It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holy crap!!! Islamic hackers attacking western websites, especially Denmark's.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Here's the original Zone-H.org article and a list of hacked sites:

www.zone-h.org...=205987/

I checked some defaced sites and most have been fixed already, seems they didn't do any large damage, just replaced the index page etc.

[edit on 8/2/2006 by SwearBear]

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Who invented internet, it was the west "they are using it"
They dont like the west but are using the products of the west.
Cars, computers and the list go's on.
If they didint have such things they would be back in the stone ageroling in the mud.
I'm all for peace but the more i see the more iritated i get.
Screw the oil, soon we will have alternative energy like cars that run on hidrogen, we wont need oil anymore, we will see waht motives they got than

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Pepsi, what codswallop

They invented kebabs and carpets. Make sure you don't eat one or step on the other.

This "we invented it" business is old.

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by kojac
Pepsi, what codswallop

They invented kebabs and carpets. Make sure you don't eat one or step on the other.

This "we invented it" business is old.

Kojac it's not that, it's not what we use.
They acuse us of living a dumb life but they use computers doing so

how ironic is that, in their view we should go back to living in the cave like they are simply they want us to be like them.
Islamic religion is NOT MY RELIGION so i prefere to live my life as i like.
I agree with them that we should get the heck out of islamic countrys but i dont agree with the spread of islam because i dont care about some dude that told them "go kill your self in the name of alah" which it's plane dumb.
Who ever is a muslim and wants to live in europe in peace i have nothing
agaist that we respect your culture respect ours(cristianity)cant respect that GO HOME!!!
God is one anyway but i just dont see him like they do but it's okay i dont mind as long as they dont impose their prophet on us and keep him for them selfs.

See jews can respect that and we can respect them i know many would say bad things about them but the fact is that jews have a diffret religion and diffrent concepts, they accept free expresion while muslims dont.

Budists accepts free expresion you say something bad about buda they will say you are crazy but thats about it.
Same for us some one says something many of us will say okay I got a diffrent opinion, but i dont go out with banners whit writings on them calling for a crusade do i?

Every one accepts free expresion, it's like the world should beg them.
This is hapening because we tolarate too much crap.

[edit on 8-2-2006 by pepsi78]

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 06:01 AM
link   
I'm sure they got their programming knowledge while attending the finest colleges in the USA.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join