It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

remote viewing past 2012

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2003 @ 06:16 AM
link   
ok I've heard a lot of stuff around about people who have tried to remote view past the year 2012 but havent been able to. Has anyone managed to find a link to this or any information on it?

I've been looking but havent been able to find anything.

posted on Oct, 4 2003 @ 07:05 AM
link   
odd. I Just found that the mayans calender ends on December 21, 2012.

posted on Oct, 4 2003 @ 07:22 AM
link   
I'm still taking bets that 2012 is not the end of the world. I'm giving odds of 20:1 and the minimum bet is $100. Seriously!

posted on Oct, 4 2003 @ 08:35 AM
link   
I'm not sure the world will arrive until 2012 !

posted on Oct, 4 2003 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Is tehre a reason given by anyone when the world will end then.
It could be the end of the world as it is now because some people believe world war 3 will start around then.

posted on Oct, 4 2003 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by mulberryblueshimmer
ok I've heard a lot of stuff around about people who have tried to remote view past the year 2012 but havent been able to. Has anyone managed to find a link to this or any information on it?

I've been looking but havent been able to find anything.

Is it possible to remote view the big bang? Just a question.

Before everyone gets worried about the Mayan calender running out, think of the other possible end of the world dates, they barely match up. Why should everyone be sop concerned? I have serious doubts about the 2012 prophecies

Arrival of Hindu's avatar of Krishna in 2003

The End of the Mayan Calendar After Dec. 21, 2012

Planetary Alignment Sept. 8, 2040

The End of the Muslim Calendar, 2076

The end of the Jewish Calendar, 2240

But look at this site All about 2012

posted on Oct, 4 2003 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Find me proof that someone can remote view. Then have that person try and remote view past the year 2012.

I believe in remote viewing but i think a lot of people are fakes.

posted on Oct, 4 2003 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Before reading this thread I didn't think that remote viewing included virtual "time travel" so I'd be pretty surprised if you could see into to different times at all, especially the future!

I believe that remote viewing is possible, seeing how serious the US gov't take it, but time viewing !! Thats a new one on me!

posted on Oct, 4 2003 @ 04:13 PM
link   
There is lots of proof that people can remote view, just do a little research.

I am not aware that the world will end after 2012 and there is no reason to believe otherwise.

Maybe the reason that remote viewers cannot see much or psychics is the realignment of dimensions and energy that is rumoured to occur. This may greatly affect their ability like a wall that cannot be seen through.

On the other hand people that time travel or channel have access to a way to go through or around the wall,' if I may use that analogy.

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Sure, people know about the Mayan calander, but there are two more facts concerning that time-frame.

I forget the name, but a couple weeks ago (maybe a month), astonomers discovered another asteroid that will be crossing earth's orbit, estimated time being "sometime between 2010 and 2015". Was not known if it is a collider or near-miss.

The researchers studing the Bible Code have warned against using the Bible as a furtune teller... they say you cannot effectivly predict future statements without knowing what questions to ask first. Anyway, they entered, I believe, three different, yet similiar, questions: Armagedeon, Revelations, End of World, and what they got was pretty much this: "Comet, Earth, 2013". *This was on the History Channel's 'Bible Code' from about 5-6 weeks back*

I'm not worried, though. Whatever is to happen is NOT the end of the world... it's just the beginning of the end. BIG difference.

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 01:05 PM
link   
ALL those Remote Viewers that MISSED 9-11...

are going to publish what they 'SEE' after 2012 CE...??

their track record is DISMAL
& more time has to go by, for remote viewing in the future to be RE-structured into the 'esoteric landscape'

it seems the RV is establishing it's limits to things that are physically present...and within this time-space dimension-locality-timeline.....
OR, as a business/military tool for gathering intel

...busy, distancing Remote Viewing , from other mystical or prophetic trappings....

