It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Audio of an alien beam ship?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2003 @ 01:25 PM
link   
what do you guys think of this audio recording of a plaedian space ship apparently made by infamous billy meier i know most if not all of his stuff is fake but the thing that intrigued me was that nobody could duplicate the audio using hi-tech equipment how the heck do you think he done it?

Graham

www.figu.org...

just click on sounds guys

[Edited on 4-10-2003 by Graham]

posted on Oct, 4 2003 @ 01:28 PM
link   
hmm that is quite an interesting sound samples of films maybe?

posted on Oct, 4 2003 @ 01:31 PM
link   
yeah sounds freeky alright lol here is the full length audio of it

www.andyettheyfly.com...

under downloads

Graham

posted on Oct, 13 2003 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Hmm....sounds like a dodgy 50's Sci-Fi movie sound clip to me!!

posted on Oct, 13 2003 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Billy Meier = proven hoaxster. (not like it was hard to figure out on your own)

I could tell what this thread was about just by reading the subject. And as such, I don't care to even read anything regarding the man.

[Edited on 13-10-2003 by heelstone]

posted on Oct, 13 2003 @ 09:24 PM
link   
If you listen closely, there is the sound of a bird chirping. Do you think a bird would stick around something like that? Animals like that are known to flee from danger (volcanoes, hurricanes...). Plus I don't think it would chirp like that. It would at least be the sound they make when they are flying away.

...then you also have the part about the guy being a known hoaxer.

posted on Oct, 13 2003 @ 09:36 PM
link   
When and how was he proven to be a hoax? I must of missed this...details please

posted on Oct, 13 2003 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Meier has likely stretched the truth and hoaxed a few things along the way.

All the same I do believe he was legit and certainly I would examine anything he put forward.

The best way to test this noise is for other ufo abductees and seers to try and identify the sound. A person very close to me had a major close encounter nearly 40 years ago and they describe a loud whirling and screeching they heard when a saucer accelerated from a hovering position to straight up into the stratosphere.

posted on Oct, 14 2003 @ 05:02 AM
link   
so of all the proof that he could have got andf they coudl have given, he got a recording of a saucers sound!???

he was proven to be a hoaxer because...... well, just look at his pictures!!!

posted on Oct, 14 2003 @ 05:14 AM
link   
just listened to this and a 30 year old synth can make exactly the same noises.

In fact I have one here and by pressing teh keys you get EXACTLY teh same noises.

The guy is a kunt!

posted on Oct, 16 2003 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Sounds like some cheasy war of the worlds sound effects to me.

posted on Oct, 16 2003 @ 11:07 PM
link   
If you listen to the first track of Sasha and John Digweeds Northern Exposure Expeditions Disk 1 you hear the exact same thing. Besides, this 'track' has a beginning, middle and end with no repitition. Its more of a trancy track in need of a throbbing bassline and some snare.

posted on Oct, 16 2003 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I think its a hoax too. Sounds sort of teh strange things I can hear sometimes on my shortwave radio. Not very hard to do, just take a few recordings and dub them over. The pictures seem VERY forged. They all look like stereotypical flying saucers.

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Saucerat
They all look like stereotypical flying saucers.

The "flying saucer" shape was found to be versatile by the early humans of Lyrae. Thus this sort of a shape is common among the humanoid races' craft. However, many groups do not have typical saucer-like craft.

For instance, the Draco Reptilians often use stingray-shaped craft, as well as triangular craft, and even craft that are disguised as asteroids and comets. The moon was originally a Draco craft, to get an idea of just how strange some of their larger technology looks.

And the Sirians (Sirius A) use craft which do not even look like regular technology. They are not made of typical metal, and can actually shapeshift when they enter hyperspace. In their physical state, they look like gigantic pearls. In their hyperspace state, they resemble a diamond-type shape (an octahedron).

The Pleiadeians that Meier photographed have typical flying saucer-type craft because that is the most common kind of craft used by the humanoids of that Star System. Such technology was handed down from the Lyraen civilisation. Some of it hasn't changed much over the past million years or so. Some of it is extremely ancient.

Meier's photographs are real, by the way, in case you are wondering. I don't know about the sound, but it has been analysed and it was concluded that it was authentic; and I haven't seen a legitimate reproduction of it. I have seen people make weird screechy noises on their synthesizers, but Meier's sound has far more depth and booming resonance than such sounds.

For good information regarding the Meier case, see www.amazon.com... for the book Light Years by Gary Kinder.

[edit on 24-6-2004 by Daelume]

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 04:14 PM
link   

what do you guys think of this audio recording of a plaedian space ship apparently made by infamous billy meier i know most if not all of his stuff is fake but the thing that intrigued me was that nobody could duplicate the audio using hi-tech equipment how the heck do you think he done it?

he got a delay unit and a mic and recorded feedback , then slowed the tape down so it sounds like this ---

PROOF THAT I AM IN CONTACT WITH ALIENS ALSO

[edit on 24-6-2004 by acidhead]

[edit on 24-6-2004 by acidhead]

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I still don�t understand how you people can doubt about Billy Meier.
He is NOT a hoax. And if you think he is, let me show you this pic (my favourite)

How can be possible to fake a pic like this...absolutely impossible.

Conclussion: Not a hoax. Pleiadians exists and travel through space in paper dishes spaceships (Isn�t that technology, or what?)

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 05:05 PM
link   
BIG EDIT: Sorry but I posted in the wrong thread. I moved my post over too

Billy Meier What A Joke!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 24-6-2004 by zerotime]

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 05:13 PM
link   

*** Advanced technologies described

I do not know enough about the scientific technology of aliens to comment on this part.

that one is easy

the aliens give him the technology to fake ufo pics and videos with only 1 hand

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by zerotime

***Hundreds of photographs of the spacecraft (most of them in daylight)

I thought there were 1200+ photos?

Many "Meier" photographs were not taken by him, and were created by groups attempting to discredit him. Meier took hundreds of photos, to my knowledge. I also understand that there are many photographs which he does not wish to show the public--particularly those which he thinks would endanger his life. Considering that he travelled to ancient Lemuria and photographed a pterodactyl and a Lemurian pyramid, I suspect that he has photographs of Draco Reptilians. The Pleiadeians have probably ordered him not to talk about the Draco, as that would endanger their mission.

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by zerotime
Taken from the Billy Meier Website point for point... I have some answers and I have some questions. Hoping I will get some answers to these questions and keep the thread on track. And actually I want to send out an apology to Aurelius. Even though I think you are wrong about your views on this case I can tell you are sincere in what you believe. Since you seem to have background in this case maybe you can answer some of my questions.

You can get most of your answers from documents available at www.steelmarkonline.com in PDF format for download. They cost less than they would in book form (only around 9 dollars for the most expensive document (is that American or Eurodollars? I'm not sure, but they are similar in value anyway))

Another great source of information is Light Years by Gary Kinder. He takes a sceptical and objective approach to the Meier case, and pretty much presents the evidence the way a genuine, albeit somewhat uninformed scientist would (a mainstream person with an objective perspective, considering).

www.amazon.com...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join