It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm home

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I just wanted to say how happy i am that i have found somewhere that holds the interests that have always been stored in my head and never voiced. I have always felt that it is difficult to speak in person about a subject (UFO's) that many people think of as trivial (In my experience) and this is the first time that i have felt part of a group of people who have similar interests. I'm not a hardened UFO guru by any means but the thing that made me think was the hours i spent on this website last night... and i think i stepped in at the right time because of the revelations of the recent Serpo postings. That whole thing to me is pretty incredible because it took me a long time to read the background and the eventual outcome (So far) that the whole thing is a hoax. I'm sure over time we will get an accurate outcome but it certainly made me stay up until all hours reading up about it. Anyway i'm digressing, many thanks abovetopsecret... i'm home!!

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Welcome October, glad you found us!

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Welcome Home October

Enjoy this great big forum

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Welcome and enjoy your long stay here at the great ATS!

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, I'm a newbie too but I'll soon get the hang of it!

[edit on 8/2/06 by eternally_damaged]

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Greetings,

Let me welcome you into the commonality known as ATS. It is with great amusement that I christen you an ATS'er after such an extensive time on the banks peering into the watercourse so to speak.

I only hope that we, as a community, can live up to the great expectations placed upon us, and every other tenderfoot constituent, that sets mouse and cursor upon the pilgrimage to "contradict unenlightenment" (DENY IGNORANCE).

With that I bid Godspeed to you and yours ATS. May we encounter one another again my friend in
benevolent banter as we deliberate conspiracy topics!

- One Man Short ®

PS. Beware. It is only common sense that ATS is being monitored…but by whom?

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by One Man Short of Manhood
Beware. It is only common sense that ATS is being monitored…but by whom?

By the mods of course!

Anyway, enjoy your stay here at ATS October!

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Welcome! I'm sure you'll enjoy it here! Check out Zedds handbook of ATS links in my sig for some useful info!

top topics

join