It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS: Chemical weapons arsenal breached

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 08:52 PM
link   
One of the nations second largest chemical weapons facilities was breached by three unknown intruders. The guard on duty reports the individuals being "on foot." He followed the intruders by vehicle and they managed to escape into the woods, untraced. No evidence (footprints/tracks) has been found.

www.cryptomundo.com
Strange story from the AP yesterday out of Little Rock Arkansas.

A guard who reported a security breach inside the nation’s second-largest chemical weapons depot may have mistaken wildlife for human intruders, authorities said Thursday.

The commander of the Pine Bluff Arsenal said officials combed the area but found no footprints or other evidence of human intruders.

"There’s no doubt in my mind that the officer saw something, but it wasn’t human," Col. Brian S. Lindamood said. "At this time I have no idea what it could be."

"He reported that he saw three individuals on foot inside the (secure area) and when he approached in his vehicle they ran into the woods," he said.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

This raises cause for concern on how a nation's chemical weapons facility can be breached this easily and the intruders to disappear untraced. I have to wonder about video monitoring and security provided for this type of facility.

The guard could not provide detail on the suspects characteristics, only that they were on foot. It seems to me if it were animal, he would have been able to say without a doubt it was animal.

Related News Links:
hosted.ap.org
abcnews.go.com

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Bigfoot Security Breach???

[edit on 29-1-2006 by conspiracy_101]

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Weapons? What weapons? We have no chemical weapons here and even if we did no one could possibly breach our security. The guard was mistaken about everything. He saw animals.

Nothing to see here. Move along now.

Good find.

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 10:07 PM
link   
www.cryptomundo.com...

You have got to be kidding!!!! Had you used the abc source you would have stood a better chance of getting the story upgraded BUT Cryptomundo, ummm I dont think so. Other then that it is a good find.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Whats it matter that the article cited is a crypto-zoology news site? The source is still the Associated Press, the same source as the ABC.com article.

If anything, this shows something disturbing. A group of bigfoot researchers are more interested in this probable break-in at a chem stockpile than the 'mainstream media'. Its almost certain that bigfoot researchers are going to put more man-hours into investigating this than ABC. That is frightening.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Well I wouldnt call it a real breach. They probably just got into the first level of security which is by getting across the fence line, but it looks like all security was in place and it was discovered right away. And it looks like there blaming animals for the breach so it isnt that serious. Now if they would have actually tried to breach the facitlity not the fenceline then thats another story. But as for your post I would change the original link from Crypto link to the ap link. You might get your story approved faster. Just my .02

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 10:20 AM
link   
So this spells it out for us...
Legendary Bigfoot species is confirmed, and has been watched by elements of homeland security

Officer Dingle ling with Homeland security offered " we have suspected that the stealth capabilities of the Bigfoot would be of intrinsic value to Al Queda, and now we have confirmation that these two rogue groups are indeed working together..."
he offered visual aids for proof " in this picture we see a AQ agent meeting in a cave with unidentified others... the ones not wearing head scarves are bigfeet, but we are not aware of there identitys."

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Lindamood said the guard was between 70 and 165 feet away at the time and the area was brightly lit. The guard won't face any disciplinary measures.

How could a guard mistake animals for 3 humans in a brightly lit area from 100 feet away? I'm glad he won't face diciplinary measures! What did he do wrong?

I'm with soficrow. This stinks of a cover-up.

Good story.

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Don't you mean officer Dangle of the Reno PD?

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
Don't you mean officer Dangle of the Reno PD?

Or maybe officer Doofy

EDIT:

Haha, or maybe officer Bushy:

[edit on 1/2/2006 by SwearBear]

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Sites such as that one, that automatically jump to the conclusion of bigfoot, are one of the main reasons why I don't take the bigfoot legend seriously.

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Probably just the Chinese uber stealthy shaolin ninja squirrels.

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 06:32 AM
link   
AHHH Sounds like the Japanese Mach Warriors are here. RUN FR YOUR LIVES!
HEHE, its just a coverup.
Or it could've been three really stoned teenagers, that decided that it would be fun to see how far they could get.
Or it could've been agents from Mexico that were there painting lasers for the Mexican National Airforce to fly in and bomb the place.(Yeah Right)
Or ir could've been Aliens working for Al Quida(or however you spell it).

Sounds to me like a coverup.

General: "What there was no Chemical Plant, its a...YMCA? Yeah a YMCA, and it was three hum...I mean Animals"

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I would like to throw the BS flag on this play. The flag is gold and green in color.
Two simple letters explain why nobody breached such a facility and lived to breathe a word or take a thing if not apprehended alive:

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 04:35 PM
link   
We've been assuming all these years that Bigfoot is a simple, subhuman animal. Now we discover he is a genetically engineered infiltration agent from another time? Another dimension? Another world?!

[edit on 3-2-2006 by Chakotay]

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 04:44 PM
link   
it's obvious what's going on here.

bigfoot created a diversion so the chupacabra could sneak in and loot our chemical stash.

top topics

join