It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

System of a down Phrophecy?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 12:06 PM
link   
from the song JET PILOT on the album "toxcity" whitch was no1 on the us billbiard charts at the time of 9/11 people have interpreded that song song as a prphecy of 9/11 itself how you ask?...

His, his remorse, was that he couldn't survey,The skies, right before,Right before they went gray,

Could this be the remorse that GW didnt investigate the threat of planes being hikacked by al queada , mabey?

One that smiled when he flew over the bay,Wired were the eyes of a horse on a jet pilot,

Could mabye represent new york bay (if thats what its called) but whatever its called the bay in new york

Any thoughts? for a song that really makes no sense at all could this mean anything?

[edit on 2-2-2006 by WERE_ALL_GONA_DIE]

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by WERE_ALL_GONA_DIE
Could mabye represent new york bay (if thats what its called) but whatever its called the bay in new york

We don't have a bay; we do have a harbor. IIRC, the first plane came in from the north and wouldn't have flown over the harbor...I think the second one may have flown over it at least a bit though.

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Well even just a little bit would make this prophecy just a little more plausebale ,no?

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by WERE_ALL_GONA_DIE
His, his remorse, was that he couldn't survey,The skies, right before,Right before they went gray,

Or it could mean that a raincloud is comming in.

With the millions of songs produced all the time, its no wonder that you make up stuff in the lyrics...

I pretty much believe SOAD to be as normal as I am.

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I dont think there abnormal or make this up i saw this on a system of a down dvd and wonerd had anyone else herd of it

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Who smiled, and how is the horse involved in 9/11?

listen man, there've been thousands of interpretations of lots of noteable stuff, particularly song lyrics...with the millions of songs out there, don't you find that at one point there will be a coincidence beetween the lyrics and an event? And why would System of a Down, of all bands, predict 9/11, which I believe was staged (but lets not get into that)...Unless they're some tool of the NWO...

I can just picture the huge meeting of authority figures and masters of propaganda in some board room:
"Hey, what do kids like these days?"
"...rock or rap"
"Let's form a band and pass on subliminal messages to the population"
"agreed"

SOAD appeals to us rockers, whereas Cypress hill is the rap counterpart, michael jackson obviously has pop...I think he meant that Communism is the ideal form of government by singing billy-jean

im outta here

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Great band and GREAT song...but I don't think theres much more to it than that. Then again, the lead singer does have a crazy look to him. His eyes remind me of some sort of mad hypnotist. And a lot of their lyrics are very political and make a lot of sense. I have seen them in concert a few times, always a great show!

new topics

top topics

join