It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satanic Child Abuse "assisted" by Victorian Government

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 04:25 AM
link   
not to sure about Vic Court being in shambles...as for reform, Vic state is leading the way...pushing to change defence options to homicide; eg. provocation, self defence etc to dimished responsiblity and major overhaul planned for Family Law Court..this has all been the initiative of Vic state...

the proposed changes are much needed and very overdue though and that is prob where the shambles retort comes in..

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 04:37 AM
link   
I'd have to do some serious searching, but I can personally remember some family court horror stories, over the years, from newspapers and such.
I can remember it splitting up more families than it helped, your right there is some reform coming, sadly it won't help past cases.

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by gps777
do you believe your doing more than i to stop it happening? By yelling at people who believe it exists?

THIS IS YELLING

this is adding emphasis

Ok?

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by madhatter
I'd have to do some serious searching, but I can personally remember some family court horror stories, over the years, from newspapers and such.
I can remember it splitting up more families than it helped, your right there is some reform coming, sadly it won't help past cases.

yes Family Law is tragic from wo to go...the reform suggested and I will post it later..or some links is really encouraging in terms of shifting custody disputes to FACS pre FC...so real push to ADR. Mediation being key focus...which by all intent & purposes in line with Convention on the Rights of the Child...as per international treaty obligations AU has ratified.

cheers
Nat

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Hi as promised, here is some info

Defences to Homicide quite lengthy but great reading...actually have the hard copy of this one in one of my bookshelves...

The Australian Government last week announced a major overhaul of its strongly disliked Family Court system, with reforms largely designed to keep lawyers out of the process and cut costs. It also proposed major changes to the way child support payments are set and enforced. The centrepiece of the proposed legislation is the concept of shared parenting for Australia's one million children from broken relationships, although that did not necessarily mean equal time in each home. That would largely be achieved through a three-stage process, with an emphasis on mediation and problem-solving, rather than the traditional court-based adversarial system. The first stage would be a "shop front" for separating parents to be given information and offered counselling and mediation. If that failed, parents would move on to a new Families Tribunal, which would carry out many of the functions of the Family Court. Family Tribunal
proposed changes...

Introductory Pamphlet 1 - Review of the adversarial system of litigation
Ok...will find VLRC paper on FC later...

Cug

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 06:45 AM
link   
OK NJE777, you lost me

Are you agreeing with the generial topic of this thread that the Satanists are getting help in covering up child abuse from the Government, or that the Government is actually doing something about the problem of child abuse and Satanism has nothing to do with it? Or something else entirely?

The 3 links you posted earlier 2 had nothing to do with Satanists and the other claimed that SRA includes someone using toy clowns to trick kids as SRA. (Very odd statement IMHO)

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Well cug...sorry to have lost u but responded to a request for urls.

I believe that the majority of AU & those in Govt are doing what they can, eg Forde Inquiry etal...I will be posting up some info on another related thread as soon as I have reached a decision...that is as soon as I have exhausted all avenues of research..because in all honesty...this ties in closely with another thread and I haven't so far been able to access citation/info...to put it bluntly...something is VERY wrong when 'I' can't access information.

so if ur making a point that I have gone off topic...then perhaps I have...but only for the mo....BUT it is all related..... and my position maybe somewhat contradictory BUT I will say that I am contributing to the original thread....

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 09:47 AM
link   

This conduct by sicko's wearing different hats is referred to as 'satanic ritual'...OK?

WHY? why is it "SATANIC" ? why not Catholic, Or COE , or Lutheran, or .......
as there are more of them AND more recorded , verifiable, and unquestionable
instances of abuse by members of these societies than there are or ever have
been by by bonafide,cardcarrying , Satanists.

If one really looks at all the instances and allegations of "misconduct" across
the entire spectrum of pauline xianity, all denomonations. Then most will
find that " turning the other cheek" takes on a whole new meaning.

