It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Audio of an alien beam ship?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2004 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Have you ever heard of a moog synthisizer? Do a search on it. I believe you will find that this is most probably what made that 'cough' attempt at recording a UFO sound.

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Peronemlin
I still don�t understand how you people can doubt about Billy Meier.
He is NOT a hoax. And if you think he is, let me show you this pic (my favourite)

How can be possible to fake a pic like this...absolutely impossible.

When I was a child I remember watching an Italian science fiction movie with UFO's in it, and I'll be damned, there's the same UFO from that Italian Movie. You can never forget that 'antenna'.

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Graham
www.figu.org...
[Edited on 4-10-2003 by Graham]

On some of the pics in this site's photos section, I can see strings.

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 04:01 AM
link   

[...] i know most if not all of his stuff is fake but the thing that intrigued me was that nobody could duplicate the audio using hi-tech equipment how the heck do you think he done it?

It puts me in mind of Hawkwind - try listening to the live recordings of Space Ritual ...

[edit for sp].

[edit on 19-9-2004 by 0951]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Hi, this is my first post on ATS, excellent site and glad to be a member!

listening to the beamship material always fascinated me as to how it could be acheived since mostly everthing else hes provided as proof has already been dubunked,
I'm aware that a studio back in the 70's studied the beamship sounds and concluded 'the sounds were impossible to create using a synthseizer', from my prospective a sound source is in self oscilation & being overdriven in the signal path. Synthesizers cost alot in the 70's, they werent really
for the consumer market, so i dont know if meier had the expense to afford one of those back then.

However it could be possible a guitar might have been used to overdrive the signal path and cause self oscilation as demonstrated by Jimi Hendrix
in this youtube Video clip below, please skip to around the 3.12 mark and listen onwards from there...you'll be surprised at what you'll hear.

www.youtube.com...

Either way what you hear in meiers recordings of the beamship sounds, is a signal path being self oscilated. As to what source it deffintly comes from is something that warrants further study.

[edit on 23-9-2009 by monboy1]

[edit on 23-9-2009 by monboy1]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   

what do you guys think of this audio recording of a plaedian space ship apparently made by infamous billy meier i know most if not all of his stuff is fake but the thing that intrigued me was that nobody could duplicate the audio using hi-tech equipment how the heck do you think he done it?

Graham

www.figu.org...

just click on sounds guys

Man! If I ever meet this Mr. Meier, I would love to rip his arm off and beat him with the wet end! At least that way he couldn't build any more fake "Beamships" to house his blonde fantasy women.

The Master Race is from Pleiades and they have a soft spot in their hearts for guys who look like ZZ Top.

This guy is almost single handedly (no pun intended) responsible for making the field of UFO study the visual mockery it is today. He's probably got a poster of George Adamski in his closet. Meh!

Thanks Billy! You Rock!! NOT!!

my Dos Centavos,

Erik

[edit on 22/SeppmWed, 23 Sep 2009 14:28:18 -0500/08 by redwoodjedi]

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join