It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Audio of an alien beam ship?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Considering that he travelled to ancient Lemuria and photographed a pterodactyl

wow !!! really

may i ask if you believe everything you read ? does clearing the lizard out of yourself turn you into someone who will accept everything?

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by zerotime

What scientific lab did the tests? What were the names of the scientists involved? How were the tests conducted? Are the labs creditable or fronts for this agenda? I have been asking these questions for a long time and no one can point to a lab or name real scientists that conducted these experiments.

JPL, IBM, Nippon TV hired scientists, etc.

You can find one document on the matter at:

www.theyfly.com/PDF/PhotoAnalysis2.pdf

and another at

www.tjresearch.info...

Overall the information at www.tjresearch.info is taken from an objective perspective and is very critical of Meier in some respects while not making fraudelent claims as Korff and Randi provably have.

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by acidhead

Considering that he travelled to ancient Lemuria and photographed a pterodactyl

wow !!! really

may i ask if you believe everything you read ? does clearing the lizard out of yourself turn you into someone who will accept everything?

No, but things that are corroborated by my own personal experience and by the accounts of people whom I know in respectable positions (a CFR member, a woman formerly married to a CFR member, a high-level doctor, a professor of biological anthropology, etc.), do indeed gain some credence in my view.

I understand that you have been shielded from the truth, so that I can't really blame you for being ignorant, but I guarantee you that the Draco Reptilians exist.

I actually am an extremely sceptical person. However, unlike most 'sceptics', I am not superficially sceptical in that I do not, like most, merely deny anything 'weird' whilst accepting mainstream beliefs without question.

Rather, I question everything--particularly mainstream reality.

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 06:22 PM
link   
www.nutrition4health.org...

This man, Doctor Russel Jaffe, who is in a highly respectable position as an extremely experienced doctor, is aware of the Reptilian presence on Earth, and, though he has not spoken publically about it, he knows many people who were murdered for talking about their involvement in covert government mind-control. These people universally recounted that Reptilians were ultimately the ones running the show in the underground facilties where they worked. One of them, a doctor whom I will not name for obvious reasons, was locked up in a trunk and thrown off a bridge after speaking out about the underground base where he worked.

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Thomas Castello, who worked in the underground base at Dulce, has also suspiciously disappeared, and Phil Schneider was blatantly murdered for talking about his work on the undergound bases.

I know many people with high-level government clearance who all say the same thing about Reptilians and other aliens collaborating with the United States government in underground areas.

For obvious reasons, I unfortunately cannot name these people, as they are still alive, and in some cases, still working in underground facilities. I am not interested in endangering their lives.

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 06:28 PM
link   

I understand that you have been shielded from the truth, so that I can't really blame you for being ignorant, but I guarantee you that the Draco Reptilians exist.

his videos look fake (swing), his photos look fake (models) , his amazing sound that was impossible to do was done in 5 mins with basic equipment and so is fake and now your saying he has a photo of a pteradactyl ?

so show me some proof - dont say there isnt any proof because something must of made you believe all this , oh wait , the men in black will have to kill you then or whatever

stop comming out with magical stories without anything substancial

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Well I have listened to this noise and my non-expert conclusion is, it really does sound like something recorded off of an old Star Trek episode.

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I�ve read many times that Billy Meiers pics of Dinosaurs were proved to be taken from a book.

I�ve search them many times in the web, but couldn�t find anything.

Somebody has any link or have seen the pictures?

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by kode
Well I have listened to this noise and my non-expert conclusion is, it really does sound like something recorded off of an old Star Trek episode.

Perhaps, but Star Trek was created by Gene Roddenberry by Illuminati commission.

George Lucas was also commissioned by the NSA to create Star Wars.

Both of these sci-fi "gurus" were basically ordered to create disinformation containing just enough truth about aliens and just enough entertainment value that it could simultaneously be sold to the public and convey subliminally an acceptance for alien life.

This is all leading up to the coming Staged Alien Invasion.

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Peronemlin

I�ve read many times that Billy Meiers pics of Dinosaurs were proved to be taken from a book.

I�ve search them many times in the web, but couldn�t find anything.

Somebody has any link or have seen the pictures?

The idea that the dinosaur pictures were taken from a book is a lie promulgated by James Randi and Kal K. Korff.

I don't know where you could find them on the Web, unfortunately. These are among the photographs that Billy Meier does not regularly publish--probably because they hint at the Draco too much.

He did, after all, admit that he covers up a lot of the things he knows for fear of his life and imprisonment.

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 08:12 PM
link   

so show me some proof - dont say there isnt any proof because something must of made you believe all this , oh wait , the men in black will have to kill you then or whatever

well, personally interacting with Draco Reptilians, shapeshifting Illuminati, Sirian As, greys, etc. has obviously improved Meier's credibility in my eyes.

But the proof also lies in just how profoundly good Meier's evidence is, considering that his information is available to the mainstream.

I don't know where the pterodactyl can be found on the Net.

However, the idea of 'models' has already been refuted by photographic analysis. You can do a thermogram of the photographs if you have the equipment and prove for yourself that they are first generation (directly from negatives), and that the beamships were actually placed in the locations they appear to be.

Also, I don't see how you can think that the film of a beamship in which Meier zooms in considerably could have been of a 'model'. You still haven't explained how it would be possible to create such a gigantic model and attach it to a tree without the entire structure collapsing.

