It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Back Off PETA, Must You Crap on Everything Cool?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 07:32 AM
link   
yes I spose it is only veal and cows, sheep are dumb animals and they dont feel pain...oh that's right all animals except human beings are dumb....

It is trivial what PETA is doing; bit like political correctness, that's gone mad too, however, I am a vegetarian and I only use products that are not tested on animals....I would not use this example to discredit the organisation....animal testing/cruelty is barbaric. I support PETA and will continue to do so, regardless.

enjoy your veal

Animal Cruelty is NO laughing matter

Animal Cruelty

PETA

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 07:40 AM
link   
The point you bleeding heart do gooders have failed to grasp, is that we're talking about LOBSTERS, not veal. What's more, these LOBSTERS are to all intents and purposes ALREADY DEAD. I am asking you, which is more humane? The expensive main course that is sliced lengthways whist still alive, or the budget vending machine? IMO, no difference. Obviously the maltreatment of livestock is a different matter altogether, but hey, never mind, why don't you hypocritical hippies all pick this spot to jump up and down on, lamenting the sad stories of the fwuffy bunwie rwabbits.

:shk:

[edit on 8/2/06 by Implosion]

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Implosion

why don't you hypocritical hippies all pick this spot to jump up and down on, lamenting the sad stories of the fwuffy bunwie rwabbits.

hypocritical hippies .... um? and how does this make me a hypocrite?? or for that matter a hippy? oh I see, I am an animal lover and I have long hair... oh yes that makes me a hippy!

Hippy came running in at the first opportunity and laid on a sad sob story...

Did I cramp your style? huh? Did I spoil the party? aw gee....ruddy gatecrashers!!!!

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 08:08 AM
link   
I never saw a true vegetarian that was "hippy". Now "hippie", maybe.
Pass the steak sauce.

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by yeahright
I never saw a true vegetarian that was "hippy". Now "hippie", maybe.
Pass the steak sauce.

see, thats how far wrong the assumption was...why I dont even know how to spell 'hippy'... lol

point I made earlier, is this example is extreme and pedantic but animal cruelty is no laughing matter, and just because PETA are going all out for lobsters doesnt mean I discredit what they do or have done....

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Look... I can understand how people can be upset with veal or serious things like clubbing baby seals. I will still eat veal though and woudn't mind a nice seal fur lined jacket. But that's a different subject.

The bottom line is we are talking about friggin' lobsters here. PETA needs to worry about their cute fluffy animals and lay off the lobsters. Cockroaches of the ocean. Don't they have a brain about the size of pinhead? People put these human emotions in animals and I swear that's not right.

There are only three animals out there that have been proven to be self aware. Orangoutangs, chimpanzees, and humans.

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by LostSailor
Look... I can understand how people can be upset with veal or serious things like clubbing baby seals. I will still eat veal though and woudn't mind a nice seal fur lined jacket. But that's a different subject.

The bottom line is we are talking about friggin' lobsters here. PETA needs to worry about their cute fluffy animals and lay off the lobsters. Cockroaches of the ocean. Don't they have a brain about the size of pinhead? People put these human emotions in animals and I swear that's not right.

There are only three animals out there that have been proven to be self aware. Orangoutangs, chimpanzees, and humans.

LMAO I think I love you.

PETA is so full of s****! They can not even hold a proper debate!
No they run around like 3 years olds throwing paint on people!
Like I said, their spokesperson is Pamala Anderson.Get real.
There is reports that have been comming out, that PETA might not be the holy animal lovers they make themselves out to be!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join