It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watch out San Francisco - Stan Deyo is warning of a biggie

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 03:52 PM
link   
For those of you who may not be aware Stan Deyo is not a psychic or one who makes predictions from dreams and/or visions. (although he claims to have had these as well) His "predictions" if you want to use that term is based on scientific data extrapolated from reputable sources such as the US Navy and NOAA.
He bases such predictions on sea surface temperature fluctuations something he was able to formulate from Navy data.

Anyway, he has an extensive background and I thought I would share what he is reporting currently concerning San Fransisco area.

* Note - this is not an end of the world the sky is falling type thread. This is meant to inform those living in the surrounding area of the potential happenings underground.

WARNING: USA
San Francisco is still hot spot of today's forecast. The signal between Mendocino and San Francisco along the San Andreas Fault has moved inland a bit and has oriented along the San Andreas. There have already been two small temblors in the San Francisco area since our forecast yesterday. People in the immediate area of this location should still prepare to leave their homes should a major quake strike SF in the next 4 days.... possibly even tonight.

standeyo.com...

This link will take you to the daily data that Stan Deyo has come up with.

I think this is a pretty interesting site.
The above was as of 2/4.

The below one is from 2/3

WARNING: USA
San Francisco is the hot spot of today's forecast. There is a STRONG signal between Mendocino and San Francisco along the San Andreas Fault. The signal shows the stress is from the Pioneer Fault Zone just below the Mendocino Fault Zone. People in the immediate area of this location should prepare to leave their homes should a major quake strike SF in the next 5 days.... possibly even tonight.

Hope this one doesn't play out for you all living in that area.

[edit on 5-2-2006 by DDay]

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Not wanting to take away from this guy, but claiming he predicted a 3.1 earthquake is a bit much IMHO as asserted on his page. As you can see from the link below, minor earthquake occur like all the time here. At anyrate we are prepared as can be for it

earthquake.usgs.gov...

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I do realize that and I my intent wasn't to make this guy to be a "predictor" of sorts. If you look at the maps I think he tries and pin points hot termal spots and seismic signals. How small or big they will or could be is really not his fortay (sp). I believe this site is just pointing out what he sees to be happening or could happen per his data.

It was just an FYI of something I found. I think that everyone gets so inudated with hearing CA is going to have the BIG one that we turn a deaf ear to it all. This guy seems to have the data to from a scientific stand point to be able to perhaps determine when the next one is coming. Is this has an ounce of truth to it, then imagine how many lives it could save.

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Actually, I find this very interesting as it lines up with prediction I recently heard on a webcast. I don't recall the name of the webcast but I think it is fairly reputible. At any rate, in this broadcast there was talk of a major cosmic event to take place within the next few days - I heard this 4 days ago mind you. They said that South American and Australian observatories where tracking a giganting unidentified object shrouded in dust and this was to make impact inSouth America directly on February 6. They said that this impact would affect the entire world but specifically San Francisco - that it would seem to fall off the map. They also said that south american and australian media were covering this apparent event continuously.

Have any of you heard of anything like this?

Wicked

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 09:09 PM
link   
wickedstar do you have a link to where you heard this info. i checked som south american and australian news sites and i see nothing about this. if it were true i would think there would be somthing on it everywhere.

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Yes...I just found it actually. It's the interview with Jason Martell called "Jason Martell on XZone.

www.xfacts.com...

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Thanks.

I think this does deserve it's own thread.

However, I posted it with the prophetic dreams Stan linked to on his site about the same thing at the end of this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Stan correctly predicted the Sumatran quake well ahead of time and quite accurately.

He deals in probabilities as interpreted from the temperature differentials--especially, as I understand it, on one side compared to the other side of tectonic plate fault lines.

I think his current San Fran alert is quite significant.

The dreams 4-5 people had of a similar thing in San Francisco all on the same night--are also very sobering. You can read those at the link above or on Stan's site.

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Thanks Wicked for the link. I love to listen to these audios at work. I can't wait to get started.
As mentioned above I hope this doesn't come to pass but I think that Stan Deyo is about as accurate as one can come.
I am trying to find audio about him. He had given an interview once (well has many times) but this one was about how he comes into this data and how he uses it.
Well it's Feb 6th now! Let's keep our fingers crossed that nothing happens.

new topics

top topics

join