There are also photographs in which the sun is clearly blocked by the beamships--demonstrating that they were indeed hovering where they appear to be.

Also, in the film of the beamship 'swinging', if you draw a line to figure out where the tether point would be, it would actually be within the frame. Therefore, it was not attached to a tether.

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Clearly you are a mainstream quasi-reality-engrossed dogmatist who is incapable of imagining anything outside of his reality tunnel.

There is very little point in arguing anything with you, as no amount of evidence could convince you of anyting until an official source comes out and admits that there are Pleiadeians. This will probably not happen until the NWO has already been instated.

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daelume

Originally posted by Saucerat
They all look like stereotypical flying saucers.

The "flying saucer" shape was found to be versatile by the early humans of Lyrae. Thus this sort of a shape is common among the humanoid races' craft. However, many groups do not have typical saucer-like craft.

For instance, the Draco Reptilians often use stingray-shaped craft, as well as triangular craft, and even craft that are disguised as asteroids and comets. The moon was originally a Draco craft, to get an idea of just how strange some of their larger technology looks.

And the Sirians (Sirius A) use craft which do not even look like regular technology. They are not made of typical metal, and can actually shapeshift when they enter hyperspace. In their physical state, they look like gigantic pearls. In their hyperspace state, they resemble a diamond-type shape (an octahedron).

The Pleiadeians that Meier photographed have typical flying saucer-type craft because that is the most common kind of craft used by the humanoids of that Star System. Such technology was handed down from the Lyraen civilisation. Some of it hasn't changed much over the past million years or so. Some of it is extremely ancient.

Meier's photographs are real, by the way, in case you are wondering. I don't know about the sound, but it has been analysed and it was concluded that it was authentic; and I haven't seen a legitimate reproduction of it. I have seen people make weird screechy noises on their synthesizers, but Meier's sound has far more depth and booming resonance than such sounds.

For good information regarding the Meier case, see www.amazon.com... for the book Light Years by Gary Kinder.

[edit on 24-6-2004 by Daelume]

whilst you ars entitled to your opinions. Please don`t post them as facts. Unless, of course, you have proof.

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by FredH

whilst you ars entitled to your opinions. Please don`t post them as facts. Unless, of course, you have proof.

I post them as facts because I know them to be facts from personal experience and corroboration from others.

I'm not going to pretend that they aren't facts just to placate the ignorant masses.

(Unlike some people around here, I'm not trying to use PR to manipulate people into believing anything. I'm being as frank and to the point as possible. I don't want to BS around things that I already know the truth about. I will debate, but I'm not going to use any certain terminology or PC lexicon simply to make the ignorant feel more comfortable with their fantasies)

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daelume

The idea that the dinosaur pictures were taken from a book is a lie promulgated by James Randi and Kal K. Korff.

If James Randi said so, then it must be true.

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Peronemlin

If James Randi said so, then it must be true.

Of course. Who could deny the veracity of the Godlike truths that emit from the lips of a man whose only title is "The Amazing" and whose primary profession is that of a magician!

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 08:54 PM
link   
If you analyse the sound, it is comprised of 32 simultaneous frequencies. Eight of them are in the inaudible range.

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 09:02 PM
link   
rense.com...

"William, many thanks for giving permission to pass on the information you sent me about James Randi.
It's incredible that this magician is striding around the Royal Society like a colossus while Prof. B.D. Josephson, a Nobel Laureate for Physics from the Cavendish Laboratory at Cambridge University, is attacked for daring to tell the truth and linking so-called paranormal phenomena with natural forces in the universe. It's the sheer injustice of the whole thing that is getting to me. I think I would explode with frustration if it were not for Jeff Rense giving the truth a platform.
Michael

From William Perron
To Michael Roll
12-2-2

Of course you may, absolutely, positively yes. When I tell skeptics that the million is just a publicity stunt they go into a blind denial. Randi is quoted in an article called sTARBABY written by Dennis Rawlins a co founder of CSICOP, an organization that he quit in disgust after it was revealed that Randi and other members falsified data as to the Gauquelin astrology reports. (!!!!!)

[...]

In this article about three quarters thru Rawlins relates that he and Randi were talking about his then ten thousand dollar challenge and Rawlins asks Randi if he wasn't concerned that some day he might have to give up the money and Randi answers that he wasn't concerned because he always has a way out. He had no intention, then, in giving the money away and he has none now, either. It is only a publicity stunt. He is an ego maniac who needs constant attention and will start trouble, call names whatever it takes to get that attention.

He has had two heroes, Houdini, and Dunninger, Houdini is who he tries to emulate with his paranormal debunking, and Dunninger is the guy who gave him the idea for a phony monitory challenge. Most professional magicians such as myself have nothing but contempt for the nasty fellow. And in truth he really never was a very good performer, only good at generating a lot of publicity for himself. I certainly hope I have been of some help to you."

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 09:05 PM
link   
By the way, Harry Houdini worked for the Illuminati through the Freemasons (an Illuminati sub-organisation), and was also a con-man.

posted on Sep, 18 2004 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by insite
If you listen to the first track of Sasha and John Digweeds Northern Exposure Expeditions Disk 1 you hear the exact same thing.

I think it's more likely that they were sampling the Billy Meier recording than Billy Meier taking it from a Sasha and John Digweed track and hoping no one who was interested in his evidence was also interested in electronic music.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join