It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where are they????????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 08:06 PM
link   
If these secret societies are real where do they hide???
Or are they all scattered around???

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 08:09 PM
link   
If they're secret, how are we supposed to know? It wouldn't be a secret anymore, would it?

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 08:24 PM
link   
...having eyes, they do not see....having ears, they cannot hear....for it is not given unto them to have understanding.

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 08:26 PM
link   
6 entries found for secret.

se�cret P Pronunciation Key (skrt)
adj.

Kept hidden from knowledge or view; concealed.
Dependably discreet.
Operating in a hidden or confidential manner: a secret agent.
Not expressed; inward: their secret thoughts.
Not frequented; secluded: wandered about the secret byways of Paris.
Known or shared only by the initiated: secret rites.
Beyond ordinary understanding; mysterious.
Containing information, the unauthorized disclosure of which poses a grave threat to national security

Dictionary.com - The ultimate in patronization.

posted on Oct, 4 2003 @ 06:03 PM
link   
They are all scattered about and it differs how much they hide depending on the society.

posted on Oct, 4 2003 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by pizzout
If these secret societies are real where do they hide???
Or are they all scattered around???

Don't you have phone books in Pizzland? Look under S for Secret Societies.

Haven't you read any, or do you merely want 5 second answers, so that you may either accept them or ridicule them, based upon your thoughts?

Come on, man, work with a brotha, will you?

posted on Oct, 4 2003 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I live very close to a quite large Shriner hall. This place looks like a fortress from the outside. Few windows, very high brick and stone walls. Lots of security cameras and a very strange mural above the front entrance.

A lot of freaky # could go on in there and who would know?

posted on Oct, 4 2003 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
I live very close to a quite large Shriner hall. This place looks like a fortress from the outside. Few windows, very high brick and stone walls. Lots of security cameras and a very strange mural above the front entrance.

A lot of freaky # could go on in there and who would know?

I have a hard time believing the Shriners are manevolent. between their fez(es) and little tiny cars (I'm not making this up...they'd tool around the Shriner Circus in these little clown cars) it's hard to take them seriously let alone be intimidated by them.

posted on Oct, 4 2003 @ 06:26 PM
link   
"If these secret societies are real where do they hide???
Or are they all scattered around???""""
------------------------------------------------------------------------

theres a heck of alot of underground bases,
maybe they have meetings in such places....also depends how in control of things they are....
i.e are the pulling gov strings????

posted on Oct, 4 2003 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Morning,

valid arguement.

but the Shriners are supposed to be a higher level than masons are and if that is the case some of them have to be involved in this stuff, provided that any masons are that is.

asala,

funny that you mention this,
the local Shriner hall is across from an old abandoned airforce base just by chance. which now is converted partly to a large city park. A few times a year the 'nice' shriners have their circus tent up for their charity show. For the most part this is a very discrete operation, not much going on.

the hall is quite large actually and it has a hugh parking lot. I have never seen that many vehicles there or many people coming or going. Maybe in the past it was a lot more busy place, but I have been in this neighbourhood more than 15 years now and it has always been like that.

makes you wonder how they pay the bills there? what about taxes, utilities and upkeep?

they also keep a fleet of brand new and spiffed up vans and small buses for various purposes.

the hall pretty much blends into the neighbourhood, I guess that is how they like it.

in fact if you drove by you might think it was a legion hall or something like that.

posted on Oct, 4 2003 @ 06:50 PM
link   
What better way to conceal your nastiness than by acting like a lovable clown? "Lull them into a sleepy bliss then politely remove their heads but be neat about it! Remember neatness always counts" Mother said with a pearly white smile flashing beneath her icy blues eyes..." (taken from a short story i wrote several years ago)...

PEACE...
m...

new topics

top topics

join