figure eventually, someone will find a planet or Plutoid or Planetoid and call it Nibiru. it's one of the most likely things to happen, I'll put large amounts of cash on it.
So, yeah, Nibiru exists currently, however it has not likely been named yet.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by RuneSpider

I agree 100% that it is highly likely that there is a large planet in the outer solar system that we have not yet loated. Probaby many of them. As for the sitchen style fairy tale of an earthbound destroyer or mini solarsystem with a stupudly eliptical 3600 year orbit, leave that to the scaremongerers and novelists. That scenario is nothing but fantasy. An interesting read but nothing more. When these people try and throw in a civilisation on that planet it is even more ridiculous.
In short. Planet X = Yes. Nibiru = A resounding Noooooooo!!!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join