It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Investigators say corpses were cut up, parts illegally sold

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 10:59 AM
link   
It was me that bumped the thread on news of yet another corrupt tissue supplier. I tried to make the point to EB just a few posts up the page that doctors in general are not the root of the problem.

Apparently, you didn't read through the entire thread, or even the recent posts, before you started (perhaps deservedly) bashing EB.

Please remember we are all a work in progress, and it is sometimes by making mistakes that we are provided with opportunities for growth and development of our perspectives as individuals.

Dae

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Icarus Rising
Please remember we are all a work in progress, and it is sometimes by making mistakes that we are provided with opportunities for growth and development of our perspectives as individuals.

You have voted Icarus Rising for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have one more vote left for this month.

Nicely put Icarus, nicely put.

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 03:01 PM
link   

This is not the first time you have embarrassed yourself and the ATS community.

STOP Generalizing.

I haven't embarassed myself or the ATS community friend. That is your opinion and you have a right to it...just as I have a right to my opinion on this thread or any other. You are embarassing yourself by attacking me.....pretty poor method of having an argument......

"STOP Generalizing" sounds like an order to me. Why don't you STOP giving orders? I didn't realize you were somehow in charge of me...perhaps you should come down off of your high horse?

Your statements are narrowminded. I would like to use other language to describe your posts but then again I like it here on ats.

You need to realize that doctors in most states are put under huge pressure by insurance companies.

My statements are narrow minded? What is attacking me? Is that wide minded of you? I don't care how much pressure doctors are put under by insurance companies. It doesn't give them a right to be incompetent! If they can't handle whatever pressure their job entails, then they are in the wrong profession.....

It makes me sick to see ignorant americans like EB ranting about something they know nothing about.

Please EB, DENY IGNORANCE

I know plenty about this subject friend.....it's disgusting and something needs to be done about it....being in denial of it, as you suggest, won't solve the problem. Sorry you're feeling sick....hope you feel better soon!

<< 1  2   >>

join