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by stalkingwolf

the entire spectrum of pauline xianity, all denomonations. Then most will

The commission’s stand on recovered memory is absolutely correct. It also dealt with satanic ritual abuse and obviously this was by far the most controversial and the most difficult to investigate. This category might include abuse by followers of the occult, satanism, bizarre sexual practices or fetishes repeated in a ritualised way; sexual activity in the context of symbolism; activities with religious, satanic, supernatural, magical or mystical connotations or involving storybook, cartoon or
Page 290
clown characters employed to coerce unsophisticated victims into submission and combining abuse and play; or pseudoritual abuse and ritualised sadomasochism sometimes accompanied by accidental death or murder
..see: www.parliament.nsw.gov.au...

Sexual abuse of children is wide spread and it has tarnished various religious denominations/community groups/govt agencies/schools...but 'ritual' as above is defined as 'satanic ritual'...

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Unreasoned and uncritical support for the existence of rings of highly placed SRA [satanic ritual abuse] offenders does not represent a sensible contribution to the debate on child sexual abuse.

So what did the commission actually find?

Sounds like they agreed with many here that satanic ritual abuse is much overhyped.

Are there any actual recorded convictions, or charges laid?

[edit on 29-1-2006 by Roark]

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Many ritual child abuse cases never are prosecuted due to the disbelief of authorities or the unlikelihood that young, severely traumatized children will be able to withstand cross-examination. A 1993 survey by the American Bar Association's Center on Children and Family Law determined that 26 percent of prosecutors nationwide have handled cases involving "ritualistic or sexual abuse." (Ross, 1994). The ritualistic aspects of the crimes often are not presented in court but are clearly indicated in the victims' accounts.

Because ritual abuse allegations often are not disclosed in courtroom proceedings, this list represents only a portion of convictions where ritual child abuse is a factor. List of Cases

Obstacles to prosecution in child sexual assault cases: a prelimininary report on some Victorian data

[edit on 29-1-2006 by NJE777]

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by NJE777
but 'ritual' as above is defined as 'satanic ritual'...

Ill-defined, I might add...

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 10:36 PM
link   

The differences are Satanic ritual abuse are performed within their (those that perform it)belief,a supposedly Christian that has done these things knows full well its against all and any of Gods instructions and teachings.

the entire spectrum of pauline xianity, all denominations. Then most will

Misconduct is human nature which is consistent throughout all of humanity what ever ones beliefs.

Your interpretation of the true meaning "turn the other cheek" is as vile as the perpetrators of such misconduct.

Matt.5
[39] But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.
Luke.6
[29] And unto him that smiteth thee on the one cheek offer also the other; and him that taketh away thy cloke forbid not to take thy coat also.

What your suggesting is these so called Priests can interpret these quotes to perform the horrific crimes they have done.Just to slander Christianity once again.

Question- Do you believe that Satanic ritual abuse occurs or not?

Eveyone else has admitted this does happen even if its just yes imo even by admitted Satanist that detest it here on this thread,you on the other hand have only attacked Christianity here and on many other occasions.As though Christianity is worse than any child abuse.

[edit on 29-1-2006 by gps777]

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 08:11 AM
link   

What your suggesting is these so called Priests can interpret these quotes to perform the horrific crimes they have done.Just to slander Christianity once again

Exactly. these 'SELF STYLED,SELF PROCLAIMED, SELF DESCRIBED, officials of any of a number of "splinter groups" of this Jewish suicide cult can interpret these and any passages as they see fit. Then when caught they can cry , bawl, and howl, hide in vatican city, or otherwise escape justice. Or if worse comes to worse just claim " The Devil made me do it".

Question- Do you believe that Satanic ritual abuse occurs or not?

Interesting question. Yes I'm sure there are cases of "Satanic" abuse. But, not all abuse is Satanic or Ritual.
There are many more cases of Catholic ritual abuse , or Baptist ritual abuse, or Lutheran Ritual abuse, etc.etc. etc..., than there are of "Satanic" Ritual abuse. By definition Ritual is anything that follows an identifiable pattern.

