It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THANK YOU!!! Appreciation Thread

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by spliff4020

Originally posted by AgentSmith
Your avatar is cool man,

I love Jay and Silent Bob, I just wish they would do more movies. Did you know that Silent Bob is a director, he does the films he's in I think.

[edit on 28-1-2006 by AgentSmith]

Ummm...ya... I'm kinda familiar with his work.....

Sadly though, according to "An Evening with Kevin Smith" there will be no more Jay and Silent Bob movies... As Kev said... What else can they do? Maybe a cameo here and there, but nothing major...

snoogins,

SpliffMasterFlex

oh yea....

Clerks 2

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Some of the best drama and entertainment on the web!

Better than Cable, better than a Sat. dish...

Rock on..!

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 06:41 PM
link   
As a new member to the ATS board (and before that an occasional lurker), I am quite impressed by how everything runs. I am also grateful to engage in conversations about a variety of topics with people of different persuasions. That not only rocked my world. It changed my world.

I especially appreciate the kindness and generosity given to me at ATS. Sure, there's drama, but in the end I never walk away without learning something new everyday. I am also glad that I get to read about other perspectives on world events and learn that there's no need for isolation.

And heck, I even had to learn BB Code!!!!

So without further adieu,

For the Staff, Mods and Three Amigos,

[size=10]Thank You Very Much!!!!!!

P.S. You also gave me a good distraction as I watch [color=CC9933]MarchMadness!!!

[edit on 16-3-2006 by ceci2006]

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I must fully agree.

Usually the only time they hear from us was to complain and such.

Really those times are few and far between...thanks to a lot of hard work.

I am sure much goes on behind the curtains, that we never know about...just so we can have our board.

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Absolutely, Thank You, for making this my favorite spot on the www....

I don't post much, but it dosen't mean I don't love this place. Can't fathom

how much I have learned from all the folks here
Thanks a bunch!!

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Yeppers, the Wupman has got to agree, this is the best darn site i've ever come across on the www and I am very grateful to have found it. The main reason it is so great is the hard work and dedication put in by the staff and mods who care enough to make it the best site on the web.

You guys are the absolute best and I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Love and light to you and yours,

Wupy

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 07:09 AM
link   
In many ways the past few months have been dark days for ATS, we are growing through change, we have problems with things like the 'unnamable ufo hoax thing ma jig' but it is the community that matters. We all adapt and grow, I am proud of how are members believe in ATS's philosophy. Though without the guidance of our Admin and Staff, it would never be possible.

ATS is what I dreamed the internet would be: a free and fair exchange of information, in todays heady world of 'web 2.0' where everyone is making money out of the web, we are still here, but getting stronger. Upholding the original plan. ATS is not just idle discussion, its vital, it goes to the very core of our understanding of ourselves and everything around us.
I feel honoured to be a member, and no words can express the gratitude I feel towards staff, admin and my fellow members...

Dan

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Hear hear! We can't give you WATS votes, but we can praise you here.

Thank you for all you do.

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Thanks to all who make this site what it is, and for the hard work,long hours and efforts that are freely given, keep up the great work,and onward with ATS!

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 01:36 PM
link   

This place is great, it has been a second home to me for nearly 3 years now (much to the dismay of my missus!) and I love it.

If you think you're in trouble with the missus now...just wait a few days!

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I would like to give my appreciation to the staff as well.

Thank you very much for making this my favorite haunt on the web.

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 05:44 PM
link   
May I add my appreciation to all in charge!!
There is a lot of IQ doing all this..
THANK YOU.

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 01:55 AM
link   
How Many Times Can We Say "Thanks"?

Not enough, if you ask me.

When I do the simple math of figuring out how many hours of amusement, engagement, intellectual stimulation and education I get from ATS and divide that by how much it costs me, it works out to the best value going.

Without the staff to build this madhouse and keep it from collapsing in flames, there would be no ATS.

So thanks, ATS staff!

While on the subject, however, I can't resist also thanking my fellow members for being some of the coolest tinfoilers in the Netiverse.

After all, without you to present so much hard-to-find information and so many perspectives while giving me interesting people to argue with and learn from, ATS would be -- let's be candid about it -- downright boring.

So to all my fellow ATSers I say thank you* and...

YAY US!!!!

Sincerely yours,

Majic

Official ATS Fanboi
Sideline Cheerleader
Conspiracy Fancier

*Especially you members I argue with all the time. Dissent is a sacred calling. Serve honorably.

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 02:01 AM
link   
I've got to tell you, I learn more about current events and pop culture on a daily basis from this one web site than I do from all my other sources combined...and that's saying something!

Yes, I owe you loud and healthy Thank You. Keep up the good work.