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 02:14 PM
link   
i am pycic too but remote viewing is the 2nd freaking hardest thing to do damn near inposible

you need more "energey" and yes seeing how ever1 but 1 guy missed 9/11

then its damn hard to remote view into the futer

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 05:33 AM
link   
If the 'awakening' is gestating to become anything
(between all in the know) then the elders must have
been called. I think 2012 is a tough one. I hope for
no, I feel it might be a yes though....

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 01:57 AM
link   
To remote view something you need a 'target' so random events that are going to happen do not lend themselves to remote viewing.

How can you remote view what you do not expect or know about? At best you are guessing.

Furthermore time is not fixed for future events due to variability of outcomes but certain events will happen,
like an asteroid coming by, the universe is like that quite precise.

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 05:50 PM
link   
gopd cach neo,

for me, when something bad ganna happend,

i feel down and depressed for no reason, its what they call "dred"

but i know its not becouse of my "personal life"

but i usly have no idea whats ganna happen

posted on Oct, 9 2003 @ 11:44 PM
link   
well, i dont know about 2012, and i'm not aware of any personal psychic ability, but i've always had this weird feeling all my life that something majorly huge is going to happen within my lifetime. I dunno if that means worldwide or just to the US (i'm pretty sure it's no smaller then the US tho, dont ask me why). The other half of it is that i'll be in the middle of it, or have a part to play, something like that. I guess we'll find out wont we?

posted on Oct, 10 2003 @ 12:59 AM
link   
actually the remote view did not left anything in the line of time.let us check back
1.9\11 the wtc is there any mistaken or just a chance
co-incident happen please check all the time magazine or the asia-time magazine since 1976 until 1995 please see all the airplane advertising (specially the big jumbo 767) all the advertising will ended to a picture where the airplane flight in front of the building or it look like to collision on to the WTC building.to me it look like some one try to send the message from a long time ago but we didnt know it their way.i got this from the remote viewing synthetic type if a normal type then we cant go any else bcoz most of the normal grid location has been change by some nearly 100 remote view operator being paid to do this by the CIA throught some company.
in about the 2012 there is a lot of changes but the world still going on like what we are now.but the central internet server might change a lot from US,EUROPE they will change to INDIA,CHINA,JAPAN,KOREA and the last to INDONESIA.that what i saw in the future.the world need a lot help from east side of ASIA.the agroculture might grow from MIDDLE EAST ARAB and AFRICA.i have seen something about our ATS changing the server will be change to AUSTRALIA and all the member still get connected and will be known throught their password where ever they are in this world so to all member your password it compare to your own life in the future,bcoz we still transfer a lot infirmation around this world and much help to build another NEW FEDERATION OF AMERICA. a lot of the discussion in this forum we will help to the new generation

and that what i saw but if some call me insane or anything i care for nothing coz what i saw the future i m
satify to landed here in this great insane forum

posted on Oct, 11 2003 @ 02:05 AM
link   
If someone remote viewed my room I'd be very impressed.

posted on Oct, 11 2003 @ 02:50 AM
link   
What the hell is remote viewing? Is that when you use a satellite to just look wherever you want whenever you want?

posted on Oct, 11 2003 @ 04:44 AM
link   
I did a tarot reading on 2012, its in my blog if anyone is interested. After the reading I did some reading on 2012. It's not a prophecy, not a myth, what it is, is an alignment that we haven't had for 26,000 years. This alignment is like the next evolutionary step for man. It will move us into the next dimension or the 5th dimension. We will be closer to the spiritual, more intuitive. The alignment and mayans call it the the tree of knowledge. People need to prepare for this, but the information is not getting out because they dont want people prepared. I think the reason some remote viewers have trouble seeing past this date is for one, that there will be many lives lost before that date due to many things. Wars, weather, earthchanges and maybe also that time will be going very fast. The earths vibration is continuing to increase since 1988 from 7.95hz to now up around 12hz. Anyway by the year 2012 it will be a very high frequency, not only earth but humans animals and plant life. Even our DNA is changing from a 2 strand to a 12 strand. Time will be going very fast, right now they say our days are equivalent to 16 hours instead of 24 hours. Im not sure what time will be like in 2012.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join