It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A lot of personality tests :

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 06:17 PM
link   
That's why I put the (
) after I typed that..
And I thought you had a sarcastic sense of humour (again)

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 06:19 PM
link   
As a frank, decisive ENTJ, I missed your subtlety altogether magestica.... sorry!

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
As a frank, decisive ENTJ, I missed your subtlety altogether magestica.... sorry!

Only kiddin again, that fits you as well..oh and it wouldn't be the first time someone missed my subtleties and certainly not the last. I agree, this is one of the finer test online as I usually don't even bother taking those other ones..

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I took it twice, I am stilL an INTJ. 1% of the population. And wowzers. I know why i am the way i am, but the way i am just isn't good enough, needs improving upon, just as my personality said i like to do, improve upon things, well damnit, i see a character flaw in my personality, i need to change...and change is what my personality does good at. It'll find a solution ;P ;P

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 07:45 PM
link   
ENTJ "The Fieldmarshal"

Extraverted iNtuitive Thinking Judging
"I don't care to sit by the window on an airplane. If I can't control it, why look?"

ENTJs have a natural tendency to marshall and direct. This may be expressed with the charm and finesse of a world leader or with the insensitivity of a cult leader. The ENTJ requires little encouragement to make a plan. One ENTJ put it this way... "I make these little plans that really don't have any importance to anyone else, and then feel compelled to carry them out." While "compelled" may not describe ENTJs as a group, nevertheless the bent to plan creatively and to make those plans realiity is a common theme for NJ types

ENTJs are often "larger than life" in describing their projects or proposals. This ability may be expressed as salesmanship, story-telling facility or stand-up comedy. In combination with the natural propensity for filibuster, our hero can make it very difficult for the customer to decline.

ENTJs are decisive. They see what needs to be done, and frequently assign roles to their fellows. Few other types can equal their ability to remain resolute in conflict, sending the valiant (and often leading the charge) into the mouth of hell. When challenged, the ENTJ may by reflex become argumentative. Alternatively (s)he may unleash an icy gaze that serves notice: the ENTJ is not one to be trifled with.

"the ENTJ is not one to be trifled with"

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I'm an EnTJ too.
Interesting, I would have thought that the answers I gave would have meant that I sat back in the crowd a little more.

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Healer Idealists are abstract in thought and speech, cooperative in striving for their ends, and informative and introverted in their interpersonal relations. Healer present a seemingly tranquil, and noticiably pleasant face to the world, and though to all appearances they might seem reserved, and even shy, on the inside they are anything but reserved, having a capacity for caring not always found in other types. They care deeply-indeed, passionately-about a few special persons or a favorite cause, and their fervent aim is to bring peace and integrity to their loved ones and the world.

rest of the def: keirsey.com...

thats me?

edit: It is indeed me I believe, I do care deeply about a few people, one who probably doesn't feel the same way.. well maybe not as much...

Your Type is
INFP
Introverted Intuitive Feeling Perceiving
Strength of the preferences %
11 11 33 67

[Edited on 5-10-2003 by Lysergic]

[Edited on 5-10-2003 by Lysergic]

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Leveller & MaskedAvatar, would you care to join me in the officers club for a brandy and cigar? My fellow ENTJ's.

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 08:14 PM
link   
actually thats kind of weird, more i think about it the more accurate it feels, perhaps i am just reading into it?

I am going to school to become a Physical Therapist. =/

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
actually thats kind of weird, more i think about it the more accurate it feels, perhaps i am just reading into it?

So true, It is scarily accurate, the ENTJ sounds ALOT like me, i have no intentions of joining the military though

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Military is not me.

But cigars and single malts are cool sometimes.

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 08:22 PM
link   
So true

"Healers are found in only 1 percent of the general population, although, at times, their idealism leaves them feeling even more isolated from the rest of humanity."

I sometimes feel as if I have nothing in common with people my age, I have a few close friends, bunch of acquaintances just something..

maybe i am just a #ing weirdo

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 08:31 PM
link   
ENTP

typelogic.com...

yep, that's me. always bouncing off the walls. when I'm not being frustrated by something stupid and little, that is.

Aside from those two areas, ENTPs tend to be oblivious of the rest of humanity, except as an audience -- good, bad, or potential.

well that explains my "look at me" drive, doesn't it?

[Edited on 10/5/2003 by MorningtonCrescent]

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Introverted Sensing Thinking Perceiving

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I'm a INFJ, but the judging is only 1. I am more of a thinker. I am surprised that there seem to be so many introverted intuitives here. Especially if they say there are only a little more then 2 percent of us.

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I scored iNTj: The portrait of a mastermind.

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 06:13 PM
link   
if this is done right the Myers Briggs is the best personality type you can do. I used to teach it a little

You can look at the best occupations for people according to your type, how to relate to people of different types, and what your strengths and weakness are.

I am ENFP.

Its not suprising that there are lots if introverted people here. Introverson really means "Where do you get your energy, from people or alone", so people get their energy by coming, alone, to ATS.

Alcoholics are often I's and J's as well, heavily judging themselves and wanting to be alone.

Your reading is only stable for about 2 years, but having done the test again after 9 years I am still the same.

ENFPs have what some call a "silly switch." They can be intellectual, serious, all business for a while, but whenever they get the chance, they flip that switch and become CAPTAIN WILDCHILD, the scourge of the swimming pool, ticklers par excellence. Sometimes they may even appear intoxicated when the "switch" is flipped.

WooHoo!!!! That's me

[Edited on 6-10-2003 by Netchicken]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join