It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Theres no proof!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2002 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by StalkingPanther

Originally posted by ThePhoenix01

Jawohl mein Furher !!! Zu befehl !!!

Hey Dude I'm half German....

Nobody is perfect !

So,you enjoy my smoking alien ?

posted on Jan, 4 2003 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by UberSoldat5
theres no proof of aliens around here,has anyone here seen one???

(i mean aliens not UFO's )

well, If there aren't any EBE's at one of the ?????underground bases the US has....

Then you are right!

And it's a good thing that you seperate aliens from UFO's because the people in our hollow earth also fly
with ships we call UFO's

posted on Jan, 4 2003 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Listen, there is alot of proof that aliens exist. UFOs and aliens are connected, the UFOs are their craft. Sighting of aliens are thousands of years old, and what is the chance that we are the only species in an universe that is suppost to be endless? The goverment has lied to us about aliens. We are not alone. I doubt that thousands are people have been lying about seeing aliens.

posted on Jan, 4 2003 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Jedimaster,

Thousands??? It's more like millions upon millions under which trained eyes like airforce pilots, astronauts, former presidents, generals, police officers etc...

posted on Jan, 5 2003 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
Jedimaster,

Thousands??? It's more like millions upon millions under which trained eyes like airforce pilots, astronauts, former presidents, generals, police officers etc...

Yes. Visit: www.disclosureproject.org...

posted on Jan, 5 2003 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I was on that site more than a year ago, and by coincidence I was just on it before I read your last post, Kronos...

posted on Jan, 5 2003 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
I was on that site more than a year ago, and by coincidence I was just on it before I read your last post, Kronos...

Illuminated common conscious �

posted on Jan, 6 2003 @ 01:01 PM
link   
There's No Proof:

In reference to the question "has anyone seen one/", then Yes, I believe I have seen one. In a period of over 2-3 months I believe I encountered (saw) what I do believe was an alien. This was over 20 years ago, and was experienced not only by myself but my wife and oldest daughter. My wife is a very conservative, strait-laced and intelligent woman, and who has stated her opinion that this "person" was not from here (Earth).

These encounters were at various times of the day, and at various locations (supermarket, laundramat, our bank) They were strange then and are still so, So in the answer to "has anyone seen one?", Yes, I have.

After these encounters (2-3 months) we never saw this "person" again.

Posted: 01/06/03
By: USAFSS-SP

posted on Jan, 6 2003 @ 09:19 PM
link   

I just know I have to believe.

posted on Jan, 7 2003 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Going back to the beginning of the thread....

In any event... there is no proof.

I think you have to be clear here as this is a very sweeping statement of fact that you make. I would accept it as your own personal opinion, I would even accept it in the context of there being no public proof available, but I could not accept it in terms of the all encompassing statement you make here, when there is so much circumstantial evidence pointing to the contrary - ppl have been convicted on less evidence than the wealth that exists on this subject.

I applaud you and Fotd for the debate on this thread. It always seems to generate good discussion and a wide volume of opinions and lets not forget that this is a discussion board after all, maybe some of us could try and loosen up so we can at least see the other's point of view, if for nothing more than widening our minds to the subject as a whole.

posted on Jan, 7 2003 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Ok, I was wrong millions.

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I would think that seeing an alien must be either very scary or very exciting. If the alien looks like a monster you would probably regret for the rest of your life. When I watched the movie Signs it really gave me the idea of how scary it must be to have these EBEs around.

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by UberSoldat5
theres no proof of aliens around here,has anyone here seen one???

(i mean aliens not UFO's )

Walk in Area 51, and ask the "people" there! You may be surprised!

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I just like the "has anyone seen one" part. Is that what "proof" is? hmm.. I am going to go rob a bank and hope your on the jury! that would be sweet.. as long as no one saw me, that meens there is no proof I did it! SWEET!!

Or does this work for you.. some guy named Mike said he met one.. heres the story.

Mike's Proof of the Existence of Aliens!
I have definitive proof as to the existence of aliens. It happened to me at 11:20 AM on Friday, May 7, 1999, in the southwest corner of San Antonio, Texas. I was eating lunch in a restaurant, and much to my surprise, my lunch guest was a real-life alien.

He sat across from me and told me all about the government's involvement with aliens. There are some who are here with the government's permission, but there are others who the government pursue and try to keep out. The alien explained to me that, unlike in the movies where the government pursues aliens in black helicopters, the government actually uses lime-green Ford Explorers and Ford Crown Victorias.

Now, I know what you are thinking - how did I actually know that this was an alien? What proof could he offer me that he was an alien? Well, it was quite simple - he showed me a green card with him name on it, along with the words "Resident Alien".

I was quite surprised to find that the government did not try to keep this existence of aliens quiet. In fact, the government actually advised this alien to show his proof to anyone who asked for it! Could it be that the X-Files was wrong? Could it be that aliens are our friends?

I will also tell you that this visitor had nothing to say about the subject of abductions and anal probes. He denied any knowledge of these events. I asked him what he was trying to cover up, but he denied that he was trying to cover up anything.

This alien was very courteous and very forthcoming about his background. I am amazed that no one else has been able to confirm the existence of aliens with as much info as he was willing to provide. According to my source, these aliens have nothing to hide; they just want to live and work alongside you and I.

So, on behalf of American's everywhere, let me be the first to welcome you aliens to our country. Live long and prosper!

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 04:27 PM
link   
i got something that those aliens can study....DEEZZZ NUTTZZZ!!!

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by stuntin
i got something that those aliens can study....DEEZZZ NUTTZZZ!!!

Hey man, you better be careful with what you say,they'll come down here, abduct you, then bring you back in the form of a female.

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Listen, there is alot of proof that aliens exist.

Well, there is a lot of EVIDENCE...there is a difference. Still...

1. Millions of eyewitness reports throughout time. Many of which are highly trained, professional people, and high ranking military, even ex presidents.

2. Tons of supporting government documents from many nations, many of which are authenticated beyond a shadow of a doubt.

3. Numerous deathbed confessions alleging coverup (admissable in court), as well as several insiders that have come forward as to roles in such coverups.

4. Numerous photographs, videos, even older art depicting UFOs and aliens.

5. Cases of physical evidence that still cannot be explained.

6. One nation (Brazil) has publicly gone on record about the realities of ET visitation, and even the US did at one time (then retracted it).

7. Statistics, it seems improbable that we are the only life or even intelligent life, when we look at all the stars in the galaxy just like ours, and even beyond.

8. We've been beaming signals into space for nearly a century....and atomic blasts for over half a century...and we've sent probes (also signalling) out as well, so yes, it's likely that someone out there might have heard us, even if they weren't looking.

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Gazrok,

I gotta say, I'm suprised you even replied to this BS thread let alone let it continue as long as it has...This is trash material not even worth defending.

[edit on 1-9-2004 by mpeake]

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join