Eveyone else has admitted this does happen even if its just yes imo even by admitted Satanist that detest it here on this thread,you on the other hand have only attacked Christianity here and on many other occasions.As though Christianity is worse than any child abuse.

Yes I attack XIANITY or more precisely Paulianity. Xianity as it is known today is the ravings( according to
one version of the story) of a man that got drunk and fell of his ass. Contrary to popular belief Saul/Paul
did not change his M.O. just employers. When he could not take over the Church at Jerusalem he started his own and set out to destroy the Jerusalem Church. with the exception of 1 book xianity is based and founded on the writings of Paul or his followers. The earliest writings are Pauls, the rest are eitherhis followers or plagerized from them.

In addition , It was and is xians that carried out the inqusition. the witch trials. and the forced conversions of
the Native peoples of several continents. In the Americas, It was xians that beat children when they spoke their own " heathen" languages. It was xians that sheared NA children like sheep to make them " white".
it was xians that twisted barbed wire around the heads of NA boys and Girls to punish them for speaking
their native language or questioning their " superiors and betters".

In short xianity IS CHILD ABUSE. it is the most successful form of mind control. And in reality has nothing
to do with the teachings of R. Yehosua bar Yosef than do marvel Comics. It is based on what today would get thrown out of any court. HEARSAY evidence.

Oh, by the by, i rather like xians. they go well with chicken and ribs. especially barbequed.

In addition it is only " people of the Book" IE: xians, muslims, and Jews
that proclaim their way to be the only TRUEway. all others that I am aware of subscribe to " there are many paths to the top of the Mountain".

[edit on 30-1-2006 by stalkingwolf]

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Yes I attack XIANITY or more precisely Paulianity. Xianity as it is known today is the ravings( according to
one version of the story) of a man that got drunk and fell of his ass. Contrary to popular belief Saul/Paul
did not change his M.O. just employers. When he could not take over the Church at Jerusalem he started his own and set out to destroy the Jerusalem Church. with the exception of 1 book xianity is based and founded on the writings of Paul or his followers. The earliest writings are Pauls, the rest are eitherhis followers or plagerized from them.

In addition , It was and is xians that carried out the inqusition. the witch trials. and the forced conversions of
the Native peoples of several continents. In the Americas, It was xians that beat children when they spoke their own " heathen" languages. It was xians that sheared NA children like sheep to make them " white".
it was xians that twisted barbed wire around the heads of NA boys and Girls to punish them for speaking
their native language or questioning their " superiors and betters".

In short xianity IS CHILD ABUSE. it is the most successful form of mind control. And in reality has nothing
to do with the teachings of R. Yehosua bar Yosef than do marvel Comics. It is based on what today would get thrown out of any court. HEARSAY evidence.

Oh, by the by, i rather like xians. they go well with chicken and ribs. especially barbequed.

In addition it is only " people of the Book" IE: xians, muslims, and Jews
that proclaim their way to be the only TRUEway. all others that I am aware of subscribe to " there are many paths to the top of the Mountain".

[edit on 30-1-2006 by stalkingwolf]

It's very difficult to hear you over the sound of axe-grinding...

The Gospels are the foundation of Christianity. Paul indeed has a huge role in the development of early Christian doctrine, but he neither counters nor supercedes the accounts of Jesus' life, and the teachings therein.

Anger towards Christianity is fashionable these days, but seriously... the abuses of its church throughout history have nothing to do with doctrinal Christianity any more than terrorism is a product of Islam. That's the realm of extremist politics, mate. If you can't make that distinction, then you'll be beating the air for some time.

Any ideology or belief system can be twisted by its opponent to be portrayed as mind control, even yours.

I'm no longer a fundamentalist Christian, but the church I grew up in certainly didn't resemble the child-abusing cult of psychological bondage that you're attempting to convince us of.

Some degree of objectivity is a boon when you're making a point like this. It has the magical quality of reassuring your listeners that you're not just spewing vitriol out of hatred, or from a negative personal experience which isn't entirely representative of the whole.

Choose your words more wisely.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join