It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The B-2 and F-117 (Alien Technology?)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 10:37 PM
link   
i'm just wondering what peoples thoughts are about this:-

ive read stuff that the b-2 bomber is rumoured to have 'anti-gravity' the speed of the craft is 'classified'

you only have to look at these things and they sure look alien to someone who has never seen them before!!

public.andrews.amc.af.mil...
www.wallpaper.net.au...
nicosfly.free.fr...

i'm just wondering what peoples thoughts/opinions are that these aircrafts (and future military aircraft of this type) is alien technology obtained from UFO crashes throughout the years.

[edit on 6-2-2006 by st3ve_o]

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 01:25 AM
link   
They look like...AIRCRAFT to me. The B-2 DOES NOT use anti-gravity technology, while the max speed is most likely as it states of 637 MPH. Why? Why can it go so far answer me that?

Good THOUGHT but, no way.

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 01:26 AM
link   
ALL USAF top speeds are classified. If you look at ANY fighter, it will give a mach number, with a "+" behind it.

The F-117 was built using simple mathematic formulas from a Soviet scientist, and the B-2 was built using a design that Jack Northrop came up with in the 1930s. They simply modernized it and made it practical.

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 01:31 AM
link   
I've heard too many rumours to completely discount the idea that the military is using recovered alien technology, but I don't know about those two in particular. I'm sure that, if there is ET tech in use, both of those planes have it in some way, but I wouldn't say they're based entirely on it.

Never heard anything about anti-grav, although I'm sure that if they did have it, they would've used it in something that would've made a bit more sense like a helicopter or a VTOL jump jet. Put it in something that takes off straight up and down, and you don't have to worry as much about a pilot hitting the wrong button at an airshow--any witnesses would just assume the pilot wanted to ascend. Be pretty strange to see a B2 move straight up...

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Yes I believe stealth and other technology is derived from ufo/alien sources. As for the classified ship abililty/s, yes I believe that is true. As to what ability that may or may not be classified I dont know.

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 01:35 AM
link   
So you're saying that it took beings from another planet to teach us how angles refract signatures and how to evade our own technology?...................

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 01:39 AM
link   
If you read the history of the F-117 design, they used mathematical computations that were published in the Soviet Union to come up with the refraction angles. They simply use shape to avoid radar. Nothing alien about it.

Radar works by the signal hitting a flat surface and returning to the antenna. The F-117 uses angles to keep the signal from returning to the antenna. The B-2 uses a long flat body to do the same thing. They were using the first generation of radar absorbant material in the SR-71 in the 60s.

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by st3ve_oive read stuff that the b-2 bomber is rumoured to have 'anti-gravity' the speed of the craft is 'classified'

Nothing of such.

They look the way they look because they need to, to do their job - you'll find the nazi stealth plane (first in the world, right?) looks similar, this is just a ripped version.

There is no reason for the b2 to have anti-gravity...no reason.

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Just because a plane is a flying wing it is NOT a stealth. There is no evidence that the Germans EVER came up with a stealth plane.

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 02:10 AM
link   
I'm curious, how does radar-absorbing paint absorb radar? What makes it do the thing it does, or is that a secret?

I doubt it's alien technology, though.

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 02:13 AM
link   
It's not the paint, it's the composites under the paint that absorbs the radar. The actual way it works is still classified though.

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
If you read the history of the F-117 design, they used mathematical computations that were published in the Soviet Union to come up with the refraction angles. They simply use shape to avoid radar. Nothing alien about it.

That's another one of our world's problems. People perceive beings that come from other planets almost as if they dont follow under the same rules or principles.

Define God: The "supernatural" being conceived as the perfect and omnipotent and omniscient originator and ruler of the universe; the object of worship in monotheistic religions.

If this reads true there cannot be more than one god, only if the original god created other gods. If this is true they must all work together as a part of the same one god, which does not take away from what I said only adds to your level of understanding.

My point is.... We all come from the same god and universe/multiverse... Whatever it is.... But we all exist. Knowing this tells us they live under the same principles that god created for every being. They merely are at a different level of understanding and are more evolved.

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 02:18 AM
link   
So you're saying that aliens, with the technology to travel between solar systems come to earth, and the best they give us is a plane that uses angles to deflect radar?

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 02:21 AM
link   

It's not the paint, it's the composites under the paint that absorbs the radar. The actual way it works is still classified though.

You mean like an undercoat? Like those anti-rust primers? Or the material the craft is made of itself?

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 02:23 AM
link   
It's a combination. It's mostly the skin of the plane itself. One of the ways they did it before was lead in the paint, and leading edges of the wings. That was how the SR used it.

The F-117 used to use a spray on RAM coating, but it was so maintenance intensive they just recently upgraded it to one solid piece instead of many pieces.

[edit on 2/7/2006 by Zaphod58]

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 02:26 AM
link   
This might help to understand RAM a little better.

www.aeronautics.ru...

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 02:27 AM
link   

So you're saying that aliens, with the technology to travel between solar systems come to earth, and the best they give us is a plane that uses angles to deflect radar?

No. I'm saying in some way or another human's derived stealth and other technology from ufo/alien sources. Wether that was with a downed ufo craft or some kind of exchange or just a little help in the engineers room, I dont know. I'm not even sure this is true of course. But I do beleive we have obtained some technology from the above stated ways. What, when, where, how, who knows but the people directly involved.

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 02:27 AM
link   
RAM might be of alien origin, but the rest is all made on earth though.

They were often mistaken for UFO's when people first started seeing them

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 02:36 AM
link   

This might help to understand RAM a little better.

www.aeronautics.ru...

Thanks! It's starting to make sense to me now

I nearly fell of my chair when I read this part:

Needless to say that the geometrical requirements for minimizing the RCS established by "Echo 1" program had little place for considerations of aerodynamics. The resulting aircraft had the aerodynamics of a flying coffin[...]

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beachcoma
I'm curious, how does radar-absorbing paint absorb radar? What makes it do the thing it does, or is that a secret?

I doubt it's alien technology, though.

Radar like visible light or Xray emmisions are produced in a predetermined wave length.

Radar waves travel at a certin wave length and the paint or composit material is able to trap the radar waves to prevent them from bouncing off the surface and returning to the source. In combination with using the faceted surface to deflect the remaining signal you have a stealth air craft.

Actually it works in the opisite order I stated, but since the primary question was about the paint I started off with that.

Also forgive me for my horrible spelling.

Here is a link.

www.radarworld.org...

or here

www.bangalorenet.com...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join