[edit on 19-3-2006 by Toelint]

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 02:35 AM
link   
i get all of my news from here and i love it.

where else could i find a better group of crazies than ats?

i love you simon gray, springer and skeptic overlord. in a non-homosexual loving way.

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Words fail me!
All I can say is CHEERS!

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 03:50 AM
link   
I just noticed this thread, and almost didn't click on it. I mean, it sounded to me at first (no offense) like someone had just dodged being banned or something like that & was trying to kiss up. I almost didin't click on it.

But when I did, and was just a couple of posts into it, I realized how wrong I was. I started crying, and still am and haven't stopped all through the thread. Oh, I thought I had the words to express all of the emotions this thread dredged up..... Well, I mean, of course special thanks are in order for Simon Grey, and the other Amigos - S.O. and Springer for giving us this forum, and but it's not just a forum - geez, my gramer is sucking right now. I mean, I have attempted, well I mean I have joined other discussion boards, forums, etc.... and well, I joined because of the content/subject matter because I was interested in it. But, although I think I'm still a member of about 4 or 5 other forums, I've probably only paid each of them a visit once or twice, ever. I guess that is because just a forum does nothing for me. ATS is everything I didn't know I needed. A real, genuine, caring community of people from all geographical locations, but as if we were all in the same room. And, usernames or not, I think that after reading the postings of each one of you several or more posts, the real you starts to come through, as I'm sure does with mine.

Anyway, something about how many people here can spend a ridiculous amount of time arguing and bickering over some point that must be made, and the fact that those same people will come together immediately, almost no questions asked, when one of us is hurting, sad, sick, confused, whatever and asks the other ATSers for help, or simply shares their feelings with the board. I know that most of the time I feel pretty much like a nobody here, with a few exceptions, but embarassing as it may feel later, I have made a couple of posts regarding things that were really upsetting to me, but could turn to no one else, but you ATSers. And you know what? No one made fun of me, everyone was so much more helpful than I ever could have imagined.

I guess that it is those types of things unique to ATS that brought tears to my eyes when reading and now writing in this thread. ATS is the only place I have ever had in my life where I can go and say just about anything that comes to mind that is of any concern to me, or possibly someone else who I think may be interested.

Sometimes it's just a trivial question that comes to mind, I can't get an answer out of the search engines, am too embarrassed to ask anyone else, or whatever. But I know I can always talk to and/or ask ATS about almost anything in the world. I appoligize, sometimes my posts have been really stupid sounding, and I know that. But I never do it to start trouble or get attention. They are always sincere.

And when I have bigger proiblems, or honest questions about our rapidly changing environment, I can always (when the Internet is free) go to ATS, and someone, sometimes a lot of someones will be there for me. I love all of you for that. And anyone left still reading this, you are either crazy, really bored, or just a wonderful, caring and compossionate person.

I guess there were some emotions I had to get out, that I didn't realize were there, that were stirred up by this thread. I certainly didn't mean to write more than a short paragraph at most.
THANK YOU ATSers - ALL OF YOU!

End of ramble

And thanks,

Cy

//ed to cut short an already ridiculously long post//

[edit on 3/19/2006 by CyberKat]

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 05:32 AM
link   
ATS is a wonderfull place and is a real gem. May it go from strength to strength. Never before have I found so many interesting people in one place. Big thank you to the 3 Amigos for all the time and effort they put in and thank you to the mods for their contributions.

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 06:09 AM
link   
I must say, that i am a relative new member to this forum and it was quite interesting how i ended up at this forum. I have always been interesting in mystery and paranormal events. I was doing a search on google and ATS comes up. It was in Feb and the Serpo topic was hot. I was not a member then and went through all the literature. It took me a day or two. I told my friend about it and he gave it a read. Very interesting stuff then. Followed it for a week and then became a member.

Quite interesting, the topics discussed afte absolutely fanastic. I get to know about pretty much everything that is interestingly happening in the world.

I have read a few articles/notes especially during serpo and i found the information that they had and the way they addressed the questions were intellectual. The good part for people like me who are new to an enviornment is the openness and kindness shown by the entire community. It eventually filters to the effort of the mods/adm who have kept such a great enviornment for members like me to open up and talk freely.

Thankyou for Democracy.

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 02:41 PM
link   
THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING

I also love the new look, and all you have done for me! I really enjoy being able to have the freedom to post threads, and to view others threads as well!
ATS is the only place, that reminds me of home & what my Mom always did, She Said It Like It Was! No beating around the bush lol! She did however lack the honey as one prophet told her, she desperatly needed. lol. But that was Ma & everyone loved her true colors, Inspite of making you swollow hard & face the music!
We have some here that are just like Mom lol, which makes me feel even more at home! And then we have some who have a full pot of honey to give to everyone!
If you ask me, its all evenly balanced! I Love You All!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join